The Hard Hitting Questions

I want to know why they quit putting refried beans in their taco salads!

And WHY for petes sake have they started adding frik'n flavors to good Southern bourbon!

Why does EVERYTHING have to have frik'n Jalapeno peppers in it these days?

Because the very fact that you are asking for sex, gives her a headache!
Of course you realize I'm just contributing to the theme of the thread. In reality, my wife has 3 levels of sex drive above mine. As long as she gets 30 minutes of head a few times a week, she's just fine ... she does love her pussy eaten, that's for sure.

And WHY for petes sake have they started adding frik'n flavors to good Southern bourbon!

1. Why would you put refried beans in taco salad??

2. Because peach crown in a bit of sweet tea makes everyone a better person.

3. So you know that your are eating it then can be reminded you ate it later 🤣🤣

Why arnt the scientist who engineered COVID 19 and other man mades disease not in jail rotting? People we have to wake up, its not a natural airborne disease, people been eating bats forever. Aids, syphillus, Zikka, Wes nile virus all came from a lab. The human body cant produce a disease on its own. We get sick from the food we eat because of chemicals purposely put in the food, water has fluoride or poison in it, Monsanto Company is responsible for cancer creating foods and company is still running.

Why is George bush not in death row when he purposely set a attack on world trade center killing thousands of innocent people just to go to Iraq to ******* leader to steal his oil?

Why do we have pay high interest rates on Federal student loans and schools are teaching us to get a job to become enslave for money instead of teaching us about money or investing. We are literally paying loans so schools can teach us to work all our lives for money instead of creating wealth.

Why arnt doctors who gives pills to keep body sick in front of a court jury when its been documented by Dr. Sebi that plant and alkaline heals the body from within. But system turns around and kills DR.Sebi for healing thousand of body sickness and no one is hold accountable but every year love ones dies from regular doctors who gives pills knowing the pills are bio engineer in labs?:mad:

Why arnt the scientist who engineered COVID 19 and other man mades disease not in jail rotting? People we have to wake up, its not a natural airborne disease, people been eating bats forever. Aids, syphillus, Zikka, Wes nile virus all came from a lab. The human body cant produce a disease on its own. We get sick from the food we eat because of chemicals purposely put in the food, water has fluoride or poison in it, Monsanto Company is responsible for cancer creating foods and company is still running.

Why is George bush not in death row when he purposely set a attack on world trade center killing thousands of innocent people just to go to Iraq to ******* leader to steal his oil?

Why do we have pay high interest rates on Federal student loans and schools are teaching us to get a job to become enslave for money instead of teaching us about money or investing. We are literally paying loans so schools can teach us to work all our lives for money instead of creating wealth.

Why arnt doctors who gives pills to keep body sick in front of a court jury when its been documented by Dr. Sebi that plant and alkaline heals the body from within. But system turns around and kills DR.Sebi for healing thousand of body sickness and no one is hold accountable but every year love ones dies from regular doctors who gives pills knowing the pills are bio engineer in labs?:mad:
Remember to turn the shiny side out..you get better reception that way

Attachments

• B46B5E32-9477-4156-AE55-395A0DC01E4A.gif
    B46B5E32-9477-4156-AE55-395A0DC01E4A.gif
    329.8 KB · Views: 2

Hey Jalapeno chips are amazing!

Now why does everything have to have lime in it?

Back