Telling friends

I have tried to search and couldn’t find a previous thread so I hope this hasn’t been asked before.

Whilst I guess it must be pretty easy for bulls to tell their friends about the lifestyle of fucking someone’s wife/gf.

I was wondering do wives talk about their cuckold lives with their girlfriends and what’s their reaction/discussion like?
For cucks do you tell your friends about your wives and what they get up to?

Would love to hear everyone’s answers! Sorry if this is a repeat if so let me know and I’ll of course delete.

Several. The one living with us kinda quite..his English is poor. The others are all loud an cussing. Especially the younger guys.
His English might be poor but I suppose he knows how to his Big Black Manhood in Christy and fill her with baby making juices just like she desires the pone living with you filling her regular several times a day , the others sporadically.. ?

I think it's different since you are black. Also doesn't seem like you are a cuckold. The white cuck is predominantly drawn to submissive acts and behavior. There is a basic need to reveal that status to others

You are very observant. You are right not a Cuck I just like to watch, and sometimes I might join in...

We don't tell friends in general. She has told two of her female friends and talks about it openly with them. What they don't know is that, if she's talking on the phone about it with them and I'm around, she's on speaker phone, and I stay quiet. She doesn't censor any of the topics, so it can be fun to listen in on. They don't know that I'm not only "okay with" but an active collaborator in our lifestyle. They just think she's a serial cheater.

Just a little before I divorced my husband, I more or less had a “revenge” date with a black guy and to make a long story short, that one experience changed my life forever.. For a long time after, there was only one other friend who knew about the relationship I was having with this black guy but after a year or so, and it getting much more serious, I soon realized that it wasn’t fair to either of us to hide it any longer and decided to start dating openly. Yes, I lost a few friends, (racist friends that I didn’t need in my life anyway) but it just seemed as if for every friend I lost, I found many more new friends that supported my black relationship. That was more than 25 years ago and I’ve been black exclusive since and very happy with the path I have chosen..
I'm so happy you're Black exclusive, i wish more white women were too.

I'm pretty open about having a black BF and more or less being his slut. It did cost me some friends though and I can't say my family is all that happy about it. I have a kind of conservative upperclass background and that doesn't mix well with the relationship BF and I have. It's not so much about him being black though. I guess if BF was a well-educated guy with a live similar to theirs it would be perfectly fine.

We didn’t in the beginning but the more we did it and after she had started a LTR we became comfortable talking about it with family and friends
As a matter of fact yesterday was her birthday, we had a party for her here and as the party was winding down her BF came over, so some of them even got to meet him
My wife’s niece is in town from Tampa to visit her ailing mom
She stopped over last night to have a few drinks. She wasn’t at our house 20 minutes and told us that she has a BF now and her and her hub haven’t been sexual in years, my wife went on to tell her our relationship is similar and she asked her niece if he husband is aware of the BF and if he watches
The niece told us he doesn’t watch but that her and the BF go to a swingers club every Sunday so that they could be watched
It was a enlightening conversation and I’m sure her niece was happy to have people she could talk to who wouldn’t judge her

It’s different for each individual but I am in the special situation where after my marriage imploded, my ex told everyone he could. I had a choice to make and I went with being open and honest about my preferences to friends and family. It was difficult but honestly my friends really just had some questions then it went away as a topic of discussion.

He was along for the ride while you still married though, right?

I have tried to search and couldn’t find a previous thread so I hope this hasn’t been asked before.

Whilst I guess it must be pretty easy for bulls to tell their friends about the lifestyle of fucking someone’s wife/gf.

I was wondering do wives talk about their cuckold lives with their girlfriends and what’s their reaction/discussion like?

Would love to hear everyone’s answers! Sorry if this is a repeat if so let me know and I’ll of course delete.
I share a lot of intimate details with my girlfriends

You just have to be really careful about who you tell. My wife has discussed with and recruited two other women -- a sister and a co-worker. It took a lot of trust, the right set of circumstances, and good timing for that to happen. She mentioned it to a neighbor friend and they haven't spoken to us since.

Last edited:
Back