The amount of bullshit

Hotwife32

Couple
From
MO, US
on this website is unreal. I often wonder how some of these people make it through there daily lives lol in all seriousness though we don't visit this site that often anymore and every time I get on here and read some of this ******* people post I quickly realize why I don't visit often. It's hard to find intelligence in today's sexually deviant internet world

on this website is unreal. I often wonder how some of these people make it through there daily lives lol in all seriousness though we don't visit this site that often anymore and every time I get on here and read some of this ******* people post I quickly realize why I don't visit often. It's hard to find intelligence in today's sexually deviant internet world
Damn So True
Sad part alot of these folks beleive there own Bullshit, its strictly entertainment for me, thats why its so hard to meet cool people in the lifestyle cause of the fakers and talkers

re: The amount of bullshit
on this website is unreal. I often wonder how some of these people make it through there daily lives
You gotta call'em out sometimes, Hotwife32. We use to play a card game called Cheat ... we called it Bullshit, but its where the idea of the game is to get rid of all your playing cards ... which includes lying a lot. The discarded cards go in to a pile in the center of the table and pile up until someone calls another player for lying by saying Bullshit ... if he's right, that player has to pick up the cards in the center, and if he's wrong, then HE has to take the cards. Its a fun game when you're a bit ******* or passing around a blunt.

Here's a few BS you can save and use when you question someone's post ... can be fun to do, sometimes.

BullShite-sign.jpg ....BullShite-Yellowball.jpg ....pic_Bullshit-word.jpg

Yes there are a lot of fakes, phoneys, pretenders, and people who are not really serious about meeting others on this site, and it is a site for crazy fantasies for many on here......mostly horny men lol. However, there are some real and serious people on the site who do have honest and mature conversations at times....you just have to sort through a lot of silly men to find them sometimes.

It's not really just the guys that are trying to hook up. Some of the ******* the females say on here.. Or the guys who just have wild fantasies. It's like there's still a reality lol I understand it's the internet but don't say extremely stupid *******.. Unless maybe this place is just filled with the worst of the worst lol haha there are some good people on here. Like macnfries etc. but it just seems like the crazies out weigh the sane lol by an army haha

I can say that if you're not on the site much that's how it is if you take more time you will really get to know some good people but it's plenty of weirdos.

Back