Tell Daddy about the first time you got your ass flooded...

I was 20 years old working out at 24 hour fitness and and tall skinny black guy noticed the outline of the woman’s thong I was wearing. His name was Omar and he made small talk and worked in until he mentioned what I was wearing I was mortified. Told me to chill and my secret was safe with him. We became regular gym friends after that and he became my summer bi fling behind my girlfriends back until I returned to school in the fall.
Tell us more

A month after I turned nine my mom sent me to a Catholic boarding school. I hadn't been there for very long when a fourteen-year-old guy ******* me into sucking his cock.(Another story for another time if anyone is interested.) Anyway, he bragged to his friends about getting his cock sucked. The word got around, and I was approached by another fourteen-year-old guy. He talked me into what I thought was sucking his cock, but then he told me that he wanted to fuck me. I refused, but he talked me into it. One night he woke me and told me to go into the last stall in the bathroom and wait for him. When he got there he told me to turn around, pull down my pajama bottoms, bend over and spread my asshole with my hands. I did all this.
It was a struggle, but the ****** his big hard teenage cock into my tight nine-year-old rectum. There was pressure, but it didn't hurt. But then he started fucking me, fast, hard, and deep. That did hurt, and it hurt like hell. I squeezed my ass to try to keep his cock from going in so deep, but to no avail, except that my pajamas fell to my feet. I moaned that it hurt and begged him to "take it out." But he just shushed me, warning me that the nun might hear me. My voice became a soft whimper as he fucked me mercilessly. It hurt so bad. I thought it would ******* me, and then I wished that I WOULD die. It seemed to go on forever, and I thought it would never end. But it was probably less than a minute, and it suddenly stopped. I realized he had come, and it was over.
We went back to our respective bunks. I lay there vowing that it would never happen again. However, although it was many years later, I got fucked again, and although it was an amazingly thick cock, I took it fast, hard and deep, and there was nothing but pleasure. My only regret was that it was like my first fuck, ending after only a short time, much too short a time.
So now I often relive that first fuck in my mind. I enjoy the pressure of the hard cock being ****** into my tight nine-year-old asshole. Although I don't actually feel it, I remember the pain. But now I not only accept it, but in my mind I beg him to fuck me even harder and deeper, and thrill as he floods my cock loving ass with his masculine seed.

A month after I turned nine my mom sent me to a Catholic boarding school. I hadn't been there for very long when a fourteen-year-old guy ******* me into sucking his cock.(Another story for another time if anyone is interested.) Anyway, he bragged to his friends about getting his cock sucked. The word got around, and I was approached by another fourteen-year-old guy. He talked me into what I thought was sucking his cock, but then he told me that he wanted to fuck me. I refused, but he talked me into it. One night he woke me and told me to go into the last stall in the bathroom and wait for him. When he got there he told me to turn around, pull down my pajama bottoms, bend over and spread my asshole with my hands. I did all this.
It was a struggle, but the ****** his big hard teenage cock into my tight nine-year-old rectum. There was pressure, but it didn't hurt. But then he started fucking me, fast, hard, and deep. That did hurt, and it hurt like hell. I squeezed my ass to try to keep his cock from going in so deep, but to no avail, except that my pajamas fell to my feet. I moaned that it hurt and begged him to "take it out." But he just shushed me, warning me that the nun might hear me. My voice became a soft whimper as he fucked me mercilessly. It hurt so bad. I thought it would ******* me, and then I wished that I WOULD die. It seemed to go on forever, and I thought it would never end. But it was probably less than a minute, and it suddenly stopped. I realized he had come, and it was over.
We went back to our respective bunks. I lay there vowing that it would never happen again. However, although it was many years later, I got fucked again, and although it was an amazingly thick cock, I took it fast, hard and deep, and there was nothing but pleasure. My only regret was that it was like my first fuck, ending after only a short time, much too short a time.
So now I often relive that first fuck in my mind. I enjoy the pressure of the hard cock being ****** into my tight nine-year-old asshole. Although I don't actually feel it, I remember the pain. But now I not only accept it, but in my mind I beg him to fuck me even harder and deeper, and thrill as he floods my cock loving ass with his masculine seed.
For the life of me I can't begin to understand the criteria for these asterisks. I wrote this piece, and so I know that none of the words that were edited out are offensive in any way. It does is confuse the narrative. So what is it? Can anybody clue me in? :confused:

The first time I got fucked and the first time I got flooded where two different times but one wouldn't have happened without the first.

