TAKE THE POLL: HOW LONG BEFORE TRUMP GETS IMPEACHED

How long will it be before Trump gets impeached:

• Before Finishing 1st year?

Votes: 54 25.6%
  • After 1st year?

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • After 2nd year in office?

Votes: 25 11.8%
  • After 3rd year and before he completes his full term?

Votes: 50 23.7%
  • I hate America, I don't believe in Justice and that Trump is guilty or should be Impeached.

Votes: 56 26.5%

• Total voters
Just for you all that are upset with Trump here was a camera angle missed by most of the media when Trump abandoned the Paris climate deal for America:

View attachment 1299625
yeah trump thinks he is going to be able to renegotiate with 200 countries all aligned against him and only Syria and Lebanon on his side as not being a part of the agreement. Good luck with that - its idiotic thinking.

Also you said 'you have your opinions and I have my opinions', nothing I post here is my opinions. I simply reveal what is being revealed as investigated and corroborated FACTS from real direct sources who have knowledge on the situation reported through the news.

Im not debating anything here, I'm straight laying out facts that you can't refute with opinions or you have a feeling that if Trump can make it 4 years American's will reflect on his accomplishments. Dude get real as even the GOP Senate is saying there will be no Healthcare deal until after 2018 (after mid-term congressional elections they scared to death about).

Trump's campaign pledges are all but dead - no wall/no repeal & replace, no immigration ban and there is a major investigation into people around him who no one denies are 100% guitly (i.e. Paul Manafort, Scott Page, Michael Flynn, and I must recuse myself Jeff Sessions.) All of the Presidents Men couldn't put humpty Trumpty back together again - his presidency is fricasee.

This stuff is elementary my Dear Watson and lets get this straight:

FACTS:
noun
plural noun: facts

• a thing that is indisputably the case.
  • a piece of information used as evidence or as part of a report or news article.
OPINIONS:
noun
noun: opinion;
plural noun: opinions

• a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.
  • the beliefs or views of a people about a particular thing.
    "the changing climate of opinion"
See the difference.

FACT
Screen Shot 2017-06-03 at 5.01.23 AM.png
"..Giving Aid and comfort to enemies of the U.S."

FACT
Screen Shot 2017-06-03 at 5.04.15 AM.png

PROOF (SEE VIDEO AS EVIDENCE - OUT OF HIS OWN MOUTH AND RECORDED ON LIVE TV)

FACT
Screen Shot 2017-06-03 at 5.18.03 AM.png

FACT
Screen Shot 2017-06-03 at 5.01.44 AM.png

FACT
Screen Shot 2017-06-03 at 5.02.02 AM.png

FACT (MORE BILLIONAIRE TALK)
Screen Shot 2017-06-03 at 5.05.42 AM.png

FACT
Screen Shot 2017-06-03 at 5.19.16 AM.png
PROOF (SEE VIDEO AS EVIDENCE - OUT OF HIS OWN MOUTH AND RECORDED ON RADIO INTERVIEW)

WHAT SHE SAID ABOUT HIM CALLING FOR THE 5 ******* DEATHS IN A FULL PAGE NEWS PAPER ARTICLE & THEM BEING INNOCENT IS 100% FACT & TRUMP WAS 100% WRONG AND JUMPED THE GUN BECAUSE THEY WERE YOUNG BLACK BOYS.

trump21n-1-web.jpg

MORE STUPID RACIST/IGNORANT STATEMENTS BY TRUMP AND WHATS IN HIS MIND

AND THIS RACIST TWEET FROM TRUMP WAS 100% WRONG, INACCURATE AND HE IS GUILTY AS CHARGED FOR THIS OFFENSE.
Screen Shot 2017-06-03 at 5.55.19 AM.png

THEN HE GOES ON TO SAY THE SAME RIDICULOUS STUFF ABOUT MUSLIMS, LATINOS, & WOMEN WHICH WERE ALL NON-FACTUAL CLAIMS BY HIM.

FACT (SELF ABSORBED YES - SEE TWEETS AS PROOF) /
OPINION (FULL OF ******* -DEPENDS ON POV)
Screen Shot 2017-06-03 at 5.03.31 AM.png

FACT (AS IT APPLIES TO TRUMP SUPPORTERS WHO TRY TO DISMISS ALL OF THE FACTS I'VE LAID OUT OVER THE PAST 2 MONTHS)
Screen Shot 2017-06-03 at 5.31.55 AM.png

FACT
Screen Shot 2017-06-03 at 5.03.19 AM.png

FACT
AND I HAND TO YOU YOUR
Screen Shot 2017-06-03 at 5.26.10 AM.png
HE IS MARRIED TO ALL THOSE FACTS AND CAN'T DIVORCE OR GET AN ANNULMENT FROM THE TRUTH!

