How Did the first time Happen with BBC

My very first ever black cock was my mommies bf he was Nigerian, me and sis would often play and suck on his cock growing up he had a extremely long dick skin like around 3 inches he liked when we chewed on it and blow air into his dick hood his explosions were massive

Before I was married, I worked as a secretary and was in my mid 20s. I lived with some roommates near the valley (LA).
We would got out with co-workers some times, and I did not have a serious BFs during that time.

One of those nights, I started talking with some guys at the Red Onion we were at, and agreed to follow them to a small bar. My other GFs left and I stayed and did shots and tried to play pool. One of the guys was a black man that I remember being really interested with each other.

I went back to his apartment and first gave him and his room mate BJs. I ended up having sex with just him, even trying my first and only anal. It was the first time I had sex with a black man.

He drove me back to the home I shared and the next morning, one of my roommates drove me to pick up my car.

We casually went out a few times over the next year.

Before I was married, I worked as a secretary and was in my mid 20s. I lived with some roommates near the valley (LA).
We would got out with co-workers some times, and I did not have a serious BFs during that time.

One of those nights, I started talking with some guys at the Red Onion we were at, and agreed to follow them to a small bar. My other GFs left and I stayed and did shots and tried to play pool. One of the guys was a black man that I remember being really interested with each other.

I went back to his apartment and first gave him and his room mate BJs. I ended up having sex with just him, even trying my first and only anal. It was the first time I had sex with a black man.

He drove me back to the home I shared and the next morning, one of my roommates drove me to pick up my car.

We casually went out a few times over the next year.
Oh you hot little slut, sucking off him and a roommate and then having sex with him and taking it in the ass!!! Such a hot little slut!!!

My neighbor down the street when I was walking home from school one day. He invited me in to help him hang a window covering. Next thing you know, I was on my knees in front of him
You didn't resist at all, just took his big black cock down your throat???

Back