First time I got fucked was my highschool girlfriend. When she and I first met she was a bi curious lesbian, and a very take charge kinda girl and I was just a regular bi curious guy. For the first year we were together she was totally in love with my dick, couldn't get enough of it. After we moved in together though that changed one night. One night when she was having her period she was super horny and not really happy with me for refusing sex. In the past she had already opened me up a bit to anal by fingering me while giving BJs but that night she wanted sex bad. She told me to go get clean cause she wanted to play with my ass, so thinking I was gonna get a great BJ I went and showered and got ready. When I got out of the shower she had apparently dug out her old strap-on from before she was with me. She told me that we were having sex that night and if I wouldn't fuck her, then I was getting fucked. I thought about arguing but I was kinda curious so I didn't put up much of a fight about it. We had so much fun that night and she enjoyed the power dynamic change over me so much that it became a regular occurrence, at least until it actually became the norm. Over the course of our second year together we went from PIV all the time to pegging and snowballing only.

Fast forward ten years. It had been 9 years since she and I had broken up and life had taken me far away from where I started, but I had never been with someone that made me feel as good in bed as she had. I really hadn't even messed around with many guys either and was usually disappointed when I did. One day I was out on a motorcycle ride and pretty far from home when I stopped at a park by a lake to smoke a cigarette and stretch my legs. While relaxing a silver Mercedes pulled up behind my bike and a rather tall older black man stepped out of the car. At first he started chatting me up about the bike and I really was oblivious to what he was really after, I thought he was just some rich middle-aged guy interested in buying a bike and wanted to talk to a biker. When he dropped the "So, you really enjoy having that big black powerful thing between your legs?" I took a second look and realized he had the outline or a large semi showing in the front of his pants, and it dawned on me. At that moment I lost and he won. I just stared at his bulge and my answers became very short. He knew he had me and with a smile he stepped closer. With one hand gripping himself through his pants his other landed on my thigh and he asked me, "You wanna get on your knees? You wanna be a good boy and suck this big black dick?"

I did, I did want to that was, but a bolt of fear shot through me that we were in the middle of a public park parking lot. Suddenly it hit me that I wanted so much more than to just suck it and maybe, just maybe I could convince him to come back home with me. Standing up and so very close to him, my hand stroked his very thick dick, and with a subtle submissive look I told him, "I want so much more than to just suck it. If you wanna follow me home, back to town, I want you to fuck the hell outta me. What do ya say?"

It worked, he told me to lead the way and not go too fast (even though that Merc of his could probably have easily outrun my bike). It was the longest 20 miles I've ever ridden before and I had all kinds of second thoughts running through my head but when we got to my apartment they all vanished. As soon as the door was closed he grabbed me by the neck and pulled me in for a kiss. It was crystal clear as his tongue explored my mouth that he was in charge. It wasn't long that he guided me to my knees. It offered no resistance as he pulled me to his dick and to moment it touched my lips I was lost and on autopilot, sucking his huge dick like it was all that matter to me. His wasn't the first dick I had ever sucked but he was the first black man I'd been with. I was totally intoxicated by his big beautiful dick.

After a while of this I told him I needed to shower and get ready and he said okay. He told me he had to run an errand anyways and would be back in half an hour.

As I was stepping out of the shower I heard him knocking on the door and still so excited I ran to let him in, just wearing the towel. He took away my towel and took command immediately. Even with my ex girlfriend I had never felt so submissive before. He stood there before me, fully dressed, while I was totally naked, and no guidance this time, just told me to get on my knees. He pulled out his soft cock and had me suck him bad to being hard before he told me to show him to the bedroom. I got up and quickly led him to my bed. I grabbed the lube and quickly got down on my hands and knees on the bed. He said, "Nah, roll over on your back. I wanna see your face as I fuck that pink hole." Once I rolled over he grabbed me by my ankles and pulled me to the edge of the bed (I'm no small guy), and spread my legs apart up in the air. He lubed up a bit and began working his thick cock head into my ass.