Last edited:
FACTS
Screen Shot 2017-06-03 at 8.31.58 AM.png
First, here's what's going on in the markets: Immediately after Trump's election, bond yields began to rise. It's an indication that traders think the economy will grow faster and interest rates will begin to creep up. That was undoubtedly a positive read on the potential for Trump to spur some growth and inflation in the US economy.

But that was months ago, and since then bond yields have begun to slink back. Cohn's comments came as yields sank further Friday — after the May jobs report showed just 138,000 new jobs were created last month, while downward revisions to prior months made the picture look even bleaker.

The yields are still higher than they were in November, but they're falling fast.

So when Cohn appeared on CNBC on Friday, Jim Cramer asked for his views on a recent split between stocks that have relentlessly rallied to all-time highs and government bonds, which have been pointing to economic weakness:

CRAMER: What do you make of the fact that rates are going down so precipitously? Is it that trading partners keeping their currencies down and causing money to come here, or are the bond market right and we just saw a peak in employment and maybe even earnings?

COHN: I don't think there's a simple answer or a simple factor here, but remember the bond market takes a longer-term view of what's going on. I think people are taking a longer-term view on our economy, our economy growth, and where they think policy's going.

Really? If so, that long-term view is starkly at odds with Trump's vow to double the US economy's growth rate.

Low long-term interest rates suggest investors do not see value in the economy over a prolonged period and thus see little reason to make investments and hire workers. They also reflect the anemic growth environment that has characterized the weakest economic recovery in modern history — albeit also the longest continuous one.

ref: http://www.businessinsider.com/cohn-admission-on-trump-economic-growth-targets-2017-6

Screen Shot 2017-06-03 at 9.05.56 AM.png

Flat Yield Curve
A flat yield curve may arise from normal or inverted yield curve, depending on changing economic conditions. When the economy is transitioning from expansion to slower development and even recession, yields on longer-maturity bonds tend to fall and yields on shorter-term securities likely rise, inverting a normal yield curve into a flat yield curve. When the economy is transitioning from recession to recovery and potentially expansion, yields on longer-maturity bonds are set to rise and yields on shorter-maturity securities are sure to fall, tilting an inverted yield curve toward a flat yield curve.

ref: http://www.investopedia.com/terms/y/yieldcurve.asp

Screen Shot 2017-06-03 at 8.35.46 AM.png

IMPORTANT FACT:

Average hourly earnings rose 0.2%, pointing to a still stagnant wage outlook for workers. Treasury bonds yields, which move inversely to their price, darted lower, reflecting rising economic uncertainty.

The only silver lining in the report was the unemployment rate, which is drawn from a separate survey and fell to 4.3%, the lowest since 2001.

"It is abundantly clear that we have a ways to go before we reach genuine full employment—where workers including young and old, and workers of all races can fully benefit from the economy," said Elise Gould, senior economist at the Economic Policy Institute, a liberal think tank in Washington.

"Despite this, the Federal Reserve is widely expected to raise rates when it meets later this month," she said in a statement. "This would be unfortunate, as the costs of prematurely declaring full employment and slowing the recovery far exceed the costs of waiting to restrain growth and allowing some wage and price inflation."

On top of the disappointing jobs figures, a separate report pointed to a wider trade gap, which could not only bring down second economic quarter growth but is also anathema to Trump’s stance on trade.

Now let’s watch the president’s Twitter feed for reaction.

refL http://www.businessinsider.com/may-2017-jobs-report-holds-some-worrying-signs-for-trump-2017-6

FACTS
TRUMP'S JOB CREATION PLAN AND PERFORMANCE SO FAR - NEVER MAKE A 3% GDP GROWTH AT THIS RATE

FACT,

THIS IS TERRIBLE NEWS FOR TRUMP BECAUSE THERE IS SO MUCH SLAM-DUNK EVIDENCE ON THESE GUY'S MONEY,& COMMUNICATION CONNECTIONS TO THE KREMLIN.

