First Time Oral or ASS

My first time was in college, 1982. He was a friend, good looking, had money, nice car and a different girl each weekend. I was a virgin and thought he was everything a man should be. We hung out a lot and drank and smoked weed. One time I was at his place getting high, we were going to a bar later. He came out of the shower wearing a bathrobe and sat down across and took a couple of bong hits. His robe fell open and I could see his cock, I was transfixed, I couldn't stop looking at it. He spred his legs and opened the robe farther. He held out the bong to me and lowered it between his legs and held it while I took a hit on my knees. When he pulled the bong away his cock was right in front of me. He said I could touch it. I did for a few minutes and it began to grow. I leaned forward and opened my mouth. I wanted to suck on it. He put a hand on the back of my head and guided me forward, saying "It's okay, I won't tell anyone". I don't know how long I sucked on him, it seemed like a long time, I was high so time kind of stopped. He told me to suck his balls, I did. Eventually he was close, he stood up and ejaculated into my mouth, I swallowed it all. When he was done I was ashamed and immediately left and walked home. I avoided him for a couple of weeks and eventually he found me and we talked. A couple of days later I went to his house and smoked again, soon I was on my knees sucking his cock again. Getting high and sucking his cock became a regular thing for the next few months until summer break. I never saw him again after that. I didn't suck another cock for 25 years. I wanted to, but got married and had ******* instead.
Hot story, when I was at UMass, there was a bar called Fitzwilly’s in the next town. I went in the bathroom to pee and noticed a hole in the wall to the side of the two urInals. I realized it was in the toilet and went inside and sat down. Soon enough a guy came in to pee and I peered through the hole and it was lined up perfectly with his cock. I was still a virgin, but I stayed there and watched cock after cock pissing in the urinal. Suddenly, the door to the toilet burst open and a huge man dressed in leather was standing there. He scared the ******* out of me at first, then entered and shut the door and locked it. Pulled down his leather pants, and i sucked my first cock. Loved it and continue to this day, love sex with men.

First time oral bbc was with a friend I knew was gay, I brought him to my house. He sucked my cock a little and I was so nervous, I couldn't get it up, then I got on my knees and sucked his. It tasted strong and the pre-cum potent, he got 1/2 hard, then we stopped, zipped up and left for the bar.

First time anal was a few months after I gave my first bbc BJ. This time with a white Irish guy I met on Craigslist. I got a hotel room, it was a Comfort Inn, we were to meet at 7PM. I was nervously waiting in the room, with the door ajar. I saw this pug of a man park his car and walk toward s the room. It was him, adn I opened the door and greeted him. I closed the door and he started kissing me, my first male french kiss, as he pinned me against the wall. We stripped and got in a 69. Once again, I was so anxious I couldn't get it up. His cock was 7 1/2 and thick, and I sucked it as well as I could, then asked him to fuck me. He bare-backed me and, yes it hurt at first, but once he got fully in and started thrusting, it felt good. It didn’t take him long, maybe a minute or so, and he pulled out cumming on my back.

Tell us about your first time
Did you do first oral? and how long before you gave up the other hole or do you only do oral service

Tell us about your first time
Did you give up your ASS on first time.
Oral first. My wife made a last minute shower decision just before foreplay. Started playing with myself as I looked at him. Wife had politely advocated me exploring it for months. Got down on my knees and quickly discovered it was for me. Wife came out and was shocked. Outside of the obvious excitement my wife added to it by getting down on her knees and playing with me as she told me how irrelevant and small I was. Made me work that much harder.

Gave up my ass shortly after to the same guy. Unfortunately didn’t go nearly as well as it was the wrong size first time try. Swore it off for a few months and with some encouragement and coercion let my wife dominate that part of my anatomy. A bit of that led to better experiences to follow including attaining an anal orgasm or two consistently through anal only.

My first sex was when I was 10 years old with an older white guy next door. At first I just sucked him, after 3 months he fucked me. Then we had regular sex for two years. And the first sex with a black guy happened when I was 17 years old.

First time oral
I was young lol
First time oral bbc was a hook up back seat of my car at a parking lot
Finally a female tells us her first experience. Hope there are more. My guess is lots of Catholic girls out there with great blowjob and anal histories. Remember - if the cock doesn’t get in yur vagina it’s not sex😄

I was made-up as a sexy woman on Halloween. I looked pretty good. A black guy asked me to dance. He was cute and we fast danced. Then a slow dance came on and he pulled me to the floor and started to rub his cock on my nylon covered thigh. It felt huge and I was fascinated at my ability to make him hard. He asked me if I wanted to smoke a joint with him and I jumped at the chance. We got in his car and drove off sharing a joint. He pulled into a secluded parking spot and pulled me to him and kissed me passionately. I was totally taken by surprise and I didn't know what to do. But I soon got into it when he snaked his tongue into my now willing mouth. Then he took my hand and put it on his massive erection and asked me if I wanted to suck him. I could only nod my head yes and I fished out a beautiful BLACK cock 8inches in length and thick. He whispered "Suck me"! so I leaned over and took his fat BLACK cock in my mouth and swirled my tongue around the head. He moaned which made me hot and I descended down the shaft as far as I could,started to gag, and sucked my way up to the head. I really liked it what I was doing. I continued sucking him until he tensed up,seemed to grow in my hungry mouth, and blew a massive load into my mouth and down my willing throat. I endeavored to swallow it all but some escaped from the corners of my mouth. He told me I was very good at cocksucking and wanted to hook up again. We were secret lovers for 2 years. I would dress up for him and suck him off. He then left the area and I didn't suck another BLACK cock until I was 43 and married but that's another story.

I sucked my first cock, which was Black, when I was a teen. That went on for a couple years. Then at 17 started getting ass fucked by white guys, to do not many Black guys where I was. Then a few days after I turned 18, I was gangedbanged by 4 Black Gods who used me in every way they wanted.

Back