Talking when taking a Black cock

Shy couple

Couple
From
UK
Just wondered how many other women talk to their Husband while taking a black cock?

I sometimes like to tell my Husband how much I enjoy being fucked while he watches, or how much I enjoy sucking cocks, you get the idea??

Tell me about your experiences

Just wondered how many other women talk to their Husband while taking a black cock?

I sometimes like to tell my Husband how much I enjoy being fucked while he watches, or how much I enjoy sucking cocks, you get the idea??

Hubby talks to me, sometimes too much. My BBC gets all of my attention, in fact he insists on it.

That is something we have discussed. I clumsily mentioned it to her with no details and she interjected "you want me to tell you how big he is" or "he's bigger than you." How the hell did she know that? She knew exactly what I wanted, nothing extreme, just right on point.

Whenever I allow my husband to watch me with Black lovers, and that is probably only about fifteen maybe twenty-percent of the time... I will make various types of comments as I sexually engage with a Black lover, or lovers, I'm entertaining at that particular time. What I say, always depends on the situation and particular sexual activity. If I'm engaged in oral acts, my comments will be quite different than when I'm actually in the act of being fucked, and of course, what I say will also be determined by the number of Black lovers I'm attending to, and the many and varied sexual positions and actions taking place, with all of us at the time, as well.

For me personally, I do not allow my husband to freely speak or comment on anything, as he is watching me engage in any sexual activities of any type, unless I direct him to answer or reply to me. Otherwise, he is to remain silent, watch and serve me as I instruct at all times, while I'm happily engaged sexually with my Back lovers. What I do like to do though is, build excitement and anticipation in a manner that my husband cannot predict. I do not like being sexually predictable in any way and I change constantly, so I never fall into a routine that my husband knows what I'm going to say, or do next. This, by the way... is no different than I am with any other cuckboy. I treat my husband no differently than any of my select and devoted white cuckboy servants. I fully believe in equality among cuckboys. If you're a cuckboy... to me... you are always a cuckboy!! My husband knows his place and respects that. There is no special treatment by me just because my cuckboy husband, is my husband. When it comes to sexual activities, my husband is still and always will be, simply my cuckboy and does what I request... and seriously... he loves every second of his role and I couldn't be happier to have the husband I have!

Back