Screen Shot 2017-06-03 at 9.10.27 AM.png
The Justice Department's criminal investigation into Manafort, who was ****** to resign as Trump campaign chairman in August amid questions over his business dealings years ago in Ukraine, predated the 2016 election and the counterintelligence probe that in July began investigating possible collusion between Moscow and associates of Trump.

The move to consolidate the matters, involving allegations of kleptocracy of Ukrainian government funds, indicates that Special Counsel Robert Mueller is assuming a broad mandate in his new role running the sensational investigation. The expansiveness of Mueller's investigation was described to the AP. No one familiar with the matter has been willing to discuss the scope of his investigation on the record because it is just getting underway and because revealing details could complicate its progress.

In an interview separately Friday with the AP, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein acknowledged that Mueller could expand his inquiry to include Attorney General Jeff Sessions' and Rosenstein's own roles in the decision to fire Comey, who was investigating the Trump campaign. Rosenstein, who appointed Mueller as special counsel to take over the investigation, wrote the memorandum intended to justify Trump's decision to fire Comey. Sessions met with Trump and Rosenstein to discuss Trump's decision to fire him despite Sessions' pledge not to become involved in the Russia case.

Rosenstein told the AP that if he were to become a subject of Mueller's investigation, he would recuse himself from any oversight of Mueller. Under Justice Department rules, Mueller is required to seek permission from Rosenstein to investigate additional matters other than ones already specified in the paperwork formally appointing Mueller.

"I've talked with Director Mueller about this," Rosenstein said. "He's going to make the appropriate decisions, and if anything that I did winds up being relevant to his investigation then, as Director Mueller and I discussed, if there's a need from me to recuse I will."

Peter Carr, a spokesman for Mueller, declined to comment on the scope of the investigation.

Mueller, who spent 12 years as FBI director and served under Republican and Democratic presidents, was appointed as special counsel following the May 9 firing of Comey, who is expected to testify for the first time next week before the Senate.

robert-mueller-testifies-congress.jpg
FBI Director Robert Mueller AP Images

Mueller's assignment, detailed in a one-page order signed by Rosenstein, covers the federal investigation into possible links or coordination between Russia and associates of the Trump campaign but also "any matters that arose or may arise directly" from the probe. It would also extend to any allegations of perjury, witness intimidation or obstruction of justice uncovered during the course of the investigation.

As Mueller's investigation begins, members of Congress are intensely interested in its direction and scope.

undefined
Campaign manager Kellyanne Conway and Paul Manafort of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump's staff speak during a round table discussion on security at Trump Tower in the Manhattan borough of New York, U.S., August 17, 2016. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri

The Justice Department began looking at Manafort's work in Ukraine around the beginning of 2014, as Ukraine's president, Viktor Yanukovych, was toppled amid protests of alleged corruption and Russian influence. Business records obtained by the AP show Manafort's political consulting firm began working as early as 2004 for clients that variously included a political boss in Yanukovych's party, a Ukrainian oligarch and Oleg Deripaska, a Russian businessman and longtime ally of Russian president Vladimir Putin.

A special counsel, by design, is constrained by the terms of his appointment to avoid boundless and perpetually open-ended investigations. In this case, though, Mueller's mandate appears fairly broad, said Samuel Buell, a former federal prosecutor and criminal law professor at Duke University.

"That investigation that's named in the appointment is already one that has, as far as we can tell, a number of tentacles and offshoots that involves conduct over a fairly lengthy period of time involving a lot of people," Buell said.

He said he did not expect Mueller to seek Rosenstein's approval each time he wants to subpoena another new witness or pursue a new Russia-related investigative thread. The more difficult question would involve any allegations separate and apart from Russia, he said.

"This gives him the authority to pull on all kinds of string and see where they lead him," Buell said. "As long as you're following a string that's connected to the string of Russian influence on the election — however that may have occurred, whoever that may have involved — would seem to fall within that appointment."

Manafort's work in Ukraine continued at least through the beginning of 2014, when Yanukovych's government was ousted amid protests of widespread corruption and his rejection of a European trade deal in favor of one with Moscow. As the AP reported last year, that work included covertly directing a lobbying campaign on behalf of Ukraine's pro-Russian Party of Regions in Washington. Following the AP's reporting on emails in which Manafort deputy Rick Gates was overseeing the work, two lobbying firms involved in the project registered as foreign agents. Manafort has not done so, and a spokesman for him has declined to say if he will.

ref: http://www.businessinsider.com/special-counsels-trump-investigation-includes-manafort-case-2017-6

Screen Shot 2017-06-03 at 9.26.30 AM.png

The offer by aluminum magnate Oleg Deripaska comes amid growing attention to his ties to Manafort, one of several Trump associates under scrutiny by the Federal Bureau of Investigation over possible collusion with Russia during the presidential campaign.

