The fastest time I gave my ass to a BBC

I was at a beach for the weekend. It was the wedding of a friend of my white cuckold boyfriend. I really didn't feel that comfortable with girls because I didn't know them and my boyfriend obviously wanted to hang out with the guys.

On the penultimate day, one day before the wedding, my boyfriend begged me to let him go to the groom's bachelor party, I allowed him and told him that I would go with the girls. But like I said, I wasn't too comfortable with them, so I thought I'd get into some mischief.

When I was still with my boyfriend in the club and he was about to leave, I saw a beautiful black specimen out there, with friends, there seemed to be no wife or girlfriend around at least. I waited for my boyfriend to go to the bathroom and he went to ask for his number, I made some casual small talk to him, my boyfriend arrived and I went with him.

My boyfriend and I went to the room, he went to get a change of clothes, he probably wouldn't come back that night, I told him I would take a bath and go with the girls, he left.

I searched with his number for the handsome black guy on Facebook and yes I found him... I messaged him right away, enjoy the screenshots.

Final note: that beautiful black man fucked me 5 times at night and one more time in the morning, amazing. Oh and about the title, I literally chatted with him for 5min, before my boyfriend interrupted, and I texted him 15 minutes after talking to him.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230811-004934.jpg
    Screenshot_20230811-004934.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 1,906
  • Screenshot_20230811-004947.jpg
    Screenshot_20230811-004947.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 1,824
  • Screenshot_20230811-004957.jpg
    Screenshot_20230811-004957.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 1,727
  • Screenshot_20230811-005028.jpg
    Screenshot_20230811-005028.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 1,933
  • Screenshot_20230811-005036.jpg
    Screenshot_20230811-005036.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 1,974
  • Screenshot_20230811-005041.jpg
    Screenshot_20230811-005041.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 1,975
  • Screenshot_20230811-005047.jpg
    Screenshot_20230811-005047.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 1,901
  • Screenshot_20230811-005059.jpg
    Screenshot_20230811-005059.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 1,844
  • Screenshot_20230811-005106.jpg
    Screenshot_20230811-005106.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 1,801
  • Screenshot_20230811-005115.jpg
    Screenshot_20230811-005115.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 1,762
  • Screenshot_20230811-005117.jpg
    Screenshot_20230811-005117.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 1,728
  • Screenshot_20230811-005139.jpg
    Screenshot_20230811-005139.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 1,877
I was at a beach for the weekend. It was the wedding of a friend of my white cuckold boyfriend. I really didn't feel that comfortable with girls because I didn't know them and my boyfriend obviously wanted to hang out with the guys.

On the penultimate day, one day before the wedding, my boyfriend begged me to let him go to the groom's bachelor party, I allowed him and told him that I would go with the girls. But like I said, I wasn't too comfortable with them, so I thought I'd get into some mischief.

When I was still with my boyfriend in the club and he was about to leave, I saw a beautiful black specimen out there, with friends, there seemed to be no wife or girlfriend around at least. I waited for my boyfriend to go to the bathroom and he went to ask for his number, I made some casual small talk to him, my boyfriend arrived and I went with him.

My boyfriend and I went to the room, he went to get a change of clothes, he probably wouldn't come back that night, I told him I would take a bath and go with the girls, he left.

I searched with his number for the handsome black guy on Facebook and yes I found him... I messaged him right away, enjoy the screenshots.

Final note: that beautiful black man fucked me 5 times at night and one more time in the morning, amazing. Oh and about the title, I literally chatted with him for 5min, before my boyfriend interrupted, and I texted him 15 minutes after talking to him.
Badass. That makes you the ideal wife my material. Hope you kept his number for round two later on

I give my mouth very quickly

Fucking beautiful and sexy hot

Hi, but il video? Hahaha

who took the pictures?

Hot that you got it in multiple positions. Hope left your hubby a doggy bag

You are such a dirty hoe...That turns me on so much.....

Did he fuck ur butt?

One of the best posts of all time here.

That was super HOT... Thank you

so very HOT :love::love::love::love::love::blackheart:

Hooooooootttttttt, what a sexy slut. 🥵😍

Back