The Beautiful side of Cuckolding

SuziesHusband

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Canada
I have true story for you, one that touches upon a few different cuckold themes.

My Wife had met a very sexy Black Man through one of her Girlfriends, they had an instant attraction and quietly exchanged contact information, because he was already sleeping with her Girlfriend and she is very possessive. It only took one week of chatting and exchanging pics before they arranged to start seeing each other. He was her first Dominant Master and she was completely taken by him. By the time she introduced me to him, they had already established a Dom/Sub relationship, a sexual relationship and a romantic relationship. He would then come over and we would spend time together, but they were the couple, I was a friend. On one occasion I was told I could come in and watch, that I should see for myself how things were. When I came into the bedroom, they were already making love, I got undressed and laid on the bed next to them. It was an amazing experience, they never once spoke to me, or even acknowledged my presence, I was invisible. It was like a fantasy come true, I could watch them kissing and looking into each other’s eyes as they made love and I could even hear them talking. It was like I was truly invisible and had walked in on my Wife and Her Dominant Lover. I watched him touch her with such powerful intimacy and familiarity and I watched with such intense excitement, as she touched him with the same intimate knowledge.

The entire experience just happened, it wasn’t talked about, or planned, just three people on the exact same page, at the exact same moment.

Back