He fucked me on my back like that for about an hour. Sometimes he would slow down, sometimes lean in and work his tongue iny mouth, sometimes he'd just jackhammer his thick 8” dick as deep into me as he could. Long before he was done I lost the ability to speak more that just a few grunts and beg him for more. He even stopped a few times to apply more lube. At no point during the entire time did he allow me to touch myself. Any attempt to do so and he'd brush my hand away, stroke my dick himself for a moment and then go back to letting it bounce freely. After an hour of this he finally slammed into me and grunted deep as I felt his spraying his cum deep inside me. It was the first time I had even thought about a condom and I guess he saw that in the look on my face. As he layed on top of me, gently thrusting every so often, he whispered to me, "Don't worry, I'm clean."

After a few minutes he climbed off of me and stepped into the bathroom. I was exhausted, and hadn't even cum myself. My stomach was covered in precum and I could feel his cum leaking out my well stretched hole. When he walked back into the room I looked to him and told him, "That was incredible", he walked back over to me and grabbed my ankles again. Holding my legs up he said, "You're not done yet. You been such a good boy, you deserve your reward." With that he pushed his still hard dick back into me and started fucking me all over again, only this time he propped my legs up on his shoulders and began gently at first but guickly faster and harder, stroking my dick. It was an orgasm far more powerful than I'd ever felt before, that hit me, and I sprayed cum nearly to the ceiling. It of course mostly landed on me, my face and my chest.

After I recovered enough to get up he told me he had to go but that he wanted to see me again sometime, maybe even bring his friend (who has a 10" dick). I told him I would love that. He also told me I looked good with cum all over my face.

That man changed my life. Sadly I never saw him again, but because of him I realized that the best sex I could ever experience would come from serving black men.

It took me years and years, finally when I was in my late forties. I was at the local ABS and theater looking for cock to suck. I'd had one in the theater and went to the bathroom to see what was up there. I walked in and two older and stocky white guys gave me expectant looks.

I dropped to my knees. For whatever reasons, the majority of the action there was oral.

But not that day. "No, stand up at that sink, drop your drawers and bend over."

In spite of the lack of ass fucking, I prepped before every visit, and wore a butt plug and panties.

I gulped as I complied. And in seconds there I was bent over the sink and presenting.

"Take the plug out." At the same time a hand grabbed my balls and massaged, then gently tugged. My little cock got real hard. I heard one of the guys laugh. So reached back and worked the plug out, leaned over the sink again, feeling my hole gape.

And then there was a hand milking me, the other still on my balls.

And the second man took his place behind me. "Good on ya, coming in lubed open."

And he slid into me. He must have felt I was receptive, this was my first real cock in my ass but it had seen many toys, and some big ones. And slowly but steadily all the way in and I felt his pubes on my ass cheeks.

I let out a gasp of pleasure. He began thrusting, ramping up quickly. I started humping back and we found a semblance of rhythm, and that's when the other guy got serious about my little cock and full balls, and in just minutes I was about to come, when the fucker unloaded in me. I must say I didn't feel him shoot so much as I just felt my insides get liquid or super lubby feeling, and my hole kind'a squished loudly.

He pulled out before I came, and the other guy abandoned my cock and balls. "You can take care of yourself."

And I did with about six strokes, while lube and cum ran down my thigh. They walked out and I never saw them again.

Tell Daddy how, who, what happened the first time you took a load of cum deep inside your ass.
The first time I was fucked by a BBC was from a black shemale. Fucked me on all 4’s and walked me around with the BBC in me. Took me to bed fucked me face down, then back to the living room in front of a wall mirror and and fucked me till the cock (all 9 inches) was balls deep and came and I started milking the cum with my ass it just came naturally to me I was never told what to do and I was just so in love, total bitch.
Wil never forget my first BBC cum load deep in me.

hello i was 12 years old he was 16 years old tall good looking slim black guy he use to stop me every morning before school and tell me the nasty things he wanted to do to me use to tell me how he wanted to make me his gurl it was a Friday morning he stopped me he took out his big black cock and put it in my hand i kinda fell to my knees and just put it in my mouth he stopped that pretty quickly and we went to his house were he changed my life for every after that day i spent with him i sucked his cock and he fucked my asshole cumming in it each and every time we fucked when he would go limp i sucked him hard again and back in my asshole it went think he fucked me 11 or 12 times that day
Kinda jealous that a black boy never approached me like this when I was that young. Otherwise I would have been pussy free and a whore for black cock my whole life

I was picked up by a random dude, who was much older (59 yrs old) with a really thick cock. I was surprisingly very turned on by the size of his cock. It was only supposed to be a bj - he asked for a handjob - but one thing led to the next and before I knew it he was pounding my big ass hard. It hurt a little because he was very rough once he got going. I've been a big cock lover ever since.

