The amount of bullshit

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hotwife32, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Hotwife32

Hotwife32 Active Member

US
    on this website is unreal. I often wonder how some of these people make it through there daily lives lol in all seriousness though we don't visit this site that often anymore and every time I get on here and read some of this shit people post I quickly realize why I don't visit often. It's hard to find intelligence in today's sexually deviant internet world

2. vernon

vernon Member Real Person

US
    Have to agree i met a few good people on the site.

Hotwife32 and King_p3so like this.
  3. Dick2good

Dick2good Member Real Person

US
    It seems to be loads of BS on here.

4. King_p3so

King_p3so Active Member

US
    Agree

Hotwife32 likes this.
  5. MILFSEEKERpgh

MILFSEEKERpgh Active Member

US
    Damn So True
    Sad part alot of these folks beleive there own Bullshit, its strictly entertainment for me, thats why its so hard to meet cool people in the lifestyle cause of the fakers and talkers

Hotwife32 likes this.
  6. doingwhatiwant

doingwhatiwant New Member Gold Member

haven't met anyone from here. i feel like people are all talk.

MILFSEEKERpgh likes this.
  7. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    re: The amount of bullshit
    You gotta call'em out sometimes, Hotwife32. We use to play a card game called Cheat ... we called it Bullshit, but its where the idea of the game is to get rid of all your playing cards ... which includes lying a lot. The discarded cards go in to a pile in the center of the table and pile up until someone calls another player for lying by saying Bullshit ... if he's right, that player has to pick up the cards in the center, and if he's wrong, then HE has to take the cards. Its a fun game when you're a bit drunk or passing around a blunt.

Here's a few BS you can save and use when you question someone's post ... can be fun to do, sometimes.

BullShite-sign.jpg .... BullShite-Yellowball.jpg .... pic_Bullshit-word.jpg

8. hotwifecouple78

hotwifecouple78 Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Yes there are a lot of fakes, phoneys, pretenders, and people who are not really serious about meeting others on this site, and it is a site for crazy fantasies for many on here......mostly horny men lol. However, there are some real and serious people on the site who do have honest and mature conversations at times....you just have to sort through a lot of silly men to find them sometimes.

Hotwife32, BBC ONLY CPL and King_p3so like this.
  9. Hotwife32

Hotwife32 Active Member

US
    It's not really just the guys that are trying to hook up. Some of the shit the females say on here.. Or the guys who just have wild fantasies. It's like there's still a reality lol I understand it's the internet but don't say extremely stupid shit.. Unless maybe this place is just filled with the worst of the worst lol haha there are some good people on here. Like macnfries etc. but it just seems like the crazies out weigh the sane lol by an army haha

10. BustyHotwifeLou

BustyHotwifeLou Active Member

Could not agree more!

Hotwife32 likes this.
  11. vernon

vernon Member Real Person

US
    I can say that if you're not on the site much that's how it is if you take more time you will really get to know some good people but it's plenty of weirdos.