The Exciting Part of being a Cuckold

View attachment 99929

I'm throwing this question out to the white hubbies and hot wives in here: Tell me what's the most exciting thing/part you love or want to see happen to your spouse when becoming a cuckold?

Do you want to see the wife taking all that creampie ... or having the hubby turn submissive towards the black bull...
I would love to see three things that excites me:
1. two of the being kissed as her cleavage pressed against his massive iron chest
2. Doggy riding while hair grab
3. titty fuck

something with the fact that a black man is humiliating me gets me offView media item 56224

I am a different cuck than most on here I guess. I am not a sub at all but I love to clean my wife's pussy and handle the bull's cock such as putting it in her or pulling it out of her and rubbing her clit til she squirts. I will lick her clit while he is fucking her and will suck the bull on occasion but not be told to.

I certainly wouldn't jump to do it, as it is not my place to take it upon myself to do anything unless my Wife so instructs me.
However, should she wish that I perform this service for her lover, I would certainly do so and with relish, if his cock has a tasty coating of her cunt cream. :)
I'm sure his cock would be covered in their combined tasty juices but adding relish would ruin the flavor lol

Would you prefer after the bull has seeded the wife, that you then jump in to feel and fuck her pussy... or that the hubby then proceed to clean her pussy up>
I would like to feel the vacancy he left in her. I would like to hear her tease me about how she can't feel me and I can start anytime. I want her lover to laugh with her and tell me I am only good as a cuck-boi with clean up duties.

tumblr_o7pv1oBrr31uehoy9o1_500.gif

I would love the be under her like this while she kiss her Bull.

Back