The Exciting Part of being a Cuckold

View attachment 99929

I'm throwing this question out to the white hubbies and hot wives in here: Tell me what's the most exciting thing/part you love or want to see happen to your spouse when becoming a cuckold?

Do you want to see the wife taking all that creampie ... or having the hubby turn submissive towards the black bull...
The most exciting is when the bull seduced her and later starts to fondle her body and finally begins to undress her. As he does that everything he is asking me repeatedly "this what you want?" , "You want me to give her what you don't can ?" And the best part is when he looks me in the eyes, real dominant when I see her intense orgasm in a way that she never did

For sure it is both a physical and mental experience. I know there are many levels of cuckolding and what every couple is into however for me, cleaning up is definitely a big part of it. For me it is submission and acceptance of my place in the "chain of command". For my wife, she visualizes this submission and acceptance and now can feel more comfortable with giving her body to another sexually superior man and to the bull, it is a visual stimulation of the power and control he now has over his new sex partner and her inferior hubby

For sure it is both a physical and mental experience. I know there are many levels of cuckolding and what every couple is into however for me, cleaning up is definitely a big part of it. For me it is submission and acceptance of my place in the "chain of command". For my wife, she visualizes this submission and acceptance and now can feel more comfortable with giving her body to another sexually superior man and to the bull, it is a visual stimulation of the power and control he now has over his new sex partner and her inferior hubby
Agreed.

We're all fucking insane.

But agreed. Lol

I want to see her bond with her new lover. At first she will be timid and excited but after he deeply enters her, I want to sense her giving herself over to him. I think once she experiences BBC, it will touch her soul deep inside and will bond with her new man. That is sexy and it turns me on both to see her submit and for him to make her HIS woman.

Back