Telling friends

I have tried to search and couldn’t find a previous thread so I hope this hasn’t been asked before.

Whilst I guess it must be pretty easy for bulls to tell their friends about the lifestyle of fucking someone’s wife/gf.

I was wondering do wives talk about their cuckold lives with their girlfriends and what’s their reaction/discussion like?
For cucks do you tell your friends about your wives and what they get up to?

Would love to hear everyone’s answers! Sorry if this is a repeat if so let me know and I’ll of course delete.

I have been somewhat selective about who I tell but quite a few people know. My husbands coworkers mostly know though because I ended up fucking one of them at a Christmas party and he told everyone haha
No good to tell everybody then those that don't agree with your lifestyle will look down , ridicule you to others etc., and you do have loose mouths like in your case the guy let it be known you are available for some extra marital playing.

We are not a cuck couple but an open one. We keep our private life very private. Other than my hubby, I will only have sex with black men. But I do (did, I should say) have two girlfriends: one who is unmarried who is only interested in dating black men, and another who is black. I did tell them and it changed our friendship. The white girlfriend doesn't care about my preferences, but my black girlfriend will barely speak to me. Not sure if she is offended because I am married and playing or if she is bothered that I am not seeking a monogamous ongoing relationship with black men, but just fun encounters. All that I know is that she had never been bothered by our white girlfriend seeking black men only for serious dating but she does not like me playing. I wish I had not told them.

Just a little before I divorced my husband, I more or less had a “revenge” date with a black guy and to make a long story short, that one experience changed my life forever.. For a long time after, there was only one other friend who knew about the relationship I was having with this black guy but after a year or so, and it getting much more serious, I soon realized that it wasn’t fair to either of us to hide it any longer and decided to start dating openly. Yes, I lost a few friends, (racist friends that I didn’t need in my life anyway) but it just seemed as if for every friend I lost, I found many more new friends that supported my black relationship. That was more than 25 years ago and I’ve been black exclusive since and very happy with the path I have chosen..

We are not a cuck couple but an open one. We keep our private life very private. Other than my hubby, I will only have sex with black men. But I do (did, I should say) have two girlfriends: one who is unmarried who is only interested in dating black men, and another who is black. I did tell them and it changed our friendship. The white girlfriend doesn't care about my preferences, but my black girlfriend will barely speak to me. Not sure if she is offended because I am married and playing or if she is bothered that I am not seeking a monogamous ongoing relationship with black men, but just fun encounters. All that I know is that she had never been bothered by our white girlfriend seeking black men only for serious dating but she does not like me playing. I wish I had not told them.
Those reactions are not gender or race inclusive It is sad the reactions like that come out in any gender or race guess you could call it closet racism, never lived in a place where there were colored men or women when younger so never dated a colored woman married my late wife who was white well partially 1/8 Indigenous but when our ******* was dating I always told him I don't care about the color still there not being very many women of color where we lived he married white , but what's in a color it the inside the persons personality that counts being widowed once I start looking for an other companion color won't matter to me. It's sad that so many people are still hooked on the same color only for relationships.
If you had Not Told them and they would have found out later anyways they would have been more upset with you than now.

Most of the Real Men in our poly Family group are friends of our Masters who they've brought in. My Wife/Mistress has told several of Her friends, and have even had a few of them witness me serving our Masters, just to add to my humiliation. As far as my friends go, my Wife has had me "recruit" four of them now, to become Masters in our Family....

We didn’t in the beginning but the more we did it and after she had started a LTR we became comfortable talking about it with family and friends
As a matter of fact yesterday was her birthday, we had a party for her here and as the party was winding down her BF came over, so some of them even got to meet him
I know it's a month late but a Happy belated Birthday to your wife, no negative reaction or interested reactions from any family or friends none that want to try it also, so the wife got a big black cock for birthday present. nice.

