Temptations/Motown Review, true story #7

60Jeff

Couple
From
OH, US
This is another true story, that some will doubt. Trust me, Ft. Laud Fl. is a mecca for celebrities. Anyhow my wife was working at the Pure Platnium Gentlemans Club, still as a waitress. The work was interesting, and she was enjoying herself. She certainly was eating up all of the attention she was receiving from the customers, even with naked dancers all around.

She was still having a problem with her uniform, personally I think she didn't want to fix it. The top of the bustier continually fell down, exposing her tits for all to see. It's quite different to have a set of tits staring you in the face, at your table, than looking at some tits on stage. Anyhow she was getting great tips and plenty of "innocent" fondling, "by accident"

On this night her station was around the bar area, and it was a normal night, that is until 2 "original" members of the TEMPTATIONS came in and started to sit at the bar. It took them several minutes to actually sit down, as they were being given the VIP treatment by the managers, apparently they just wanted to relax at the bar and have some drinks, instead of a ringside seat by the stage.

Anyhow she related that she was introduced to the 2 guys, and was instructed to get them anything they needed. She didn't actually get them their drinks, as the bartender did that, but they did want some pretzels and popcorn, which she managed to spill all over one of them. So now not only is the popcorn spilled out on him, as she bends down to try and fix the mess, her tits are spilling out of her top, in a series of events, he was trying to brush off the popcorn, just as her tits were right next to his thigh. He got a hand full if tit, and when his hand touched her tit, she didn't hesitate, she pressed her chest into his hand, to make sure that he got the full amount of breast, he was quick, as she related that he flipped his hand around real quick and instead of the back of his hand being against her breast, he was now cupping her breast firmly in his hand.

This immeadately got her juices flowing, and the laughter from both of their mouths told her that was not only was she on the right track to scoring with the famous and hopefully BBC, but just perhaps both of them.

I won't bother you with the rest of her shift, and how she basically just stayed next to them , and didn't do much else. When it came to time to close, of course the talk and schemes were already hatched. Just across the street was a hotel, and that was were they were staying. the place closed, she changed and drove over to the hotel and knocked on his door. Now she wasn't sure when she went there, if it was just going to be the one who actually felt her up and who did most of the sexual talk at the bar, or would she get lucky and have 2 of them.

He opened the door, and he was already in his silk PJ's, with a ******* in his hand and one for her, They got down to brass tacks right away, with what they were going to do, and he told her he was ready as soon as she was. They started to french kiss, and he of course was right on her breasts, fondling them, and pinching her nipples. They continued on like this for a few minutes, and she grabbed his crotch, and was happy to feel something rock hard and very full. The clothes were starting to come off, and the sexual talk was getting bolder, to the point he asked if she was up for his partner to join them, as he was quite taken with her also.

She played the innocent, and kind of hesitated, even though that was what she was hoping for, He went down on her pussy, and began to eat her like a pro, and when he paid close attention to her clit, she breathlessly said, YES, YES, I want your friend here also. He jumped up and called his room, and left the door ajar, well it wasn't long before she now had four hands all over her body, one eating her and one sucking on her tits. Her nerve endings go directly from her nipples to her clit, so she was in 7th heaven, she was bucking and jerking all over the bed. The second guy was now placing his 7" fat cock directly into her mouth, and she hungerly sucked on it as if her life depended on it. By now the first guy had gone from eating to finger fucking her wildly, and it was time to enter her. She hadn;t actually seen his cock as she was busy with the second cock, in the pause to change positions she was happy to see a full 9" of black meat, with a real nice head on it, kind of twice the size if his thickness, so large she wondered if it would fit.

Well he had played with her pussy enough that just about anything would have fit in. She was on all fours getting fucked from behind, and sucking on the seconds guy cock for all she was worth, licking his shaft, sucking on his balls, squeezing his balls, making him raise himself up so she could rim his asshole, and stick her tongue in his asshole, she was like a wild woman, totally out of control, begging them to fuck her harder and harder, this went on she said for like 15 min. when they just stopped as if it was planned, and switched positions.

So now she was sucking off her cunt juices from #1's cock, and getting plowed by #2, again she was out of her mind with pleasure, they knew how to work on a girl, they were in perfect unison, much like their dancing on stage, never missing a beat, and they were quite strong,and forceful. Telling her to change positions, which is something that she normally does, they went to missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, you name it they position was done, bending over the bed, getting rammed from behind, over an arm of a chair, on the floor, they were all over the room. She couldn't tell me how many times she came, hell she said she came the first time before the second guy arrived. They each came initially fairly quick one in her cunt the other splashing down her throat.

After the first time they came they all took a break for a minute to have another *******, she stayed in the bed and #1 sat next to her all the while they were talking, he was fingering her cunt, while #2 just sat there stroking his cock. Their break was about 15 min long, and not really a break, as I said one was fingering her, and by now 2 was pinching her nipples again.

She pushed 1 down on the bed and took his cock in her mouth, and raised her ass in the air and told #2 to fuck her doggy, As soon as he entered her she came, real hard, soaking his cock in her love juices, she was now getting a bit sloppy from all of the cocks and cum, inside of her cunt, as she tried to keep all of the cum inside of her, she loves it when another cock goes in and starts to fuck her and causes the cum to froth up into a thick sticky cream, that coats her pussy and inner thighs.

Well this tag team event was worthy of film, the TEMPTATIONS sucked and fucked and plucked my wife until 7 AM, a good 4 hours of straight fucking. She was full of cum, and her pussy was sore, a real nice type of sore, she said she had to cum at least 10 times, and they were real good, cuming 4 times each in 4 hours.

So she hopped into her car and drove home the 20 min to our house, all the while she could feel their hot sticky cum slowly seep out of her cunt, she was delirious with sexual energy, she not only got herself another BBC, but two of them at once, she was beyond herself in thoughts, and desires. Now that she had 2 at once, her mind was racing, of all the possibilities that could take place sexually.

When she got home I was awake, and she fixed us both a ******* and she related her story to me, suffice to say I was turned on and very excited to hear of her adventure, and she was still hopped up on the sexual energy, we jumped into bed and I dove right down to her pussy, licking up any and all of the cream pie, that she wasn't eating. I slipped in my cock, and boy do I mean slip, she was as slick as if her cunt was Teflon coated, there was so much left over cum, that I was slip sliding away.

After we finished she told me how much she was getting addicted to BBC, and how now she was just so lucky, to have another set of men to fuck, white men and now black men she was enjoying fucking the black men more than the white, it was their size, their stamina, and the color contrast of a BBC entering her cunt, and the milky white cum that shot out of a black cock.

So this was another side to my wife, one that I really liked. After all, we thought she was a nympho, and now we were convinced, she had to have cock as often as possible, and no matter how much she had, it wasn't enough. She was full of ideas and schemes on how she could fuck more and more. Her job afforded her the opportunity to find horny men, all looking for a piece of ass, and she told me, she was going to take advantage of her situation as often as possible.

She was basically looking to score BBC, but she wanted cock, and if all she could get was white cock, well that was fine with her, just as long as she got her cunt stuffed with a cock and got a pussy full of cum.

Last edited:
You are a lucky man!
Yes I am, it's been a crazy life together, give her one *******, and she's ready to fuck, she is a true nympho though, she doesn't need a ******* that's just a saying we use. She loves to fuck, white black,yellow, it doesn't make a difference.

Have a lot of fucking stories that don't involve BBC, but this site is about black to white, so those stories will not be told.
Which is a shame, as they are hot also.

Back