Thanks B2W

Klyde Johnson

Male
Real Person
From
NY, US
Thanks to you B2W. At a time when a lot of brothers are getting accused of sexual harassment and abuse it’s good to have an outlet and a structure that allows people to express their emotions and sexual energy in a “safe” place. I personally do not condone the mistreatment of women (of any color) but find it refreshing to be able to with the permission of a woman, rip her panties off, fuck her strong and physically take her as she fights me and forces me to dominate her physically.
Without this (B2W) outlet I would be on my own to find a venue to express these things. For a lot of brothers that expression often ends badly with them being accused of sexual misconduct or whatever. I appreciate this site and the people who put their time into making it run so smoothly.
From my first cuckold experience when a guy approached me while in the Army on guard duty about 4 or 5 in the morning. I fucked his wife proper that February morning in Germany. Even though I stripped down I don’t remember it being cold. Even though that was long ago, I am still hooked on this lifestyle. I love fucking white wives.
Even though I am married now as Klyde on the glyde, I still have the urge to operate and fuck white women. Because of my relational status I am relegated to daytime or short liaisons of hooking up on the DL. Even with that this IR lifestyle give me the ultimate sexual satisfaction. I literally feel ready to have IR sex at any time.
I’ve hooked up from this site and look forward to doing so in the future. So, thanks all who make this possible. I will continue to make short missions and daytime adventures with wives and couples who are able until the time when I’m able to go full-court. Thanks for giving me a venue where Im given the permission to treat a woman like a slut and a whore.

Attachments

• 20170502_193746.jpg
    20170502_193746.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
Back