Manafort and Deripaska did business in the mid-2000s, when Manafort, a Republican operative, was providing campaign advice to Ukrainian politicians backed by Moscow, but their relationship later deteriorated, resulting in a lawsuit, the Times said.

Representatives for Deripaska in the United States did not respond to the Times' requests for comment.

Deripaska, who is close to Russian President Vladimir Putin, recently offered to cooperate with congressional intelligence committees in exchange for full immunity, according to three congressional officials, speaking on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the issue publicly, the Times said.

However, the Senate and House panels rejected his offer because of concerns that immunity agreements create complications for federal criminal investigators, the officials said, according to the Times.

The congressional investigations into Russian interference in the election is separate from a probe into the matter being led by a special counsel appointed last week by the Justice Department, former FBI Director Robert Mueller.

Trump's administration has been dogged by concerns about its ties to Russia and questions over whether Trump associates may have cooperated with Russians as they sought to meddle in last year's election on Trump's behalf.

US intelligence agencies concluded in January that Moscow tried to sway the November vote in Trump's favor. Russia has denied involvement, and Trump has denied any collusion between his campaign and Russia.

Controversy has engulfed Trump since he fired FBI Director James Comey on May 9 as Comey oversaw an investigation into possible collusion between his presidential campaign and Russia.

ref: http://www.businessinsider.com/oleg-deripaska-immunity-for-testimony-2017-5

yeah trump thinks he is going to be able to renegotiate with 200 countries all aligned against him and only Syria and Lebanon on his side as not being a part of the agreement. Good luck with that - its idiotic thinking.

Also you said 'you have your opinions and I have my opinions', nothing I post here is my opinions. I simply reveal what is being revealed as investigated and corroborated FACTS from real direct sources who have knowledge on the situation reported through the news.

Im not debating anything here, I'm straight laying out facts that you can't refute with opinions or you have a feeling that if Trump can make it 4 years American's will reflect on his accomplishments. Dude get real as even the GOP Senate is saying there will be no Healthcare deal until after 2018 (after mid-term congressional elections they scared to death about).

Trump's campaign pledges are all but dead - no wall/no repeal & replace, no immigration ban and there is a major investigation into people around him who no one denies are 100% guitly (i.e. Paul Manafort, Scott Page, Michael Flynn, and I must recuse myself Jeff Sessions.) All of the Presidents Men couldn't put humpty Trumpty back together again - his presidency is fricasee.

This stuff is elementary my Dear Watson and lets get this straight:

FACTS:
noun
plural noun: facts

• a thing that is indisputably the case.
  • a piece of information used as evidence or as part of a report or news article.
OPINIONS:
noun
noun: opinion;
plural noun: opinions

• a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.
  • the beliefs or views of a people about a particular thing.
    "the changing climate of opinion"
See the difference.

FACT
View attachment 1299824
"..Giving Aid and comfort to enemies of the U.S."

FACT
View attachment 1299829

FACT
View attachment 1299836

FACT
View attachment 1299825

FACT
View attachment 1299826

FACT (MORE BILLIONAIRE TALK)
View attachment 1299830

FACT
View attachment 1299837
PROOF (SEE VIDEO AS EVIDENCE - OUT OF HIS OWN MOUTH AND RECORDED ON RADIO INTERVIEW)

WHAT SHE SAID ABOUT HIM CALLING FOR THE 5 ******* DEATHS IN A FULL PAGE NEWS PAPER ARTICLE & THEM BEING INNOCENT IS 100% FACT & TRUMP WAS 100% WRONG AND JUMPED THE GUN BECAUSE THEY WERE YOUNG BLACK BOYS.

MORE STUPID RACIST/IGNORANT STATEMENTS BY TRUMP AND WHATS IN HIS MIND

AND THIS RACIST TWEET FROM TRUMP WAS 100% WRONG, INACCURATE AND HE IS GUILTY AS CHARGED FOR THIS OFFENSE.
View attachment 1299858

THEN HE GOES ON TO SAY THE SAME RIDICULOUS STUFF ABOUT MUSLIMS, LATINOS, & WOMEN WHICH WERE ALL NON-FACTUAL CLAIMS BY HIM.

