Talk Her into Getting Black-Bred

You are welcome for my support. I am glad that you appreciate it. I am happy that you have remarried and that you no longer need your ex wife in your life.
Wonderful that your ex wife had three children with her black boyfriend. Hopefully he married your ex wife so that her black children are raised in a Loving home with two parents that are married.
I understand you feelings of being shocked and quite depressed when you found out your loving wife was cheating and then left for her black boyfriend. Because I had those same feelings when my wife made me her cuckold by being fucked by other men when she was cheating on me. My wife left me also but only for about two months because I begged her to come back to me but I did have to agree that she could continue being fucked by anyone she desired, anytime she wanted and anywhere she wanted without any restrictions or complaints from me. I had to accept my wife's conditions because I loved her too much to lose her. Of course, for about the first year of being my wife's cuckold husband I felt very humiliated and degraded but then I got over those feelings and started to like that my wife was a slut and then I learned to enjoy watching my wife suck other men's cocks and seeing them fuck my wife.
I also pretty much begged my wife to come back and I would agree to her having sex with the black boyfriend. She was very expressive of how much pleasure and love she received from him. In making love to her he touched her emotions as I never did, she said. He was good to her in other ways and her love for him expanded every time they were together. My plea to save our marriage fell on deaf ears.

I also pretty much begged my wife to come back and I would agree to her having sex with the black boyfriend. She was very expressive of how much pleasure and love she received from him. In making love to her he touched her emotions as I never did, she said. He was good to her in other ways and her love for him expanded every time they were together. My plea to save our marriage fell on deaf ears.
Thank you for your exciting reply to my comment. I do enjoy knowing that I am not the only man to beg his wife to come back to him after she has been fucked by other men. Sad that your ex wife did not want to return to you even though you agreed to let her continue to be fucked by her black boyfriend. A cuckold should always remember that his wife might fall in love with a man that is fucking his wife. Even when we accept our wife being a slut and being fucked by any other man she desires and she knows we do not place on the way she enjoys her sex life, she still might fall in Love with the man that is fucking her and leave us. It is a risk that we all take we know know and accept that our wife is a slut. My wife and I have talked many times about her not falling in Love with the men that fuck her but rather just enjoy Sex with them in any way she desires, not limited to being fucked by other men but also letting other men use her body to satisfy their fantasies.

Attachments

• My Wife Excited About Having Her Big Naked TiTs and Nipples Whipped  by  an AAD Member.jpg
    My Wife Excited About Having Her Big Naked TiTs and Nipples Whipped by an AAD Member.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 177
  • My Wife Excited About Having Her Big Naked TiTs and Nipples Flogged Whippedand Paddled  by AAD...jpg
    My Wife Excited About Having Her Big Naked TiTs and Nipples Flogged Whippedand Paddled by AAD...jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 176
Thank you for your exciting reply to my comment. I do enjoy knowing that I am not the only man to beg his wife to come back to him after she has been fucked by other men. Sad that your ex wife did not want to return to you even though you agreed to let her continue to be fucked by her black boyfriend. A cuckold should always remember that his wife might fall in love with a man that is fucking his wife. Even when we accept our wife being a slut and being fucked by any other man she desires and she knows we do not place on the way she enjoys her sex life, she still might fall in Love with the man that is fucking her and leave us. It is a risk that we all take we know know and accept that our wife is a slut. My wife and I have talked many times about her not falling in Love with the men that fuck her but rather just enjoy Sex with them in any way she desires, not limited to being fucked by other men but also letting other men use her body to satisfy their fantasies.
I have been trying to warn guys who want their wives to take a black lover that they may be playing with fire and could lose their marriage. The most common response is that they have ground rules against that. They try to specify that it is only sex. That would be great if it could be limited in that way, but it is a dangerous activity for any marriage when the wife accepts outside lovers.

I have been trying to warn guys who want their wives to take a black lover that they may be playing with fire and could lose their marriage. The most common response is that they have ground rules against that. They try to specify that it is only sex. That would be great if it could be limited in that way, but it is a dangerous activity for any marriage when the wife accepts outside lovers.
I think the first year or two is very risky in a cuckold marriage. I had a very rough first year with my wife and also most lost her in the first 2 months. But we managed to work and decided that my wife could do anything sexual, even kinky, that she wanted to without any restrictions or complaints from me, Except that she could not fall in Love with another man. I admit that it is still a risky proposition but it has worked we for us for more than 20 happy years. When other men started indicating that they were in Love with her, she warned them nicely a couple of times, when they persisted more, then she gave them an ultimatum, stop treating her like they wanted her to be in Love with them or that would be the end of their relationship. Sometimes the guys respect my wife's wishes but when they didn't when she was nice, she made sure they got the message by being very firm, then they all gave up because they realized she was not in Love with them and never would be and because they wanted to continue to fuck my wife.
But I agree with you that it a very dangerous lifestyle that could easily end up in divorce, especially in the early part of a cuckold marriage.

