tattoo or not tattoo

A bull asked me to tattoo “BBC” above pussy, what do u think?

• Total voters
Ladies, forgo the tattoo's. The older I get, the less attractive any tattoo is. I just read an article in MSN about old and fad tattoo's and how stupid they look after time, especially the old "Tramp Stamp."
Keep your body clean and only use the non-permanent type.
Why is some random MSN article supposed to be a factor in ones decision on tattoos?

If you saw the tattoo's and the horrible shape they were in, you would agree. If you like them, that's ok with me. I want a woman to have a clean look.
No, I wouldn't agree because the tattoo can still have the sentimental value to the person . If you are happy with your ink, it shouldn't matter what others think. I dont understand the "you're gonna look terrible when you're older/your tattoos are gonna look terrible when you're older" narrative. 1. We're all gonna look like ******* when we're older. Who are we trying to impress at that age? 2. Old people give some of the least fucks about what people think of them. I doubt a retired 76 year old who has traveled, met tons of different people, learned everything they could, passed on wisdom, raised a family and seen their children raising a family will care what society thinks about their aging ink. 3. I've seen old people with tattoos and while they have fade and dont look as good(they dont look THAT bad) it does not draw that much attention, if any.

If you personally dont like ink, that cool too. You aren't going to look any better than the old man or woman with the sleeve. With all the other factors that come with being old, tattoos aren't going to make you any more or less fuckable

No, I wouldn't agree because the tattoo can still have the sentimental value to the person . If you are happy with your ink, it shouldn't matter what others think. I dont understand the "you're gonna look terrible when you're older/your tattoos are gonna look terrible when you're older" narrative. 1. We're all gonna look like ******* when we're older. Who are we trying to impress at that age? 2. Old people give some of the least fucks about what people think of them. I doubt a retired 76 year old who has traveled, met tons of different people, learned everything they could, passed on wisdom, raised a family and seen their children raising a family will care what society thinks about their aging ink. 3. I've seen old people with tattoos and while they have fade and dont look as good(they dont look THAT bad) it does not draw that much attention, if any.

If you personally dont like ink, that cool too. You aren't going to look any better than the old man or woman with the sleeve. With all the other factors that come with being old, tattoos aren't going to make you any more or less fuckable
Nice diatribe but you really didn't need to expand. Also, the fad tattoo's that people got 10 or 20 years ago are outdated and look silly to some people.
Again, if you like them, that's your business. The article just showed how outdated most of them are. Please omit the QoS tattoo also.

I don't think we're "brave" enough to get a permanent QOS tattoo, but who knows ;)

She does love to put the temporary QOS stickers on various locations that will tease and excite the guys, and also wear naval rings, earrings, and anklets that show her love for BBC, MFM, MFMF, cum and just being a "slut" too :) ...especially in public where someone might notice :devil:

How about piercings as an alternative? I always thought nipple piercings were sexy....like little bars or small rings. Those are removable when it’s time to breast feed or whatever....

Imagine them semi visible through clothing, sexy?

Random pic for example

28C8B73E-2587-415F-B1DC-7E3D77BC5F19.jpeg

Last edited:
Be discreet. Use temporary Tats. So much more fun because you can be creative and change stuff around. It can be part of your preparation for a date. Most of the tattoo artists are not that good.

Back