The first time you went on a vacation and interracial happened?

our first time with black guy was in spain many years ago (it wasnt her first black by any means)
we were in a club with the intention of her pulling a guy when i went to the toilet to return to see her dancing with this black guy, so i stood back and watched
i could see things hotting up when they were dancing and after about half an hour he visited the toilet and i grabbed the chance to have quick word with her, and she hastily told me to make myself scarce
when he returned they carried on and i saw them move towards the back of the dance floor where it was darker and he was soon fucking her against a brick pillar just out of sight from main crowd
he was quickly pumping her with his spunk and they returned to the bar
i kept my distance until she went to the toilets where i managed to get quick word with herwhen she informed me she was dripping his seed down her legs and told me she wanted go to his room in next hotel
she came back to our room the following morning where i reclaimed her after a sleepless night

My husband came home and told me he had booked us a week in Mexico at a clothing optional resort. It was a beautiful looking private resort with everything inclusive. We went down and got there to find out they encouraged swinging and all manner of sexual lifestyles as long as it stayed courteous and respectful of the other guest. We were super nervous the first day and I am sure we had a this is our first time look all over our faces. That evening we met a slightly older couple on the beach and clicked. We spent most of the following day with them as they showed us around and introduced us to some of the people they knew. That evening we went out to a large dock the resort had over the water. They had couches and benches all over it. My husband and the other wife took one while me and the other husband took a large lounge. We started kissing and that lead into him playing with my breast and pussy. Soon both of us wanted it and got into the missionary position and started fucking. I looked over and my husband had the other wife on her hands and knees and was behind her. Me and the other husband fucked to completion there. We then decided to grab some drinks and head back to our room for some more fun.

Back