Talk Her into Getting Black-Bred

My wife cheated on me when she was 35 and she got black pregnant. She lost the baby at about 6 weeks. I didn’t find out the baby was black for almost 20 years and then it was a accident and not from her. I wish she hadn’t lost the baby.

Last edited:
On this subject i would say please think this through. Be 100% sure you understand all the problems that might be encountered and are prepared to deal with them. Some people would not hesitate to openly criticize, condemn, harass or even harm physically. Remember the baby created will be exposed to all of that as well. My only experience with this subject is two families I've known that adopted a black baby. Both had problems with both whites and blacks. One mom told me she believed about 60% would have no objections or at least they kept it to themselves. The other 40% were a pain in the butt.

My wife and I were talking recently about all of the men that have fucked their hot cum into her unprotected married white cunt . She asked me what I would have thought if she had a black baby. I told her that it would be her black baby so naturally I would love it like I would the babies she had with me. Then I told her that it would have been hard to explain to her parents. She told me that her mom would probably love that she was having a black baby because she liked black men also but her dad would have been very upset. Sadly my wife did not have any black babies but she probably had other men's white babies. My wife told me that she would love to have a black baby. I know that my wife was sincere in her wish for a black baby. I could tell by the way she looked and talked about how much she wanted a beautiful black baby. I told my wife that I wish she were able to have a black man's baby and that I would love to watch a black man fucking her and shooting his hot black baby making cum in her unprotected married white cunt and womb, being there at the moment of conception, watching him impregnate my white wife.
Lucky for me that I have had the pleasure of watching several black men shooting their hot black baby making cum in her unprotected married white cunt and womb but, sadly, none of them impregnated her.

Would be hot if we were already in the lifestyle to do this. That way we wouldn’t have to ‘convince’ her and deal with the anxiety and stuff around it.

could tell our friends/fam that I was sterile ( actually vasectomy ) and we did rando invitro but she was actually bred. This way the bull could be white or black without issue.

in reality it would be hard to do this and handle the repercussions

If you could possibly talk your wife into wanting her to get Black-Bred, would you do it?

To the wives: would you desire telling your husband about wanting to get Black-Bred, or would you simply go ahead with it?

It would be incredible if we lived in a world where it was normal for a white couple to invite a black male/males into their lives. Or as a live in lover!! Going off to work in the morning, locked in chastity, knowing your beautiful wife/gf was going to be sexually satisfied by black males would be a dream. Coming home at night to see her breast feeding a black baby, mmmmmm!!

My wife and i discussed her being Black Bred before we were married. The final agreement was that she could take as much Black seed into her cunt as she wished. I would watch her being fucked and inseminated except when it was impractical. She was Black Bred 7 times during our marriage. Her first Black Breeding occurred during our honeymoon. See attached photo.

Attachments

• 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 517
Back