Tell me if I’m wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cafeohlay

Male
Real Person
So this “husband” contacts me and tells me he is married to a snowbunny that loves black men and wants to set up a meeting. He sends me one photo of the two of them. Nothing sexy or alluring, just them in a car.

I say great, but I’d like to hear from the wife so I know she’s been included in all this. I explain that I’ve had situations where the wife/girlfriend had no clue as it was the guys fantasy to watch, ands it’s caused issues that I try to avoid happening again.

He says just take my word for it, she’s down. Also he won’t send any other photos of her due to all the “picture collectors” out here. Now I’m thinking he is being kind of shady and evasive and my red flags are going off.
So my question is, am I wrong?

I think you are onto his game. He's fake and wants pics of you or he wants your cock, his self. Pull the plug on that one.

I'm not a Cuck, no wife or gf, but I believe you are right.
I appreciate your response. I’ve just dealt with too many men wanting this lifestyle for their spouse as a “surprise”. I live in a small town and had the police called before because the wife said I was there to ******* her. I had to show the officer the messages from hubby inviting me over. Needless to say that’s when my policy of talking to the female partner was started.

we never shared pictures but i had to be very explicit with prospective men such as saying my wife expects me to suck and clean, it does not take many emails and if he is serious there will be a phone call with the wife after the third or fourth mail

we never shared pictures but i had to be very explicit with prospective men such as saying my wife expects me to suck and clean, it does not take many emails and if he is serious there will be a phone call with the wife after the third or fourth mail
That’s what I mean. The wife is involved in some way. Not just taking his word for it. I’m fine with not sharing photos but I draw the line at not hearing from the female.

That’s what I mean. The wife is involved in some way. Not just taking his word for it. I’m fine with not sharing photos but I draw the line at not hearing from the female.
i agree we have set up many meetings when i was home and she was working in another place such as Denver. Any woman who has a cuckold will always talk to the prospective bulls it is part of the control of the husband. The only reason i found men was to show submission

So this “husband” contacts me and tells me he is married to a snowbunny that loves black men and wants to set up a meeting. He sends me one photo of the two of them. Nothing sexy or alluring, just them in a car.

I say great, but I’d like to hear from the wife so I know she’s been included in all this. I explain that I’ve had situations where the wife/girlfriend had no clue as it was the guys fantasy to watch, ands it’s caused issues that I try to avoid happening again.

He says just take my word for it, she’s down. Also he won’t send any other photos of her due to all the “picture collectors” out here. Now I’m thinking he is being kind of shady and evasive and my red flags are going off.

You are probably right … follow your gut instints … if you don't hear from the lady there is a problem.. easy enough for them to call you from a private number so you can hear both their voices … don't waste your time on him.

Due to career, we've been very secretive about everything, my husband is a security freak. But when we shortlisted, we definitely skyped and talked to the best candidates. Do you nee dto engage into surprises? Don't let surprise yourself.

Yeah that's sounds bogus with a ton of red flags. Trust you guys and leave this one alone.

He is fake!

Agree with all the above, i would like to believe that all those who verified on this site as real turned out to be true and honest contacts. Is this true?

You are right, and will echo a lot of comments in the post - there are a number of red flags going off.

As a cuckold with a wife in a semi public sphere, discretion is a must for us, so I can understand the hesitation to share many pictures of the wife with potential Bulls. That being said, we do have a few pictures that accurately depict her body type and hide her face specifically to share with potential Bulls. My opinion is that every cuckold husband should be able to share something like this (although there may be some boundary cases that I'm not thinking of).

If a cuckold husband can't supply a decent picture of the wife, it is likely that the wife is not aware - any wife in the know would want to put out a good picture of her to attract BBC Bulls. (In my wife's case she went out and bought lingerie for a home made photo shoot)

The big red flag for me was that the cuckold husband didn't want to put you in contact with the wife directly. For our process, once I establish with a Bull that I think he would be a good match with my wife, and my wife is attracted to the Bull's pictures, the first thing she tells me is to send the BBC Bull her number so she can chat directly with him to see if there is a connection.

The idea of the Bull and my wife not talking before a date seems very odd to me, and thus why I think it's a red flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back