The Exciting Part of being a Cuckold

tumblr_o9fp9iFhUy1v463p7o1_540.gif

Even though he's staring right at it, the cuckold just can't believe how naturally beautiful his wife's pussy is when filled by black cock.

I would like to feel the vacancy he left in her. I would like to hear her tease me about how she can't feel me and I can start anytime. I want her lover to laugh with her and tell me I am only good as a cuck-boi with clean up duties.

Yes, you want both of them to humiliate you for being the pathetic cuck-boi that you are!

2016-06-30 23.24.02.gif

CUMMIN CLOSER TO REALITY I OFTEN ENTERTAIN THE IDEA OF MY HUBBIE FLUFFING MY BULL TO GET HIM READY TO STRETCH HIS WIFES PUSIE SO MUCH THAT HIS DICK JUST FALLS RITE OUT...SOOOO WETTTT RIGHT NOW JUST TYPING ...I DONT SEE WHERE IT WOULD MAKE HIM BISEXUAL ...I THINK ITS JUST STR8 FKN HOTTT!!! I CANT WAIT TO FINALLY GET A REAL BBC AS OPPOSED TO MY HUBBIE HITTIN.YEAH IM BEYIND READY IN THIS PUSSIE & STRETCHIN IT WITH MY DILDOS !!! I SQUIRT LIKE CRAZZXY ...CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHAT THE REAL THING WILL HAVE THIS PUSSIE DOIN .. I CANT WAIT TO BE TURNED OUT BY MY FIRST REAL BBC & HAVE MY HUBBIES LIMITS PUSHED JUST A BIT ...NO FKN..THATS NOT A TURN ON FOR ME AT ALLLL.BUT FLUFFIN & CLEANIN UP A CREAMPIE ;P
CUMMIN CLOSER TO REALITY I OFTEN ENTERTAIN THE IDEA OF MY HUBBIE FLUFFING MY BULL TO GET HIM READY TO STRETCH HIS WIFES PUSIE SO MUCH THAT HIS DICK JUST FALLS RITE OUT...SOOOO WETTTT RIGHT NOW JUST TYPING ...I DONT SEE WHERE IT WOULD MAKE HIM BISEXUAL ...I THINK ITS JUST STR8 FKN HOTTT!!! I CANT WAIT TO FINALLY GET A REAL BBC AS OPPOSED TO MY HUBBIE HITTIN.YEAH IM BEYIND READY IN THIS PUSSIE & STRETCHIN IT WITH MY DILDOS !!! I SQUIRT LIKE CRAZZXY ...CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHAT THE REAL THING WILL HAVE THIS PUSSIE DOIN .. I CANT WAIT TO BE TURNED OUT BY MY FIRST REAL BBC & HAVE MY HUBBIES LIMITS PUSHED JUST A BIT ...NO FKN..THATS NOT A TURN ON FOR ME AT ALLLL.BUT FLUFFIN & CLEANIN UP A CREAMPIE ;P
Thats something your husband doesnt know unless you tell him. Im sure it woulda filled a bunch of those Sat. Nights instead of complaining you neverdo anything

Every cuck hubby wants so much to see his wife in bed with her lover. Especially to see that wedding ring glitter in her finger while she strokes husband cock. What a perfect to humiliation.

See her hand with her wedding ring touching and fondle the others man body is a real turn up. Sse the big black dick cumming and his seed flowing over her hand, over her wedding ring is so humiliating but it gives a good feeling for a real submissive cuckold.

Imma have to agree with how hot it is to see my wife just enjoying herself with a big black cock. Its even hotter to notice the change in her expressions as she realizes the cock she was just being choked with is hitting her cervix. My wife & I have taken the steps & she has been stretched by a very well hung bull. Ive always encouraged it & gradually she became curious, interested then obsessed. That same day after she had taken that dick with such enthusiasm & the video along with her comments to me as we watched them together & fucked all day..it had me positive she would become more open to taking advantage of what I was Allowing. Meaning her comments on here arent said in person. Some thing Ive read I find extreemly hot & am open to all that gets her off. We are here for a good time not a long time. #marriedslut4blax is my girl she is fine as fuck. Thick busty with class that makes her appear
untouchable.. she gets constant attention from men of color.. (I take her to areas the populations are mainly black) She dresses the part & has good game on line. But maybe some of you or any ladies could explain to my beautiful slut that when the opportunity arises she should just try to speak her mind openly about this subject in my company.. any direction it is.... be it commenting on anothers attracting appearance. Drop her # to any she likes.to have a convo on the phone with a bull about how she is willing in my presence. Would greatly improve our relationship. I feel as if she feels as most women do...they associate love with sex & feel guilty or ashamed...maybe even scared something may cause jealousy in what she shares with me leading to a disaster in our original plan. I see it as I mentioned ..my wife is fucking hot. She is into interracial( behind closed doors but we travel so much she has the ability to play that role quite often.) She shops for this lifestyle & has made me cum just looking at her in a few outfits...just as,she asks if I think it would please a bbc. But thats as far as it goes. Check her page. Marriedslut4blax. Read her posts & all the men interested. I am giving her a gift that other men havent the mentality to understand. We are in the St. Louis area...I would live some help in getting her to understand Im not giving her away..Im setting her fre to enjoy something I cannot give. A jealous man hasn't the ability to give this gift. They are like."If you are gonna be happy Ill be the only 1 to make you happy " mentality. I enjoy seeing my wife happy period. Thats alln i dont drive the rides at the carnival.. I buy her a ticket & watch her be happy. Right. How does a man get his girl to see those things are a turn on? She seems to avoid it because it turns me on.. but craves tge dildo durring sex..

Back