The first time you went on a vacation and interracial happened?

Here is another story of mine. About 10 years ago before my wife and I got married, we took a trip to Hawaii. We were staying in a hotel near the beach in Oahu. One night, we walk to a bar/dance club. We are drinking and having a great time. There is a black guy standing next to us on the edge of the dance floor. I say something to my girl about flirting with the guy and seeing if we can make something happen.

She starts by rubbing his hand and quickly they start talking and flirting. After just a few minutes, my girl is walking with both of us each holding one of her hands and heading towards the hotel. We walk the few short blocks with one of us on each side, making small talk as we reach our room. We go in the room and my girl immediately gets undressed. She starts sucking on this guys cock to get him hard. At this point I am sitting back and taking pictures of the action. She sucks his cock for a few minutes and then he decides to fuck her. My girl had only ever fucked one other black guy and that was because I convinced her to. She knew I was into the interracial thing so she was trying to turn me on by fucking this black guy we had just met. She is laying on the bed on her back and he starts fucking her missionary. He starts off pretty slow and then they get a nice rhythm going. I am sitting back and taking pics. They change positions so he is behind her fucking her doggy style and she is facing me. He starts to fuck her from behind and is working her pussy at a gentle pace. She then says to him while looking directly at me “I thought black guys fuck hard”. He immediately starts slamming his cock into her. With every thrust he buries his dick as deep into her white pussy as he can. The look on her face changes as the guy starts giving her what she asked for. He continued fucking her for a good 10-15 minutes. He continues fucking her hard until he lets out some grunts as he comes up inside of her. She collapses on the bed worn out. He gets his clothes on and I thank him for his services as I walk him to to the door. What a fun trip.
You guys have it figured out ;)

Vegas at started at the spa. The masseuse was a black guy with big hands. After moving at the right time to make him touch me he got the message. The 3 of us finished later in our room
This is intended to be helpful and avoid confusion if any readers are wondering...
The term masseuse is a French word that refers to a female who practices massage. (Males in the industry were known as masseurs.)

Loving the hot tales though, I would love for my wife to have a black masseur provide his services to her...🥰

Back