I think the first year or two is very risky in a cuckold marriage. I had a very rough first year with my wife and also most lost her in the first 2 months. But we managed to work and decided that my wife could do anything sexual, even kinky, that she wanted to without any restrictions or complaints from me, Except that she could not fall in Love with another man. I admit that it is still a risky proposition but it has worked we for us for more than 20 happy years. When other men started indicating that they were in Love with her, she warned them nicely a couple of times, when they persisted more, then she gave them an ultimatum, stop treating her like they wanted her to be in Love with them or that would be the end of their relationship. Sometimes the guys respect my wife's wishes but when they didn't when she was nice, she made sure they got the message by being very firm, then they all gave up because they realized she was not in Love with them and never would be and because they wanted to continue to fuck my wife.
But I agree with you that it a very dangerous lifestyle that could easily end up in divorce, especially in the early part of a cuckold marriage.
You are right about the first year or two being the most risky. My wife and I had just celebrated our first anniversary when she stated fooling around with a black boyfriend and then left me a few months later.. But I don't understand how you can just order your wife that she not fall in love with another man. Much of the time love is not planned, but happens spontaneously. If a black lover satisfies your wife as she has never had before and he treats her well it can be very hard for her to avoid emotional connection such as love. This is why the lifestyle is so dangerous to white couple marriage.

My wife cucked me (at least) two of the times we were trying to get pregnant. And despite saying she used condoms, admitted she does not remember ever actually discussing or seeing condoms. I think she had a physical and unspoken urge to get pregnant by a more alpha bull, and she wanted to get pregnant by the best man in the game. I struggled to get hard, to stay hard, and to finish inside her. I would prefer to know the medical history of a bull who bred her, but would be okay with it. She always wanted a baby with a black man.

Last edited:
You are right about the first year or two being the most risky. My wife and I had just celebrated our first anniversary when she stated fooling around with a black boyfriend and then left me a few months later.. But I don't understand how you can just order your wife that she not fall in love with another man. Much of the time love is not planned, but happens spontaneously. If a black lover satisfies your wife as she has never had before and he treats her well it can be very hard for her to avoid emotional connection such as love. This is why the lifestyle is so dangerous to white couple marriage.
I agree that a cuckold lifestyle is dangerous. I did not order my wife not to fall in love with another man. We both agreed that if she started to develop love type feelings for another man she would stop seeing him. Also she has told other men to stop making comments about how much they liked her and wanted her for their wife.

My wife cucked me (at least) two of the times we were trying to get pregnant. And despite saying she used condoms, admitted she does not remember ever actually discussing or seeing condoms. I think she had a physical and unspoken urge to get pregnant by a more alpha bull, and she wanted to get pregnant by the best man in the game. I struggled to get hard, to stay hard, and to finish inside her. I would prefer to know the medical history of a bull who bred her, but would be okay with it. She always wanted a baby with a black man.
I believe it is normal for a wife to want to be impregnated by an Alpha male. Our wives are still females and have the primal desire to be fucked by Alpha males just like any other female. Nature's design of females, Alpha males and Beta males.
Wonderful that your wife has always wanted a black man to fuck his black baby into her.
My wife told me that she started wanting to have a black man fuck his black baby into her about 5 years ago. I told her that I wished she could have the black baby she wanted and if she did, I would have loved her black baby as much as my babies my wife had with me. Sadly, my wife was already too old to get pregnant.
I wonder how many white wives wish they could have a black baby.

I have coincidentally been fantasizing more and more this week about cuckolding and pregnancy. I've driven myself crazy with questions and variations.

Would I rather her get pregnant and not know who it was because she had several partners during that time ("It could have been any one of five men, sweetheart")? Or would I rather it be her one consistent lover?

Would I rather it have been her idea (a biological imperative she felt)? Or something he insisted on, threatening to cut her off unless she agreed (she couldn't stand the thought of being without him).

