Talk Her into Getting Black-Bred

When you see that copious cum dripping out of your woman's pussy, doesn't that make you imagine that she's on her way towards getting Black-Bred?

I don't have to imagine it; I KNOW that in nine months she will be giving birth to a Black man's baby! After all, she has already done so 7 times.

Attachments

• My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 83
  • Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 76
  • 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 80
When you see that copious cum dripping out of your woman's pussy, doesn't that make you imagine that she's on her way towards getting Black-Bred?

these are the so-called steps by which the Hubby descends to the acceptance of his status! first, the wife teaches him to suck out his sperm after sex with him, motivating this by the fact that he wants to be a clean comma, and if he must also remove it. then she enjoys the way he licks her before sex, not realizing that not only her juice flows out of her, but also her lover's sperm!
after some time, she confesses to having a lover. Explains to hubby that he does not quite satisfy her and forces him to accept the fact that she is fucking with another and informs hubby that he has been tasting the sperm of her lovers for a long time. Well, at some point, the husband will be allowed to be present and clean it up immediately after sex with her lover and the final stage When the hubby is allowed to take sperm directly from her lover's penis, this will mean that the transformation of the man is completed, then his partial or complete feminization may be requiredIMG_20220814_051158_289.jpg

My wife cheated on me when she was 35 and she got black pregnant. She lost the baby at about 6 weeks. I didn’t find out the baby was black for almost 20 years and then it was a accident and not from her. I wish she hadn’t lost the baby.
Your story sounds very familiar with our own. My wife cheated when she was 25. She got pregnant and started crying but I told her it was OK. I thought she was pregnant by me. But she was cheating with a black lover who was the likely *******. She told me that she got her period late, but I found out later that she had an abortion. But she became so enraptured with her black boyfriend that she divorced me and went to live with him.

Just recently had a scare with her new bull. It was near ovulation and he was a bit late pulling out, she waited 4 days to take plan B. Very late period, we had some very kinky sex during that time.

She had me in chasity after she knew she was late and was teasing me about being bred.

She will likely get bred sooner or later, I can't have anymore. We'll be going with "random clinic draw".

Others I'd suggest making sure you are both comfortable with the outcomes. ******* are expensive and need loving caring parents. They are a result of your kink but cannot be apart of it once they've been born.

My wife and I were talking recently about all of the men that have fucked their hot cum into her unprotected married white cunt . She asked me what I would have thought if she had a black baby. I told her that it would be her black baby so naturally I would love it like I would the babies she had with me. Then I told her that it would have been hard to explain to her parents. She told me that her mom would probably love that she was having a black baby because she liked black men also but her dad would have been very upset. Sadly my wife did not have any black babies but she probably had other men's white babies. My wife told me that she would love to have a black baby. I know that my wife was sincere in her wish for a black baby. I could tell by the way she looked and talked about how much she wanted a beautiful black baby. I told my wife that I wish she were able to have a black man's baby and that I would love to watch a black man fucking her and shooting his hot black baby making cum in her unprotected married white cunt and womb, being there at the moment of conception, watching him impregnate my white wife.
Lucky for me that I have had the pleasure of watching several black men shooting their hot black baby making cum in her unprotected married white cunt and womb but, sadly, none of them impregnated her.
That’s just awesome man

Your story sounds very familiar with our own. My wife cheated when she was 25. She got pregnant and started crying but I told her it was OK. I thought she was pregnant by me. But she was cheating with a black lover who was the likely *******. She told me that she got her period late, but I found out later that she had an abortion. But she became so enraptured with her black boyfriend that she divorced me and went to live with him.
Sorry that your wife divorced you and went to live with her boyfriend. Looking at a positive side to this, I have noticed that men often leave the slut wives that have moved in with them after awhile, probably less than 2 years. so try to keep track of her and talk with her if possible, so that you could marry her again when he has dumped your ex slut wife.

Sorry that your wife divorced you and went to live with her boyfriend. Looking at a positive side to this, I have noticed that men often leave the slut wives that have moved in with them after awhile, probably less than 2 years. so try to keep track of her and talk with her if possible, so that you could marry her again when he has dumped your ex slut wife.
Thanks for the support. My wife left me over ten years ago. She has three children by her black boyfriend. I am remarried and have no interest in wanting her back. But I was shocked and quite depressed when I found out she was cheating and then left me for the boyfriend.

It's not so much that I have to talk her into it. She is off b/c now and open to having sex with black men as she has in the past. Now though she's more into serendipitous hookups as opposed to us pre-arranging for guys to meet. This gives her a chance to get acquainted first and flirt and make it feel like it's more her decision, that she has control.

You are welcome for my support. I am glad that you appreciate it. I am happy that you have remarried and that you no longer need your ex wife in your life.
Wonderful that your ex wife had three children with her black boyfriend. Hopefully he married your ex wife so that her black children are raised in a Loving home with two parents that are married.
I understand you feelings of being shocked and quite depressed when you found out your loving wife was cheating and then left for her black boyfriend. Because I had those same feelings when my wife made me her cuckold by being fucked by other men when she was cheating on me. My wife left me also but only for about two months because I begged her to come back to me but I did have to agree that she could continue being fucked by anyone she desired, anytime she wanted and anywhere she wanted without any restrictions or complaints from me. I had to accept my wife's conditions because I loved her too much to lose her. Of course, for about the first year of being my wife's cuckold husband I felt very humiliated and degraded but then I got over those feelings and started to like that my wife was a slut and then I learned to enjoy watching my wife suck other men's cocks and seeing them fuck my wife.

Back