tattoo or not tattoo

A bull asked me to tattoo “BBC” above pussy, what do u think?

• Total voters
I'm one of the people that thinks tattoos are really stupid. People's values and priorities changes as they get older. To permanently mark yourself with an image or slogan seems inevitably regrettable. A sexually related tattoo seems like an even worse idea than a regular tattoo.
Plus, when your in your 70's, these BBC bulls are gonna be long gone but your marking will not

I'm one of the people that thinks tattoos are really stupid. People's values and priorities changes as they get older. To permanently mark yourself with an image or slogan seems inevitably regrettable. A sexually related tattoo seems like an even worse idea than a regular tattoo.
Plus, when your in your 70's, these BBC bulls are gonna be long gone but your marking will not

Funny thing is, there will still be plenty of thirsty brothers willing to fuck a 70 year old with a QoS tattoo simply because shes white.

I have found using temporary tats can be a lot of fun. by letting the bull I'm with place then where he would like to see them on me..
my wife has one permanent one which I find red hot and because I asked for yrs for her to have one but after a long weekend with her boss on holiday she came back with it just on her pubes
I know its extreme and doesn't suit everyone I just get so fucking horny knowing she is marked for ever as a slut for black cock
we use temp tattoos all the time otherwise depending on where she is going
the ankle and shoulder I find the hottest

Back