Talk Her into Getting Black-Bred

I have coincidentally been fantasizing more and more this week about cuckolding and pregnancy. I've driven myself crazy with questions and variations.

Would I rather her get pregnant and not know who it was because she had several partners during that time ("It could have been any one of five men, sweetheart")? Or would I rather it be her one consistent lover?

Would I rather it have been her idea (a biological imperative she felt)? Or something he insisted on, threatening to cut her off unless she agreed (she couldn't stand the thought of being without him).

How would our friends react? Her friends would probably congratulate her, throw showers, give gifts, the whole works. And every conversation between them with me around would sting with humiliation because they would all know that even though I'm her husband, she got pregnant by another man for no other reason than he is superior. Some of them would think my loyalty under these extreme conditions was "sweet", while others would think I was pathetic.

I know I would bear all of the financial responsibility for the baby (the bull no doubt is impregnating married white women left and right and not expected to pay a dime). Something in the idea that the married white women expect strict loyalty and compliance from their husbands while not caring at all that the bull sleeps around as much as he wants increases the excitement.

He would no doubt retain final decision-making authority over some things - like the baby's name. The added insult of the baby being named after him, his line. I have no say in those decisions at all.

I even have thought about the big day itself. The birth. There would be no way to hide the truth from the staff in the delivery room. "Yes, I'm the husband, but I'm not the *******". The looks I would get. The gossip among the nurses. I imagine my wife, minutes after the delivery, calling her bull to tell him the exciting news. Thanking him, with tears of joy in her eyes. Him probably talking to her while he's in bed with some other married white woman.

Maybe I'm thinking about this too much....
No shame, I have similar thoughts, though no way She can get pregnant anymore

Just recently had a scare with her new bull. It was near ovulation and he was a bit late pulling out, she waited 4 days to take plan B. Very late period, we had some very kinky sex during that time.

She had me in chasity after she knew she was late and was teasing me about being bred.

She will likely get bred sooner or later, I can't have anymore. We'll be going with "random clinic draw".

Others I'd suggest making sure you are both comfortable with the outcomes. ******* are expensive and need loving caring parents. They are a result of your kink but cannot be apart of it once they've been born.
All of that, yes

If you could possibly talk your wife into wanting her to get Black-Bred, would you do it?

To the wives: would you desire telling your husband about wanting to get Black-Bred, or would you simply go ahead with it?

I would, yes, and She knows it. She has whispered my desires into the ears of a few Black Men as they moved inside Her... always tingly 🔥

View attachment 5760189
I would. We’re struggling to get pregnant again so it would be so hot to watch a big black cock shoot sperm in her unprotected pussy until she was pregnant. We’re a stable couple without much immediate family to worry about so it’s something we’ve talked about
I'd enjoy shooting multiple loads deep into her tight ovulating pussy

Sometimes, talking to a wife about the possibilities of her taking black seed into her pussy can involve timing. If she's willing to let a black cock splash all over her face and ingest his cum, why won't she one day be open to the possibilities of taking a black bull's semen into her vagina?

Exciting to see that thick long stream of cum dripping off of the beautiful white wife's face and chin.

We had a regular local bbc for over 5 yrs who fucked Hayley several times a week bareback, always leaving copious amounts of what looked like rice pudding, inside her. We knew it was risky, no birth control but thought the risk was worth it. In all honesty we was very lucky, what ever our fantasy were, the truth is that reality hits hard! We spoke about if it happened, and how to explain and we said we would say we tried swinging with another couple, the husband being black, it could still be mine and we didn’t want to abort because of that and both willing to take the consequences together as a couple as we had when we tried swinging.

Talked about this with her multiple time, she said it doesn't bother her wether it's me or her lover the *******, but we fear the reaction of our family . Her lover also see no problems as long as he doesn't have any responsability on our baby
Your wife's black lover probably because has been fucking many white men's wives and does not want to risk financial responsibility for the black babies he has fucked into your wife and other men's wives.

Back