The first time you see that black dick go into your wife

The first time was when an interracial couple had invited us to dinner. After we had dinner , we went out to their hot tub. We didn't have swim suits so they said we could leave our underwear on but they had swimsuits on. After a couple of glasses of wine, I saw him kiss my wife. His wife whispered in my ear as she straddled me blocking my view, he is going to fuck your wife. There is nothing you can do to stop it. He has a 8 inch long cock that is as big around as long. She moved so I could see my wife and him. Her bra and panties were on the side of the hot tub beside his trunk. He was sucking tits and fingering her to an orgasm. I could tell she had his cock in her hand. He stood up and I saw a cock that looked a large beer can. He led my wife to a lounge by the hot tub. I was only a couple of feet below them and a couple of feet away. He placed his cock by the opening of her pussy. My stomach was churning. I didn't think there was any way she could take that cock. He asked her in she wanted it and she said yes. It felt like my heart stopped. I couldn't believe it as I watched him push his big black cock slowly into her until his balls rested against her ass. I was almost sick.
Love this!!

I had only been dating Robin for less than a month when I first saw her naked with a black man. It was quite overwhelmng and mind boggeling for me...not that I was seeing a white woman with a black man.....I had seen that many times before.....but I was seeing MY WHITE WOMAN naked with a black man and that was filling my lifes dream. I easily handled their kissing...eating pussy...Robin sucking his BBC....but when Robin laid on her back....spread her thighs wide for him and he slid his BBC deep inside of her and pumped until he was black balls deep in Robin I was breathless...my heart beating out of my chest...my eyes locked on the beauty in front of me....actually shaking. This was the real thing...I had reached the pinnacle in my life....the beautiful white woman I was dating and in love with was fucking a black man before me...hearing her crys and moans as he fucked her hard and deep and i knew she was loving it. Robin looked over at me and smiled as she was being blackened telling me that this was all good in her court also which made me feel so delighted. It was a moment that I will never ever forget.
wonderful for you

There is always something new to discover from your wife when she fucks her black bulls. With all that primeval behaviour there are also face expressions, smiles, gestures that don't happen when you are alone with her. That face like saying "yes, finally!", the legs crossed over his back like wanting to devour him, how she grabs his buttocks, or when she gives him her boobs to suck or lick. None of that happens with me. She even says words in Spanish I never heard before.
When you get to see the true slut that she is . ..... as wants to be ..

Yes, she did. And still does. We've been doing this (Meeting black men for her) for almost six years. She's NOT into one time things tho, so most of our black 'friends' have been with her on a regular basis. She says the sex is better when she knows and likes a man. Makes sense to me!
When you open "Pandoras box " . No surprise she enjoys and wants more

I think for most the first time is difficult no matter how much you think you're prepared for it. You take that leap and hope it is hot as you imagined it.
The first time and only time seeing. Black Bull fuck my wife was really hard even though I knew he was fucking her. Before it starts it really awkward and totally and strange but once it starts you get hard so fast. I was told to just watch and jerk and and it becomes the hottest thing ever and you keep jerking and cuming until he’s done with your wife. I cam all over the floor and on myself 3 times and then when they left I jerked off two more times.
Just the best sex ever without having sex.

The first time was when an interracial couple had invited us to dinner. After we had dinner , we went out to their hot tub. We didn't have swim suits so they said we could leave our underwear on but they had swimsuits on. After a couple of glasses of wine, I saw him kiss my wife. His wife whispered in my ear as she straddled me blocking my view, he is going to fuck your wife. There is nothing you can do to stop it. He has a 8 inch long cock that is as big around as long. She moved so I could see my wife and him. Her bra and panties were on the side of the hot tub beside his trunk. He was sucking tits and fingering her to an orgasm. I could tell she had his cock in her hand. He stood up and I saw a cock that looked a large beer can. He led my wife to a lounge by the hot tub. I was only a couple of feet below them and a couple of feet away. He placed his cock by the opening of her pussy. My stomach was churning. I didn't think there was any way she could take that cock. He asked her in she wanted it and she said yes. It felt like my heart stopped. I couldn't believe it as I watched him push his big black cock slowly into her until his balls rested against her ass. I was almost sick.
So fucking HOT!

Back