The first time you went on a vacation and interracial happened?

This took place a couple years ago while on a two week vacation to Italy. The second night in Rome my hubby and I were at dinner when we noticed this very handsome well dressed COAL BLACK man sitting alone. I just walked up to him and asked if he would like to join us for dinner. He told me, in his Africana accient that he had no plans and would love to join us. Well his name is Benjamin and he is a South African businessman. We had a wonderful dinner and great conversation and after a couple bottles of wine, I reach over put my hand on his thigh and ask if he wanted joins us in our room for dessert!!! My hubby mouth fell open, but I was so horny for this man. I have never seen a man so BLACK!!!!! Benjamin looked me in the eyes and said YES!!!!!

Well when we got in our suite, Benjamin started to kiss me and melted. Hubby help him undress me and there I was taking Benjamin's clothes off. I dropped to my knees and unbuckled his belt and pants slid then down and there was the most beautiful HARD UNCUT Black Cock. I open my mouth and started to suck his dick. After sucking his cock for about ten minutes, Benjamin took me to the bed were he laid me down spread my legs and started licking my wet pussy, my toes curled and eye rolled back and I have an HUGE ORGASM!!!!! Benjamin then climbed up between my legs placed the head of this beautiful cock to my pussy lips and pushed it in to the hilt. I could not stop shaking I was CUMMING so hard!!!! Well we fuck most of the night, the color contrast between his coal black and my pale white skins were so sexy and beautiful.

Well we made dinner plans for the next night and ended up repeating the first night of Benjamin fucking me and hubby grinning and watching!!!!! During our dinner Benjamin told us that he has fucked several of the white wives of the men who work for him. He said it was tools of the trade!!!

WELL HERE IS WHERE THINGS TOOK A HUGE TURN FOR ME!!!!! Benjamin asked if he could just take me to dinner without hubby on the third night. Well hubby and I have never done that and had not plan on it, so after talking it over, we agreed to Benjamin and I having dinner , but hubby would be there at another table. Well when we arrived for dinner Benjamin and I walked up to our table and there sat another Black man. His name was Jonathon and he was business associate of Benjamin. We sat down and had a very nice dinner, they chat business and we all just chatted. I kept looking over at hubby and he was watching us like a hawk. Well when dinner was over Benjamin looked at me and asked me to join them for after dinner drinks in his suite!!!!! I KNEW RIGHT THEN WHAT BENJAMIN HAD PLANNED!!!! HE WAS GOING TO GIVE ME TO THIS MAN TO SEAL THEIR DEAL!!!! WHAT WAS I GOING TO DO!!!!! I HAD NEVER DONE ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE!!!!! Well I excused myself and went to hubby and told him, he said if I wanted to it was okay, but he had to be there. So we agreed to drinks and the four of us went to Benjamin's suite.

Once inside we had a couple of drinks and then Benjamin looked me in the eye and kissed me and started to fondle by breast. Then I felt someone behind me and it was not my husband, it was Jonathon!!!!! Benjamin looked at hubby and asked him to wait in this the front room and the two of them lead me into the bedroom. Benjamin and Jonathon slowly took my clothes off and I was going WILD!!!!! I WAS CUMMING FROM JUST THEIR TOUCH. Benjamin stepped back and look at me standing before them in only my stockings and shoes and said he wanted me to fuck Jonathon. I looked at him and with out saying a word I turn to Jonathon started taking off his clothes. Once I had his clothes off push him on the bed climbed up and started sucking his beautiful black uncut cock. I WAS SO WORKED UP IN THAT BEDROOM WITH TWO BLACK MEN FOR THE FIRST TIME. Benjamin climbed behind me and started eating my pussy while I suck Black cock. I WAS IN HEAVEN!!!! Well after I got Jonathon HARD, I climb up on him and sat down on his big black cock and it slid right into my WET WET pussy. I was riding him slowly at first and Benjamin climbed up on the bed and presented his cock for me to suck. For the first time in my life I had a Black cock sliding in and out of my pussy and mouth at the same time. I could not stop CUMMING!!!!!! They just laughed and egged me on. After a while they decided to change up and Jonathon put me on all fours and Benjamin climbed up behind me and slide his hard cock into me and started fucking me for all I was forth. Well, to put it mildly the two to them fucked me ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!!! HUBBY SAT IN THE OTHER ROOM (OCCASSIONALLY WATCHING HIS WIFE WITH A COCK IN HER MOUTH AND IN HER PUSSY AT THE SAME TIME) LISTENING TO ME SCREAM, MOAN, THEIR GROANS AND OUR FLESH SLAPPING ALL NIGHT!!!!!!! I have never had so much cum dumped in and on me before and I loved every ounce of it.

