The Exciting Part of being a Cuckold

My husband says the most exciting part for him is that I will fuck any guy who wants to fuck me, bareback. We go to an adult theater where most every guy there gets to fuck me and they all cum in me. We don't know any of them, but they all get to get off in me, and I love it.

I don't have to know a guy to let him fuck me. A man just has to have a cock and he can have me. I think that is exciting, too.

i have a 7 inch fat white dick chicks never complain, i just love to hear stories of the past people and how much bigger they were. to be honest most of the my girls that told me about fucking big cock said they didn't enjoy it and it hurt in most positions. my girl keeps in contact with the biggest she's ever seen via Facebook and isn't far from us at all so i told her i give her permission to suck him off since she never had and then fuck him but she hit him up and then refused after because she said its more uncomfortable. thats just what I've heard

I mean no disrespect and I have been with and seen many women that can suck a mean dick but at the end of the day a man knows what feels good to a man. Factor in the submission part and the Bull can "take" a boi's throat and the boi will work as hard a possible to please. I have been told me whole life that no one eats a pussy like a woman and this works the same way. I can understand a Bull not wanting to get labeled but relax and enjoy what is being given to you.

i have a 7 inch fat white dick chicks never complain, i just love to hear stories of the past people and how much bigger they were. to be honest most of the my girls that told me about fucking big cock said they didn't enjoy it and it hurt in most positions. my girl keeps in contact with the biggest she's ever seen via Facebook and isn't far from us at all so i told her i give her permission to suck him off since she never had and then fuck him but she hit him up and then refused after because she said its more uncomfortable. thats just what I've heard
I know exactly what you mean. Chicks don't complain about my dick, some say it's bigger than others, but size queens, like my current gf like to tell me about they're exs that were enormous. That's a big turn on.

I know exactly what you mean. Chicks don't complain about my dick, some say it's bigger than others, but size queens, like my current gf like to tell me about they're exs that were enormous. That's a big turn on.

for sure I agree a HUGE turn on when I hear about some hung guys from her past but the sad truth is wether they were black, white or spanish most had average size cocks

I have to say that by far, the hottest thing is being made to eat his cum out of her pussy (or off of her). I am extremely good at eating her pussy and crave it more than anything. To be able to do this after she has fucked her bull and he can feel the domination of having taken my women and me on my knees licking his cum out of or off of her is just the hottest thing in the world. To me

My husband says the most exciting part for him is that I will fuck any guy who wants to fuck me, bareback. We go to an adult theater where most every guy there gets to fuck me and they all cum in me. We don't know any of them, but they all get to get off in me, and I love it.

I don't have to know a guy to let him fuck me. A man just has to have a cock and he can have me. I think that is exciting, too.
Great attitude!!

Back