Talk Her into Getting Black-Bred

Fuck NO. She is gone and made that choice willingly. Time for you to move on too and find someone who will take you as you are.
I understand your feelings about not wanting your wife back after she dumped you for a black man. Great that you no longer need your wife and are living happily without her.
As for me, I have changed and I have not been a normal husband that expects or even wants a wife that only wants to have sex with me. My mind has changed such that I am most happy watching my wife suck other men's cocks and seeing her having intense orgasms on their hard cocks. My wife's pleasure is much more important to me than my own pleasure. I think most people would consider me a psychological wreck sexually but I am happy and so is my wife.

Both my husband and I have families that would totally disown us if they knew we were into this lifestyle. I think that is part of the allure and attraction. For me, the idea of thinking he or they are going to wear a condom or pull out but then decides to completely fill me with their seed as I (or more enjoyably both my husband and I) plead with them not to finish inside of me... but it only falls upon deaf ears as they talk dirty telling us we have no choice in the matter...

Both my husband and I have families that would totally disown us if they knew we were into this lifestyle. I think that is part of the allure and attraction. For me, the idea of thinking he or they are going to wear a condom or pull out but then decides to completely fill me with their seed as I (or more enjoyably both my husband and I) plead with them not to finish inside of me... but it only falls upon deaf ears as they talk dirty telling us we have no choice in the matter...
Oh my sweetie it happens most of our friends and family have disowned us so

Are you and your lucky husband very excited when the black guys say that they are going to shoot their hot black baby making cum loads into your unprotected married white cunt and womb ?
I was always very excited when I had the pleasure of watching and hearing a black man shooting his hot black baby making cum loads into my wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb, especially while my wife wife looked into my eyes as she put her arms and legs around the black man and pulled his black cock deeper inside her cunt. Always a beautiful exciting sight.
San Diego Black Man 1 Fucking My Wife 5.jpg

Oh my sweetie it happens most of our friends and family have disowned us so
Sorry that you have had to experience your friends and family disowning you because of you being fucked by black men. I believe it is becoming more common and acceptable for white wives to be fucked by black men. Not common or acceptable enough but at least it is moving in the right direction.
OH I think most of us white wives love those moments and then when the realization of the truth hits us it excites us and scares us to no end as to what we may have gotten ourselves in

Sorry that you have had to experience your friends and family disowning you because of you being fucked by black men. I believe it is becoming more common and acceptable for white wives to be fucked by black men. Not common or acceptable enough but at least it is moving in the right direction.
Oh I dont think my m other will ever accept what I did

OH I think most of us white wives love those moments and then when the realization of the truth hits us it excites us and scares us to no end as to what we may have gotten ourselves into ;)
I am glad to read that you and most other white wives "love those moments". It seems natural to me that a white wife would feel wonderful and satisfied when she is having intense orgasms on a black man's hard cock as it is pumping his hot cum deep inside her unprotected married white cunt and womb.
I also believe that when a white wife has a loving white husband that unconditionally supports her desire to enjoy black men fucking and shooting their black baby making cum loads into our wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb, our wife has much less to worry about because she knows her husband, like me, will be there to love and help raise any black babies that she might have from black men.

OH I think most of us white wives love those moments and then when the realization of the truth hits us it excites us and scares us to no end as to what we may have gotten ourselves into ;)
I am glad to read that you and most other white wives "love those moments". It seems natural to me that a white wife would feel wonderful and satisfied when she is having intense orgasms on a black man's hard cock as it is pumping his hot cum deep inside her unprotected married white cunt and womb.
I also believe that when a white wife has a loving white husband that unconditionally supports her desire to enjoy black men fucking and shooting their black baby making cum loads into our wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb, our wife has much less to worry about because she knows her husband, like me, will be there
Oh I dont think my m other will ever accept what I did
I am sorry for you that you think that your mom will never accept what you have done.
Luckily for many white wives and their husbands, their families and friends have accepted that the white wife is having a black man's baby.
My wife and I were talking recently about all of the men that have fucked their hot cum into her unprotected married white cunt. She asked me what I would have thought if she had a black baby. I told her that it would be her black baby so naturally I would love it like I would the babies she had with me. Then I told her that it would have been hard to explain to her parents. She told me that her mom would probably love that she was having a black baby because she liked black men also but her dad would have been very upset. Not perfect but it was a comfortable position for my wife and I.

28C0D824-9D9E-4A48-AC21-9D858657E4DA.jpeg
I would. We’re struggling to get pregnant again so it would be so hot to watch a big black cock shoot sperm in her unprotected pussy until she was pregnant. We’re a stable couple without much immediate family to worry about so it’s something we’ve talked about

View attachment 5760189
I would. We’re struggling to get pregnant again so it would be so hot to watch a big black cock shoot sperm in her unprotected pussy until she was pregnant. We’re a stable couple without much immediate family to worry about so it’s something we’ve talked about
I wish you and your white wife great luck in having a black man fuck his black baby into her beautiful unprotected married white cunt and womb.

Back