THE CUCKOLD CONSULTANT

Lutansizi

Male
Real Person
I am a professional MASTER BBC well versed within the quarters of this lifestyle. My focal point being able to help New and Experienced couples Spice up, Enjoy, Live and mostly understand this lifestyle of Cuckoldry.

Feel free to send me a private message with any inquiries and I'll be glad to run you through the motions.

MasterTyrellBBC.

Attachments

• images.png
    images.png
    4.8 KB · Views: 65
Hi everyone, I wanted to let everyone know that the original poster has taken this copyrighted image off my website and is using it without my permission.

I am the real owner and the operator of the website The Cuckold Consultant. If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.

To Lutansizi, I would appreciate it if you took the copyrighted image you posted down and edited your post accordingly.

Last edited:
I am a professional MASTER BBC well versed within the quarters of this lifestyle. My focal point being able to help New and Experienced couples Spice up, Enjoy, Live and mostly understand this lifestyle of Cuckoldry.

Feel free to send me a private message with any inquiries and I'll be glad to run you through the motions.

MasterTyrellBBC.
anytime..sounds like you got what I want

Back