That was the beginning of a fun filled 2 weeks in Italy seeing the country by day and getting fucked by night. I will convey other adventures for this vacation at a later date.

WELL ALL I KNOW THAT SINCE I TOOK MY FIRST STEP INTO THE LIFE, I HAVE WATCHED THE INTER-SLUT CUM OUT IN THIS PRIM AND PROPER WHITE WIFE LIKE WE NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED
❤️ It, what a story @Playtime Patty, anything else from the rest of the holiday! 👏🏻👏🏻

This took place a couple years ago while on a two week vacation to Italy. The second night in Rome my hubby and I were at dinner when we noticed this very handsome well dressed COAL BLACK man sitting alone. I just walked up to him and asked if he would like to join us for dinner. He told me, in his Africana accient that he had no plans and would love to join us. Well his name is Benjamin and he is a South African businessman. We had a wonderful dinner and great conversation and after a couple bottles of wine, I reach over put my hand on his thigh and ask if he wanted joins us in our room for dessert!!! My hubby mouth fell open, but I was so horny for this man. I have never seen a man so BLACK!!!!! Benjamin looked me in the eyes and said YES!!!!!

Well when we got in our suite, Benjamin started to kiss me and melted. Hubby help him undress me and there I was taking Benjamin's clothes off. I dropped to my knees and unbuckled his belt and pants slid then down and there was the most beautiful HARD UNCUT Black Cock. I open my mouth and started to suck his dick. After sucking his cock for about ten minutes, Benjamin took me to the bed were he laid me down spread my legs and started licking my wet pussy, my toes curled and eye rolled back and I have an HUGE ORGASM!!!!! Benjamin then climbed up between my legs placed the head of this beautiful cock to my pussy lips and pushed it in to the hilt. I could not stop shaking I was CUMMING so hard!!!! Well we fuck most of the night, the color contrast between his coal black and my pale white skins were so sexy and beautiful.

Well we made dinner plans for the next night and ended up repeating the first night of Benjamin fucking me and hubby grinning and watching!!!!! During our dinner Benjamin told us that he has fucked several of the white wives of the men who work for him. He said it was tools of the trade!!!

WELL HERE IS WHERE THINGS TOOK A HUGE TURN FOR ME!!!!! Benjamin asked if he could just take me to dinner without hubby on the third night. Well hubby and I have never done that and had not plan on it, so after talking it over, we agreed to Benjamin and I having dinner , but hubby would be there at another table. Well when we arrived for dinner Benjamin and I walked up to our table and there sat another Black man. His name was Jonathon and he was business associate of Benjamin. We sat down and had a very nice dinner, they chat business and we all just chatted. I kept looking over at hubby and he was watching us like a hawk. Well when dinner was over Benjamin looked at me and asked me to join them for after dinner drinks in his suite!!!!! I KNEW RIGHT THEN WHAT BENJAMIN HAD PLANNED!!!! HE WAS GOING TO GIVE ME TO THIS MAN TO SEAL THEIR DEAL!!!! WHAT WAS I GOING TO DO!!!!! I HAD NEVER DONE ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE!!!!! Well I excused myself and went to hubby and told him, he said if I wanted to it was okay, but he had to be there. So we agreed to drinks and the four of us went to Benjamin's suite.