I have been somewhat selective about who I tell but quite a few people know. My husbands coworkers mostly know though because I ended up fucking one of them at a Christmas party and he told everyone haha
That's one of the drawback when fucking friends or family unless you are sure they'll keep quiet or otherwise loose lips sink ships, to bad there are braggarts like that around that could ruin a good thing

Most of family knows. Many disowned us after the baby. Christy friends all know.
Most just Eric friends.
I haven't told anyone
They don't need to know.
Bad enough mom knows.
Sad for being disowned by family , you'd think family would be supportive especially when a baby is involved, well after those reactions guess no need to tell any others sure word will spread among family and friends over time,
you say Bad enough mom knows how did she find out and what has her reaction been after she found out. ?

It’s different for each individual but I am in the special situation where after my marriage imploded, my ex told everyone he could. I had a choice to make and I went with being open and honest about my preferences to friends and family. It was difficult but honestly my friends really just had some questions then it went away as a topic of discussion.
Yes, we were "doxxed", too.
We owned a coffee shop at the time in a smaller city in Texas. Screen shots from both of our FetLife accounts and shared Tumblr were spread, for anyone that cared to see them....me criticizing the size of his dick and professing what a proud slut I was (THAT hasn't changed, lol), about how he loves it when I fuck him or when he watches other men ,especially black men, use me...as I deny him even self-induced orgasms for periods of time.
I know that my brother and his wife saw all of that, as did hundreds of other people that we both regularly interacted with.
We chose to simply roll with all of it, deny none of it, and only explain as much as "We love each other enough to trust each other with our fantasies...and, feel safe and stable enough to actually live them out!"

It was a very conservative town. Still is, but a couple of years after that all became known, and as prevailing politics there became even worse, I accepted a position at a hospital out of state, and we left. I am a professional with an advanced degree, and he is a self employed, fairly successful writer, aside from the coffee shop (which wasn't a great idea, anyhow, in a community where most of the gentry get their morning coffee at a gas station or a fast food joint), we are both lucky enough to be socially situated in a space beyond most of the "what will they think" worries others might face, professionally...Neither of us wished for it or liked that it happened, but, in hindsight, it did bring us closer together, it solidified his submission, and, I gotta say, I could afford to be WAY more selective about my partners...I was being hit on a lot more than before...Lemonade from lemons...when you've got no other choice.

Last edited:
Yes, we were "doxxed", too.
We owned a coffee shop at the time in a smaller city in Texas. Screen shots from both of out FetLife accounts and Tumblr were shared, for anyone that cared to see them....me criticizing the size of his dick and professing what a proud slut I was (THAT hasn't changed, lol),about how he loves it when I fuck him or when he watches other men ,especially black men, use me...as I deny him even self-induced orgasms for periods of time.
I know that my brother and his wife saw all of that, as did hundreds of other people that we both regularly interacted with.
We chose to simply roll with all of it, deny none of it, and only explain as much as "We love each other enough to trust each other with our fantasies...and, feel safe and stable enough to actually live them out!"

It was a very conservative town. Still is, but a couple of years after that all became known, and as prevailing politics there became even worse, I accepted a position at a hospital out of state, and we left. I am a professional with an advanced degree, and he is a self employed, fairly successful writer, aside from the coffee shop (which wasn't a great idea, anyhow, in a community where most of the gentry get their morning coffee at a gas station or a fast food joint), we are both lucky enough to be socially situation in a space beyond most of the "what will they think" worries others might face, professionally...Neither of us wished for it or liked that it happened, but, in hindsight, it did bring us closer together, it solidified his submission, and, I gotta say, I could afford to be WAY more selective about my partners...I was being hit on a lot more than before...Lemonade from lemons...when you've got no other choice.
Yes it's weird how some people just seem to thrive from causing others misery , if they found out about these thing by searching the internet I would think that means they purposely looked for that to dox you and then depending on who is told and finds out about it if it negatively affect you or not.

Back