Telling friends

I have tried to search and couldn’t find a previous thread so I hope this hasn’t been asked before.

Whilst I guess it must be pretty easy for bulls to tell their friends about the lifestyle of fucking someone’s wife/gf.

I was wondering do wives talk about their cuckold lives with their girlfriends and what’s their reaction/discussion like?
For cucks do you tell your friends about your wives and what they get up to?

Would love to hear everyone’s answers! Sorry if this is a repeat if so let me know and I’ll of course delete.

It’s different for each individual but I am in the special situation where after my marriage imploded, my ex told everyone he could. I had a choice to make and I went with being open and honest about my preferences to friends and family. It was difficult but honestly my friends really just had some questions then it went away as a topic of discussion.

It’s different for each individual but I am in the special situation where after my marriage imploded, my ex told everyone he could. I had a choice to make and I went with being open and honest about my preferences to friends and family. It was difficult but honestly my friends really just had some questions then it went away as a topic of discussion.
Thoughtful, smart and so true, Nichole. I love it and agree with you on being open and honest...that causes the topic of discussion to disappear.

I am sure our neighbors know, as we have BBC parties almost monthly. Our ******* figured it out . Most of our friends know, especially her girlfriends. Co-workers don't know, Though she does wear my cage key, if anyone has any insight they would figure it out, or if they straight out ask her she tells them .
Loved the last time we went grocery shopping , and the checkout girl asked about the odd looking key, and Empress told her it was The key that she controls me with. That she owns my penis and keeps it locked up. The girl blushed and gave me a funny look, but said to Empress she loved the idea....

I often wonder why some couples believe Bulls have an easier time revealing private details of their life to friends and family. Many of us are in the same boat many of you are in. I told a friend once about a married woman and some months later at a party his wife told me that he had started coming home asking in an accusatory manner if I had come by their home. We haven't been much of friends since I was told that.
I just think it's important to understand we all go through many of the same issues when it comes to this fun we have.

I often wonder why some couples believe Bulls have an easier time revealing private details of their life to friends and family. Many of us are in the same boat many of you are in. I told a friend once about a married woman and some months later at a party his wife told me that he had started coming home asking in an accusatory manner if I had come by their home. We haven't been much of friends since I was told that.
I just think it's important to understand we all go through many of the same issues when it comes to this fun we have.
Well said, I think everyone gets caught up in how exciting it is and their minds just run away with it. Regardless of what you read on here it is mostly looked at as non acceptable. Very few people you know will understand or be non judgemental. To most the couples are throwing their marriage away and the bull is just out there wrecking relationships. They aren't even interested in understanding. We have to keep it very private for certain reasons. Playing open in other cities is something we are considering, so we could be a little more public about it and enjoy it without the worry of who might see.

Society dictates how we are seen, looked at and thought about.
Most people including friends abd family simply dont understand. It is what it is which is why most of us keep it under wraps.
However, there is nothing more exciting than being at a party, club, bbq etc and other people knowing that the person your there with is not your husband BUT that your husband is there also

My wife has told several of her girl friends. They know she needs more than I can ever give her. Some think I am a good husband for allowing her to have s great sex life. She causally discusses her sex life with them in front of me while on the phone or when they visit.
Two members of her family know as well.
I haven’t told any of my friends or my family.

Every male friend (offline) and work colleague I've ever known, from me working out what they like and dislike etc, I've never known any man who would be fine with all this stuff that is basically cuck/hotwiving. I've known loads of men who are into all sorts of things, but there's one thing they could never accept is allowing their GF/wife fuck another man. Edit, actually I remember one guy I overheard one time, who was a best friend since childhood of my dad who offered him to fuck his wife because she liked him a lot, which my dad declined.

So if they knew I was into MFM (even "straight" male interaction with her), or that I happily allow her to fuck other guys, I'd lose literally any and all respect of any kind from them, to the point they'd probably try steer clear of me at every possible moment. And don't even get me started on my parents/sister, they'd just either disown me or think I'm absolutely stupid for not being of same monogamous minded as them.

Last edited:
My wife has told several of her girl friends. They know she needs more than I can ever give her. Some think I am a good husband for allowing her to have s great sex life. She causally discusses her sex life with them in front of me while on the phone or when they visit.
Two members of her family know as well.
I haven’t told any of my friends or my family.
Your wife inviting her friends to pass on any names of guys they might know that would be interested in fucking her and or their husbands or friends and you could start talking to your friends and familt letting them know she's available for pleasure.

Back