FACT (SELF ABSORBED YES - SEE TWEETS AS PROOF) /
OPINION (FULL OF ******* -DEPENDS ON POV)
View attachment 1299828

FACT (AS IT APPLIES TO TRUMP SUPPORTERS WHO TRY TO DISMISS ALL OF THE FACTS I'VE LAID OUT OVER THE PAST 2 MONTHS)
View attachment 1299846

FACT
View attachment 1299827

FACT
AND I HAND TO YOU YOUR
View attachment 1299838
HE IS MARRIED TO ALL THOSE FACTS AND CAN'T DIVORCE OR GET AN ANNULMENT FROM THE TRUTH!

I don't deny your facts but from that collection of knowledge you formed may I call it an "understanding"? Which is a knowledge about a particular subject, process, or situation.
( http://onelook.com/?w=understanding&ls=a&loc=home_ac_underst )

As I once said to our knowledgeable friend @subhub174014 what is going on with Trump is something that is as ongoing like a horse race as there is no absolute way of knowing how it will end with absolute accuracy. If you can you should take this "gift" to other arenas and with a degree of accuracy predict how a "game" ends before it does like horse racing, lotteries, Forex, the Stock Market, or Commodity Trading like what Hillary did and become ridiculously rich ( provided you are not already ).
( http://www.nytimes.com/1994/03/30/u...to-99540-white-house-says.html?pagewanted=all )
( https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/politics-politics-politics.35353/page-469#post-1404785 )

In history there once was the general understanding that running a mile within 4 minutes was impossible until Roger Bannister was the first man to be recorded doing so in 1954.
( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four-minute_mile )

Likewise there was an understanding that the lost city of Troy was a myth.
( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troy )

Then Heinrich Schliemann, a businessman and an archaeologist in the 19th century that spoke 14 languages and he had a burning desire to find Troy based on Homer's Iliad. He was considered a fool during his quest until he proved his theory correct. And that "fact" changed thanks to Schliemann.
( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinrich_Schliemann )

Similarly, I have a belief that Trump being a lousy POTUS might also be shattered because as time progresses there are more people of renown that are defending Trump but the general media bent on destroying Trump is not giving a balanced opinion about that. At this point Mueller can go either way as he is doing his analysis, and I also mentioned Ben Carson,
Pastor Darrell Scott (
), and Alan Dershowitz ( https://youtu.be/Mu7TlE-XZiQ ).

Of course what Kathy Griffin did may be the catalyst for something directly opposite of what she wanted possibly creating a pathos for Trump. And should Trump meet a demise similar to her stunt she will never see the light of day ever again courtesy of the the secret service.

Moreover, I also very recently heard of a former US general vocally supporting Trump during the election, General William Boykin.
( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56QKyue5ORU )

If that is not enough there are other military officials that endorsed Trump such as: Army Gen. Burwell B. Bell III, Air ******* Gen. Alfred G. Hansen, Army Gen. Crosbie “Butch” Saint, Navy Adm. Jerry Johnson, and retired Army Lt. Gen. Marvin Covault.
( https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...manded-for-disclosing-classified-information/ )

Besides Darrell Scott there are some other pastors that endorsed Trump such as: Mark Burns, John Hagee, Jerry Falwell Jr., Robert Jeffress, James Robison, Billye Brim, and Jim Bakker.
( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Burns_(televangelist) )
( http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...-John-Hagee-discussed-U-S-Israel-11048881.php )
( http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...m-president-trump_us_5906950fe4b05c3976807a08 )
( http://www.rawstory.com/2016/07/meg...p-over-jesus-the-bible-calls-for-a-strongman/ )
( http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/...he-greatest-miracles-the-world-has-ever-seen/ )
( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpwU7YIakeg )

As well as some others you might be familiar with too:
( http://www.amny.com/news/elections/...tors-athletes-politicians-and-more-1.11807358 )

It begs the question as to why all of these people would put their necks on the line and support Trump? Perhaps he might not be so bad after all? That is what gives me some doubt which helps me to form my "opinion" if it isn't enough to be factual. Therefore I maintain my "opinion" via my "understanding". Trump might not be perfect, but I "feel" he will serve his terms as president. Plus he's "Not Hillary" too.

