They arrive at the hotel and they make their way up to their suite. Once inside, their Black Master takes charge of the scene. He orders the husband to strip and is then told to go kneel beside the bed while the wife gets on her knees and resumes sucking his cock. He soon discards his clothes and gestures at the husband to come closer. The husband rushes to join the wife and together they share cock-sucking duty worshipping their Master’s cock with frantic joy.

Having enjoyed their double-whammy blowjob, the Black Master pulls away from them and instructs the wife to get ready. The wife lifts up her dress for her husband to help her out of her panties then gets on all fours on the bed twerking her butt at her Master who then rubs the tip of his prick on her vulva before sliding between her velvet sheath into her.

View attachment 5533013
Our room happens things you would imagine

We went away for a few days to get away. We were at a nice hotel in Florida. A black man asked my wife to dance & I knoded OK. Then the next song was slow & he had his arms around her pressing himself against her. I was nervous. I saw his hands plying her bottom and she was already turned on. I watched as he unsnapped her bra from behind. Nothing I could do. I watched them walk out on the patio by the pool and disappear. Here I was sitting with a ******* alone and my wife was getting fucked by a black total stranger. The waitress brought me a ******* & said this one's on the house. She knew exactly what was going on & it humiliated me. She smiled a knowing smile! When my wife returned she said lets go. At our room she did not want to let me have sex but pulled my head betweeen her legs. She said suck that black cum out nof me sweetheart!
Hot story, hope it's factual!

I don’t want to speak for all cucks, but my appreciation for bulls and BBC has certainly grown as I’ve gotten older and my sexual performance has diminished.

I recognize on here (or any Internet forum) people we tend to provide extreme stories and fantasy. The fact is in my experience, a males sexual prowess fades when you reach your 40s. That said, there are plenty of younger bulls that will happily service a wife regardless of age.

This dynamic has been amplified when I’ve been a “sugar daddy” and my gf was significantly younger.

The surprising part to me is how gratifying it’s been to watch or even just hear about their exploits after. It’s because of this I do believe there is an element of natural order to cucking, though I think some of the more extreme examples (pregnancy by Bull for example) is simply fantasy.

View attachment 5124225
Instead your wife makes you cum in her hand as she strokes your aching cock and tells you she will only allow her black lovers bigger better black cock inside her white pussy now that you are her cuckold.
Her words of how his big black cock always makes her cum harder than your white cock does humiliates you. She knows you get so excited at hearing her tell you this and it makes her so wet.
You both got so turned on to the idea of a black man taking absolute sexual control within a couples white marriage and now you both have submitted and that interracially cuckolded fantasy has become the reality within your white marriage.
You want her so much that your cock aches with needing your cuckoldress wifes pussy so badly. You beg for her pussy but she tells you black cock now owns the white pussy you once owned.
She see's desperation written all over your face and feeling your hard pulsing cock in her hand she knows you cant last much longer. All the time she taunts you , telling you she loves the way his black cock feels so much deeper inside her cunt. Touching parts so deep inside her body and satisfying her married white pussy in a way your white cock never can.
Ues... it is sooo fucking good though

Back