Once inside we had a couple of drinks and then Benjamin looked me in the eye and kissed me and started to fondle by breast. Then I felt someone behind me and it was not my husband, it was Jonathon!!!!! Benjamin looked at hubby and asked him to wait in this the front room and the two of them lead me into the bedroom. Benjamin and Jonathon slowly took my clothes off and I was going WILD!!!!! I WAS CUMMING FROM JUST THEIR TOUCH. Benjamin stepped back and look at me standing before them in only my stockings and shoes and said he wanted me to fuck Jonathon. I looked at him and with out saying a word I turn to Jonathon started taking off his clothes. Once I had his clothes off push him on the bed climbed up and started sucking his beautiful black uncut cock. I WAS SO WORKED UP IN THAT BEDROOM WITH TWO BLACK MEN FOR THE FIRST TIME. Benjamin climbed behind me and started eating my pussy while I suck Black cock. I WAS IN HEAVEN!!!! Well after I got Jonathon HARD, I climb up on him and sat down on his big black cock and it slid right into my WET WET pussy. I was riding him slowly at first and Benjamin climbed up on the bed and presented his cock for me to suck. For the first time in my life I had a Black cock sliding in and out of my pussy and mouth at the same time. I could not stop CUMMING!!!!!! They just laughed and egged me on. After a while they decided to change up and Jonathon put me on all fours and Benjamin climbed up behind me and slide his hard cock into me and started fucking me for all I was forth. Well, to put it mildly the two to them fucked me ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!!! HUBBY SAT IN THE OTHER ROOM (OCCASSIONALLY WATCHING HIS WIFE WITH A COCK IN HER MOUTH AND IN HER PUSSY AT THE SAME TIME) LISTENING TO ME SCREAM, MOAN, THEIR GROANS AND OUR FLESH SLAPPING ALL NIGHT!!!!!!! I have never had so much cum dumped in and on me before and I loved every ounce of it.

That was the beginning of a fun filled 2 weeks in Italy seeing the country by day and getting fucked by night. I will convey other adventures for this vacation at a later date.

WELL ALL I KNOW THAT SINCE I TOOK MY FIRST STEP INTO THE LIFE, I HAVE WATCHED THE INTER-SLUT CUM OUT IN THIS PRIM AND PROPER WHITE WIFE LIKE WE NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED
Wow! Great story.

First was in Africa on 2014, my girl was 20 and i was 24 at that time, we travelled to Southafrica and we contacted a local tour guide (a fat black guy, 35-40 years old, ugly). He took us some cool places during the day, he told us about the history of Cape Town. He was constantly flirting with my girl and she just laughed. Well we ended up drinking some drinks in a local bar and then he offered us to go with him, he wanted to show us his place and cook something delicious for us. Then we wanted to buy some beers and the supermarket was in the corner so i offered my self go shopping, and yes i let her alone with the guide, he gave my the keys and said "go shopping, take your time, your girl is in good hands". I went to the supermarket, 15-20 minutes, and then when i came back i stood in front of the door and hear some moans, i was horny as fuck cause i know her an problably he told our guide that we are a liberal couple and love casual encounters... so yes , when i came in she was totally naked and he had his dick in her pussy, he was fucking her like a beast with his big cock, they saw me and he said "welcome to Southafrica" and i smiled. So it was out first exepreince on a vacation.
HAPPY HO.jpg027_1000.jpg
MY WIFE AND I WERE INTRODUCED TO THE CUCKOLD LIFE BY THE BULLS WHO PIMPED OUT THE WHORES AT HEDONISM SWINGER RESORT IN JAMAICA. SHE LOVED BIG UGLY
FAT BLACK BULLS WHO REALLY HUMILIATED BOTH OF US