Attachments

• CD25B7E7-5F8B-41A3-84DA-4D9B021F7D1C.jpeg
    CD25B7E7-5F8B-41A3-84DA-4D9B021F7D1C.jpeg
    163.4 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN1158ab.jpg
    DSCN1158ab.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 8
  • bbh (12).JPG
    bbh (12).JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 8
I continued to see him on a regular basis, improving my BJ skills each time. And by the time Valentines Day came around he gave me a tube of lube and I knew what he wanted next. I decided that I would stay home from school one day and told him, I was going to stay home and if he wanted to come to my place and hang out that would be great. I showered and removed what little body hair I had, put lotion on, some perfume & lipstick, pulled a red heart shaped g-string on, and put on a pair of my mothers high heels and one of her wigs. I could hardly stand in the heels - but damn they made my legs and ass look great. I had just sat down when the doorbell rang - he was early - I stumbled over to the front door, opened it - and there was a delivery man with a package! Fortunately I had put on a tee-shirt that covered my ass - the delivery man looked at me, smiled, and asked that I sign for the package. He left, and I started breathing - a few minutes later there was a knock at the door - this time I peaked out and saw it was Marcus. I took my tee-shirt off and opened the door - he looked at me and I could tell he was impressed, so I did a little spin to give him a good look at my ass and asked what he thought? He picked me up, gave me a big kiss - damn nearly swallowed my tongue, and then bent me over the back of a big chair. I picked up the tube of lube which had been in the chair and handed it back to him. I felt the string being pulled aside and some cold lube pushed into my virgin rosebud - followed by the head of his cock. I had been stretching using a but plug for several weeks and it was not too painful. I even wiggled my ass a little as he started the slow in-and-out of his cock in my ass. He started to build a rhythm and as I tried to keep up, I was soon rewarded with his soft moan and a load of hot cum in my ass, which then ran down the inside of my thighs. He took my willing ass several more times that morning.

View attachment 4505412
truly beautiful picture

Como vi que hay una historia de alguien que tuvo la primera vez con 9 años y nadie dijo nada molesto me animo a contar mi historia

Primero debo decir que soy negro muy dotado de una isla del caribe de Cuba dicho esto empieza la historia
desde muy temprano supe que tenía interés en las pingas de los otros chicos pero nunca lo dije abiertamente por temas de tabúes sociales pero unos meses antes de entrar en Primero de secundaria casi 11 años por casualidad le vi la pingona a un vecino viudo de 54 años de mi calle y la visión de aquel pedazo de carne me hizo sentir la obsesión de ser penetrado por el y muy discretamente por las tres semanas siguientes buscando la forma de que supiera lo que yo quería has que lo pude lograr y puedo decir que la experiencia fue muy muy espectacular pero igual desde el principio sentí que algo me pasaba porque solamente me gustaba mamar su pinga y que me la metiera y eso me paso por varios meses no entendí bien hasta que probando otras pingas encontré un hombre que tenía pareja mujer y me hizo conocer el sexo bisexual desde ese momento tengo sexo bisexual y la primera bbc que tengo fue con 15 años

As I saw that there is a story of someone who had the first time with 9 years and nobody said anything annoying I dare to tell my story First I must say that I am very gifted black from a Caribbean island of Cuba said this begins the story

from very early I knew I had interest in the pingas of the other boys but I never said it openly for issues of social taboos but a few months before to enter First of high school almost 11 years by chance I saw the pingona to a 54-year-old widowed neighbor of my street and the vision of that piece of meat made me feel the obsession of being penetrated by him and very discreetly for the next three weeks looking for a way to know what I wanted has that I could achieve it and I can say that the experience was very very very Spectacular but the same from the beginning I felt that something happened to me because I only liked to suck his pinga and that I put it in and that happened to me for several months I did not understand well until trying other pingas I found a man who had a female partner and made me know bisexual sex from that moment I have bisexual sex and the first BBC I have was with 15 year
So fucking sexy :blackheart:

Back