So those were my thoughts. Also if you had a magic wand and you could remove Trump as POTUS this second, who alive today would you insert as POTUS in his place?

Last edited:
Also people can change. Saul, a killer, became Paul an apostle of Jesus. There was a story recently on CNN where a former racist apologized for his hate and racism ( God bless him for that and I pray millions of others will copy him and attain the same epiphany ) and he donated money to a Black church to try to repent for his foolishness.
( http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/01/us/reformed-racist-church-letter-donation-trnd/ )

Perhaps Trump, provided he was at any time in his past a racist, might be like them too and change his ways too? After all even you would have to agree with me that even if I'm wrong and Trump is like a KKK grand wizard, I don't think he'd do something sick like to go out of his way to Lebron James's home and vandalize it? As POTUS I'd think he'd have other things to do? Therefore there are other threats to Blacks in America other than Trump if even Lebron James can say that it is tough to be Black in America given his status.
( https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...s-possible-hate-crime/?utm_term=.36770c2d9d51 )

Last edited:
Thanks for the INFO - but his statements on this issue were naive, and hence he was an idiot for taking the Fake-News bait. They used him like a puppet on a string.
Sorry BBB76, but his statements were anything but naive. They are very sound legal opinions from one of the best legal minds ever. Instead of long winded rambling posts full of memes, why don't you cite a specific US legal code Trump has violated and evidence that he did so....as Dershowitz said...what is the crime here?

And you might also note it wasn't Fox News who "dug this guy up" as you said. He's a regular commentator on one of the most left leaning news outlets....CNN. Part of that video showed a clip of him on CNN making these statements.

Sorry, but it isn't treasonous to ask anyone foreign or not to release Hillary's emails which we all are legally entitled to see under the FOIA. Sorry, but your "FACT" here is really just your opinion....and it is wrong legally.

It was very much illegal for her to delete her emails....destruction of Federal Records is a federal crime under 44 U.S. Code § 3101. Illary should be in an orange jumpsuit, but Mr. Magoo-Comey chose to ignore the law.

Last edited:
Another shining example of your lack of reading comprehension

let's see is that number 455?.... number of times you have started a post with that phrase.... you really need to pick up on your learning disabilities!

Trump has violated and evidence that he did so.."

how about..... under normal circumstances NOT ONE of those cabinet appointees would have ever even been given consideration... used to be there was a very through screening....not for trump... more than one have lied to congress... nothing happened there

the right is so happy to have that dipshit in there signing anything/everything they want... he could ******* in the middle of congress and they would ,let it slide

republican40.jpg
republican52.jpg

let's see is that number 455?.... number of times you have started a post with that phrase.... you really need to pick up on your learning disabilities!

how about..... under normal circumstances NOT ONE of those cabinet appointees would have ever even been given consideration... used to be there was a very through screening....not for trump... more than one have lied to congress... nothing happened there

the right is so happy to have that dipshit in there signing anything/everything they want... he could ******* in the middle of congress and they would ,let it slide

View attachment 1304930
View attachment 1304931
What part of "cite a specific US legal code" is so difficult for you to grasp? Oh yeah, you won't do that because you can't....you just want divert away from the questions and troll the forums spewing your garbage memes.

What part of "cite a specific US legal code" is so difficult for you to grasp?

proof is in the pudding!
the right will not investigate or even chastise the man.... he is walking all over every normal law we have..... and I know how you just love these... so a few more for you!
he may not have actually broken any laws...... but he is using the right to flat fuck the country!

zz1 (4).jpg
tr83.jpg
tr75.png
tr72.jpg
tr60.jpg
tr50.jpg
tr5.jpg
tr45.jpg
tr40.jpg
tr13.jpg

What part of "cite a specific US legal code" is so difficult for you to grasp

bottom line is!!!!!!!!!!
since you are typical of the right........
you can't get anything on him if the right will not investigate!
but his time will come... sooner or later... and hopefully it will show at the polls next election!

pic_word-Touche.jpg . . . . . . GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif "I'd say that makes the point quite nicely, subhub!"

The RIGHT simply ignored all those types of captions of Obama. Thing is, Obama had a sincere interest in improving the US over his prior administration (Bush).... with Trump, its ALL about Trump ... 100%, and the guy's got a brain the size of a thimble compared to Obama, and NO ONE wants to work for him or be his lawyer for his up and coming impeachment.

Last edited:
Back