Hi,
Curious about your first vacation trip when the vacation turned to interracial fun?
Our first was when we went to St Lucia in the Caribbeans, it was absolutely fantastic.
Can you tell us about yours?
We went to Hedonism 2 resort in Jamaica for what was supposed to be 6 days and we had booked a luxury hotel from the same company for an additional 6 nights. My wife Irene was so excited when the big Jamaican pimps went straight after her on the first night. we came out later the first night and all the men wanted to have her so i let her pick up this handsome young Mexican man and everyone watched us leave with him and the bulls who worked there all knew by next day. it was not very wild and i watched her with him but i was not very turned on by it. The next day she went out to the nude beach and when i went to check on her there were 3 big blacks all over her. they were real friendly with me when i came over and they promised me that they knew what we had done last night so they were going to make sure my wife would get fully serviced for this whole trip. That night was Toga night and Irene wore a very skimpy toga and both of us were very excited as the big muscular pimp came over to grab Irene in the disco. He had her out on the dance floor and he played with her tits and bare pussy while everyone watched. He walked her straight out the door while followed. He had his hand around her bare ass as i watched them walk to our room. Inside the room she was on her knees sucking his huge uncut black cock. He made sure to tell us both how wonderful she sucked cock. Soon she was spread out on our bed and her toga was pushed to the side and he was rubbing his bare cock up in and all over her shaved little pussy. He asked her over and over if she wanted his cock bare or with a condom as she groaned and just as she started to cum she reached out her hands behind his big ass to pull him in bare. She screamed out her first big orgasm as he started feeding her more cock with every stroke and soon the sound of big black balls slapping her ass told us all that he was all in her deep. Our room was close to the nude pool so many people were close by to witness this big pimp fuck my wife and she got turned out as his new whore. Irene screamed out so many orgasms until finally he let out a loud groan and blew a large load of cum deep in her. He pulled out and she cleaned his cock with her mouth. He smiled at us and he was gone. i crawled over beside her and she was gushing about how much she loved being used by him. I jerked off while I watched them and I must have come 3 times. She pushed my head down and held it with both hands as I ate her pussy clean. The next day she was in our room with a couple big black guys before noon! Needless to say she changed our booking so she could stay the next 12 nights at Hedo and many of the big black bulls enjoyed having her be their slut any time they wanted her services.IMG_2468.JPG
View attachment NO GO FUCKED.mov

Such an awesome story. I would have loved to have been there to clean everyone up

our first time with black guy was in spain many years ago (it wasnt her first black by any means)
we were in a club with the intention of her pulling a guy when i went to the toilet to return to see her dancing with this black guy, so i stood back and watched
i could see things hotting up when they were dancing and after about half an hour he visited the toilet and i grabbed the chance to have quick word with her, and she hastily told me to make myself scarce
when he returned they carried on and i saw them move towards the back of the dance floor where it was darker and he was soon fucking her against a brick pillar just out of sight from main crowd
he was quickly pumping her with his spunk and they returned to the bar
i kept my distance until she went to the toilets where i managed to get quick word with herwhen she informed me she was dripping his seed down her legs and told me she wanted go to his room in next hotel
she came back to our room the following morning where i reclaimed her after a sleepless night
Hot story

We went to Hedonism 2 resort in Jamaica for what was supposed to be 6 days and we had booked a luxury hotel from the same company for an additional 6 nights. My wife Irene was so excited when the big Jamaican pimps went straight after her on the first night. we came out later the first night and all the men wanted to have her so i let her pick up this handsome young Mexican man and everyone watched us leave with him and the bulls who worked there all knew by next day. it was not very wild and i watched her with him but i was not very turned on by it. The next day she went out to the nude beach and when i went to check on her there were 3 big blacks all over her. they were real friendly with me when i came over and they promised me that they knew what we had done last night so they were going to make sure my wife would get fully serviced for this whole trip. That night was Toga night and Irene wore a very skimpy toga and both of us were very excited as the big muscular pimp came over to grab Irene in the disco. He had her out on the dance floor and he played with her tits and bare pussy while everyone watched. He walked her straight out the door while followed. He had his hand around her bare ass as i watched them walk to our room. Inside the room she was on her knees sucking his huge uncut black cock. He made sure to tell us both how wonderful she sucked cock. Soon she was spread out on our bed and her toga was pushed to the side and he was rubbing his bare cock up in and all over her shaved little pussy. He asked her over and over if she wanted his cock bare or with a condom as she groaned and just as she started to cum she reached out her hands behind his big ass to pull him in bare. She screamed out her first big orgasm as he started feeding her more cock with every stroke and soon the sound of big black balls slapping her ass told us all that he was all in her deep. Our room was close to the nude pool so many people were close by to witness this big pimp fuck my wife and she got turned out as his new whore. Irene screamed out so many orgasms until finally he let out a loud groan and blew a large load of cum deep in her. He pulled out and she cleaned his cock with her mouth. He smiled at us and he was gone. i crawled over beside her and she was gushing about how much she loved being used by him. I jerked off while I watched them and I must have come 3 times. She pushed my head down and held it with both hands as I ate her pussy clean. The next day she was in our room with a couple big black guys before noon! Needless to say she changed our booking so she could stay the next 12 nights at Hedo and many of the big black bulls enjoyed having her be their slut any time they wanted her services.View attachment 3997405
View attachment 3997411
This is how I hope my wife gets fucked on the beach!! 👸🏽♠️❤️

