The Exciting Part of being a Cuckold

Husband here. I love watching my wife. It is also very exciting for me when she goes alone or does an overnight. I become very jealous what her black lovers are doing to her. I can't wait for her to return as our agreement is she can't clean up or shower until I get her dirty used pussy as 2nds.

Don't you get to follow her to watch her in action?

Hubby's submission intensified after going black, and so did mine. For both of us, black ownership changed the dynamics from a 'swinger's lifestyle' wherein most of the guys just wanted sex with me and really did not understand cuckolding, to a powerful more dominant man controlling and sexually using both of us. From my experience, black men seem to embrace the dynamics of cuckold marriages.

So, reading some posts here and thoughts from cuckolds and I asked hubby what made him feel most like a real cuckold. I figured it would be something like him cleaning my pussy afterward, or sucking the black guy...wrong! There was one night where the black guy pounded me for a long time; really working hard to fuck me to the point that I lost all sense with reality, which has occurred on rare occasion. I was exhausted and oblivious to what was going on. Hub said that the guy's back was covered in sweat, so he went to the bathroom got a warm washcloth, then washed down his back and dried him as he laid next to me. He said that night he knew that his purpose was a cuckold serving my man.

So, reading some posts here and thoughts from cuckolds and I asked hubby what made him feel most like a real cuckold. I figured it would be something like him cleaning my pussy afterward, or sucking the black guy...wrong! There was one night where the black guy pounded me for a long time; really working hard to fuck me to the point that I lost all sense with reality, which has occurred on rare occasion. I was exhausted and oblivious to what was going on. Hub said that the guy's back was covered in sweat, so he went to the bathroom got a warm washcloth, then washed down his back and dried him as he laid next to me. He said that night he knew that his purpose was a cuckold serving my man.
This is actually a big turn on for me as well. It's hot for a cuckold to say things to the bull that show submission and appreciation for what he does but to actually do something like this to make him comfortable is even better. It shows that you are surrendering your freedom to benefit your master. I'm thinking about all of this after having seen another thread showcasing massive bbc, and particularly this monster of a man:
tumblr_n7p4eemGWi1r3wm2bo4_250.gif tumblr_ny74rydbMy1uniyfuo1_1280.jpg
Not only would I offer my woman to him but I would unquestionable obey his every command and go out of my way to ensure his total comfort and fulfillment. I think most of the cuck white men here reading this would do the same.

This is actually a big turn on for me as well. It's hot for a cuckold to say things to the bull that show submission and appreciation for what he does but to actually do something like this to make him comfortable is even better. It shows that you are surrendering your freedom to benefit your master. I'm thinking about all of this after having seen another thread showcasing massive bbc, and particularly this monster of a man:
View attachment 711523 View attachment 711524
Not only would I offer my woman to him but I would unquestionable obey his every command and go out of my way to ensure his total comfort and fulfillment. I think most of the cuck white men here reading this would do the same.
yees i totallly agree with you

No doubt.

I would serve him breakfast in bed. Everyday. Kiss his feet and spoon feed him.

View attachment 99929

I'm throwing this question out to the white hubbies and hot wives in here: Tell me what's the most exciting thing/part you love or want to see happen to your spouse when becoming a cuckold?

Do you want to see the wife taking all that creampie ... or having the hubby turn submissive towards the black bull...
best things maybe these: wife's lust while being fucked by the BBc bull. then her looking down at me ordering to clean her up and her voice calling me names as i suck the bull.

Back