The First Time….

Hi,
Let us know how and what happend the very first time interracial sex was there for you.
For us it was on a vacation at St Lucia and it was so thrilling
It’s nice to hear that your first time with a black guy was in St Lucia. I say that because my black husband and I have a very close friend who moved there after he got out of college about 8 years ago. He’s only 28 y/o and a maintenance man at one of the major resorts in St. Lucia and one of the last times we were there, I don’t remember how the subject ever came up but he told us that he gets a very steady flow of sex with both married and single white women, and most of them, first time with a black guy.. He has also said that he is especially busy during Spring Break with college girls, and has also taken a number of girls virginity..
And he wasn’t bragging either because his white co-worker was right there to confirm everything he says. Another thing the co-worker was saying was that because he was always so busy, every girl he was with. Even the married wives, were all absolutely gorgeous. The co-worker was saying that during Spring Break time, he himself was always very busy also but it wasn’t because he was having fun fucking all these girls, he was busy covering the work load because our black friend was busy with one of the gorgeous guests..
So when you mentioned your first black experience was in St Lucia

I worked as a secretary and was in my mid 20s. I lived with some roommates near the valley (LA).
We would got out with co-workers some times, and I did not have a serious BFs during that time. One of those nights, I started talking with some guys at the Red Onion we were at, and agreed to follow them to a small bar. My other GFs left and I stayed and did shots and tried to play pool.
I went back to one of the guys apartment and first gave them both BJs. I ended up having sex with one of the guy, who was black. It was the first time I had sex with a black man.
He drove me back to the home I shared with some friends and the next morning, one of my roommates drove me to pick up my car.

Back