We went to Hedonism 2 resort in Jamaica for what was supposed to be 6 days and we had booked a luxury hotel from the same company for an additional 6 nights. My wife Irene was so excited when the big Jamaican pimps went straight after her on the first night. we came out later the first night and all the men wanted to have her so i let her pick up this handsome young Mexican man and everyone watched us leave with him and the bulls who worked there all knew by next day. it was not very wild and i watched her with him but i was not very turned on by it. The next day she went out to the nude beach and when i went to check on her there were 3 big blacks all over her. they were real friendly with me when i came over and they promised me that they knew what we had done last night so they were going to make sure my wife would get fully serviced for this whole trip. That night was Toga night and Irene wore a very skimpy toga and both of us were very excited as the big muscular pimp came over to grab Irene in the disco. He had her out on the dance floor and he played with her tits and bare pussy while everyone watched. He walked her straight out the door while followed. He had his hand around her bare ass as i watched them walk to our room. Inside the room she was on her knees sucking his huge uncut black cock. He made sure to tell us both how wonderful she sucked cock. Soon she was spread out on our bed and her toga was pushed to the side and he was rubbing his bare cock up in and all over her shaved little pussy. He asked her over and over if she wanted his cock bare or with a condom as she groaned and just as she started to cum she reached out her hands behind his big ass to pull him in bare. She screamed out her first big orgasm as he started feeding her more cock with every stroke and soon the sound of big black balls slapping her ass told us all that he was all in her deep. Our room was close to the nude pool so many people were close by to witness this big pimp fuck my wife and she got turned out as his new whore. Irene screamed out so many orgasms until finally he let out a loud groan and blew a large load of cum deep in her. He pulled out and she cleaned his cock with her mouth. He smiled at us and he was gone. i crawled over beside her and she was gushing about how much she loved being used by him. I jerked off while I watched them and I must have come 3 times. She pushed my head down and held it with both hands as I ate her pussy clean. The next day she was in our room with a couple big black guys before noon! Needless to say she changed our booking so she could stay the next 12 nights at Hedo and many of the big black bulls enjoyed having her be their slut any time they wanted her services.View attachment 3997405
View attachment 3997411
Awesome

Our first experience was in dominican republic. We did roleplays and watched bbc porn together..until our second anniv. Trip. My wife happened to met some guy..he got friendly with us. My wife then asked me to convince him to fuck her while she acts shy and surprised. All ended up well..My wife was fucked every single night when we were there..

Cape verde. I had my eye on a young hotel security guard when I was on holiday with my parents and uncle. We had a family wedding there but stayed for 2 weeks. After a few days I made my move and was fucking him for nearly a week whilst everyone was down in.the pool or at the beach.

Cairo 2014. He was one of the hotel staff. Huge bulge in his tight uniform and only 21. Wife noticed him the minute we arrived and made it her mission to seduce him. One evening she called reception and asked for some drinks to be delivered to the room. He turns up and has her dress off in seconds. Fucked her so good - multiple orgasms and she said the hardest cock she had ever felt. About 8 inches, cut and thick. Not black but of African origin.

Bonn, West Germany 1972. Never fucked so good so long in my life. (Oh yeah, I ended up staying there almost a year with her...) and no, she was not German - American!! What were the odds? :cool:

We went down to Las Vegas and were just there for a party trip. There were a bunch of us sharing rooms and you basically just found a bed and crawled into it lol. One night we got back and one of the guys with us named Dustin was in a room getting ready to go to bed. I was sleeping on the bed opposite of him. I told him I was going to go enjoy the amazing shower the room had after we chatted a bit and went in. I was in the shower washing when a very naked Dustin came in with me. He was in amazing shape and I was not sure what to say. We started making out and soon his hand was fingering me to orgasm one. He made me cum and then dropped to his knees and licked at me for a bit. We then switch as he got up and I went down and started giving him head. He picked me up and we kissed and then he spun me around and bent me over. He guided his cock to my pussy and buried it. We fucked hard in the shower with the water running over us until he came inside of me. We cleaned up a bit and went to bed following. I got laid in that shower lots more on that vacation.

Back