How would our friends react? Her friends would probably congratulate her, throw showers, give gifts, the whole works. And every conversation between them with me around would sting with humiliation because they would all know that even though I'm her husband, she got pregnant by another man for no other reason than he is superior. Some of them would think my loyalty under these extreme conditions was "sweet", while others would think I was pathetic.

I know I would bear all of the financial responsibility for the baby (the bull no doubt is impregnating married white women left and right and not expected to pay a dime). Something in the idea that the married white women expect strict loyalty and compliance from their husbands while not caring at all that the bull sleeps around as much as he wants increases the excitement.

He would no doubt retain final decision-making authority over some things - like the baby's name. The added insult of the baby being named after him, his line. I have no say in those decisions at all.

I even have thought about the big day itself. The birth. There would be no way to hide the truth from the staff in the delivery room. "Yes, I'm the husband, but I'm not the *******". The looks I would get. The gossip among the nurses. I imagine my wife, minutes after the delivery, calling her bull to tell him the exciting news. Thanking him, with tears of joy in her eyes. Him probably talking to her while he's in bed with some other married white woman.

Maybe I'm thinking about this too much....

I have coincidentally been fantasizing more and more this week about cuckolding and pregnancy. I've driven myself crazy with questions and variations.

Would I rather her get pregnant and not know who it was because she had several partners during that time ("It could have been any one of five men, sweetheart")? Or would I rather it be her one consistent lover?

Would I rather it have been her idea (a biological imperative she felt)? Or something he insisted on, threatening to cut her off unless she agreed (she couldn't stand the thought of being without him).

How would our friends react? Her friends would probably congratulate her, throw showers, give gifts, the whole works. And every conversation between them with me around would sting with humiliation because they would all know that even though I'm her husband, she got pregnant by another man for no other reason than he is superior. Some of them would think my loyalty under these extreme conditions was "sweet", while others would think I was pathetic.

I know I would bear all of the financial responsibility for the baby (the bull no doubt is impregnating married white women left and right and not expected to pay a dime). Something in the idea that the married white women expect strict loyalty and compliance from their husbands while not caring at all that the bull sleeps around as much as he wants increases the excitement.

He would no doubt retain final decision-making authority over some things - like the baby's name. The added insult of the baby being named after him, his line. I have no say in those decisions at all.

I even have thought about the big day itself. The birth. There would be no way to hide the truth from the staff in the delivery room. "Yes, I'm the husband, but I'm not the *******". The looks I would get. The gossip among the nurses. I imagine my wife, minutes after the delivery, calling her bull to tell him the exciting news. Thanking him, with tears of joy in her eyes. Him probably talking to her while he's in bed with some other married white woman.

Maybe I'm thinking about this too much....
Great that you enjoy thinking about your wife having a black baby fucked into her unprotected married white cunt and womb; thinking about all of the various associated scenarios.
I also think about my wife having another man's baby. Actually, my wife may really have have had 3 of our babies fucked into her unprotected married white cunt and womb by other men when she was cheating on me.

My wife and I were talking recently about all of the men that have fucked their hot cum into her unprotected married white cunt . She asked me what I would have thought if she had a black baby. I told her that it would be her black baby so naturally I would love it like I would the babies she had with me. Then I told her that it would have been hard to explain to her parents. She told me that her mom would probably love that she was having a black baby because she liked black men also but her dad would have been very upset. Sadly my wife did not have any black babies but she probably had other men's white babies. My wife told me that she would love to have a black baby. I know that my wife was sincere in her wish for a black baby. I could tell by the way she looked and talked about how much she wanted a beautiful black baby. I told my wife that I wish she were able to have a black man's baby and that I would love to watch a black man fucking her and shooting his hot black baby making cum in her unprotected married white cunt and womb, being there at the moment of conception, watching him impregnate my white wife.
Lucky for me that I have had the pleasure of watching several black men shooting their hot black baby making cum in her unprotected married white cunt and womb but, sadly, none of them impregnated her.
Any pics you can share??

Sorry that your wife divorced you and went to live with her boyfriend. Looking at a positive side to this, I have noticed that men often leave the slut wives that have moved in with them after awhile, probably less than 2 years. so try to keep track of her and talk with her if possible, so that you could marry her again when he has dumped your ex slut wife.
Fuck NO. She is gone and made that choice willingly. Time for you to move on too and find someone who will take you as you are.

Back