The first time you see that black dick go into your wife

The first time I watched my wife take her BBC lovers very much larger cock than mine, was the most sexually arousing sight I had ever experienced. It was amazing seeing his longer and thicker cock entering her cunt , hearing her begging him to go slowly until she got used to his size then hearing her groans as her first orgasm hit her then hearing her begging him to fuck his black cock harder in her cunt and telling him to fill her with his black cum .
She used words I had never ever heard her say .
It was and is wonderful every time we meet him and they fuck.
There is always something new to discover from your wife when she fucks her black bulls. With all that primeval behaviour there are also face expressions, smiles, gestures that don't happen when you are alone with her. That face like saying "yes, finally!", the legs crossed over his back like wanting to devour him, how she grabs his buttocks, or when she gives him her boobs to suck or lick. None of that happens with me. She even says words in Spanish I never heard before.

There is always something new to discover from your wife when she fucks her black bulls. With all that primeval behaviour there are also face expressions, smiles, gestures that don't happen when you are alone with her. That face like saying "yes, finally!", the legs crossed over his back like wanting to devour him, how she grabs his buttocks, or when she gives him her boobs to suck or lick. None of that happens with me. She even says words in Spanish I never heard before.
This is so true, my wife turns into a complete slut when getting fucked by a black guy.

I have yet to watch her fuck a black guy, but it’s definitely on the bucket list.

The first time I saw another man’s cock slide into my wife I had butterflies in my stomach. It took a lot of Maker’s Mark to calm me down and prepare me.

Even though I had seen her give blowjobs before, it was still a shock the first time I watched her get fucked. There were mixed feelings of arousal and jealousy and then inadequacy when I saw that the other guy was in better shape physically, had more stamina and pretty much fucked her better than me.

Last edited:
The first time was when an interracial couple had invited us to dinner. After we had dinner , we went out to their hot tub. We didn't have swim suits so they said we could leave our underwear on but they had swimsuits on. After a couple of glasses of wine, I saw him kiss my wife. His wife whispered in my ear as she straddled me blocking my view, he is going to fuck your wife. There is nothing you can do to stop it. He has a 8 inch long cock that is as big around as long. She moved so I could see my wife and him. Her bra and panties were on the side of the hot tub beside his trunk. He was sucking tits and fingering her to an orgasm. I could tell she had his cock in her hand. He stood up and I saw a cock that looked a large beer can. He led my wife to a lounge by the hot tub. I was only a couple of feet below them and a couple of feet away. He placed his cock by the opening of her pussy. My stomach was churning. I didn't think there was any way she could take that cock. He asked her in she wanted it and she said yes. It felt like my heart stopped. I couldn't believe it as I watched him push his big black cock slowly into her until his balls rested against her ass. I was almost sick.

The first time was when an interracial couple had invited us to dinner. After we had dinner , we went out to their hot tub. We didn't have swim suits so they said we could leave our underwear on but they had swimsuits on. After a couple of glasses of wine, I saw him kiss my wife. His wife whispered in my ear as she straddled me blocking my view, he is going to fuck your wife. There is nothing you can do to stop it. He has a 8 inch long cock that is as big around as long. She moved so I could see my wife and him. Her bra and panties were on the side of the hot tub beside his trunk. He was sucking tits and fingering her to an orgasm. I could tell she had his cock in her hand. He stood up and I saw a cock that looked a large beer can. He led my wife to a lounge by the hot tub. I was only a couple of feet below them and a couple of feet away. He placed his cock by the opening of her pussy. My stomach was churning. I didn't think there was any way she could take that cock. He asked her in she wanted it and she said yes. It felt like my heart stopped. I couldn't believe it as I watched him push his big black cock slowly into her until his balls rested against her ass. I was almost sick.
Please go on. What happened after that?

Back