TAKE THE POLL: HOW LONG BEFORE TRUMP GETS IMPEACHED

How long will it be before Trump gets impeached:

• Before Finishing 1st year?

Votes: 54 25.6%
  • After 1st year?

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • After 2nd year in office?

Votes: 25 11.8%
  • After 3rd year and before he completes his full term?

Votes: 50 23.7%
  • I hate America, I don't believe in Justice and that Trump is guilty or should be Impeached.

Votes: 56 26.5%

• Total voters
Snowbunny, will you please point yourself out in this pic ... just wasn't sure which is YOU ....

View attachment 1255112

Trump could be filmed beating an old person to death in a wheelchair, with a puppy, and the Trump Zombies would follow Trump.
Okay @MacNfries you painted a scenario where Trump is a some kind of demonic zombie. Here's one back at you. Pretend, somehow some way Trump crossed your path in person and he asked your opinion as an American citizen how he could earn your vote in the next election. Apart from asking him for some of his millions and all you could do is give him constructive advice ( nothing about suicide ) that would improve his performance as POTUS. What would you tell him? After all as POTUS he has a security team that scours the Internet for reasons of his security. And he might read what you say. Or if he doesn't, it might somehow move onto 6 degrees of separation where again it could reach him.

You have to be a Trumpie..... your facts are just like his... nothing factual at all...you have that backwards.....do you even read the papers or listen to the news.... you do know that Russia put Trump where he is!

did you read anything posted above.... or to much for your limited attention span?

oh yes and trump sent some missiles into Syria..... can you mention anything of damage?... the runway/airport was used the next day... with Syria planes using barrel bombs... all that was just publicitiy to take people off the Russian connection.... he is famous for creating a diversion when the press gets on something he doesn't like

PLEASE! If anything it's Clinton *& Obama who sold out to Moscow...I cant deal with people who buy into distractions & false slander...All this investigation & nothing on Trump but plenty on Podesta & Hillary

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/21/e...d-member-of-firm-linked-to-russian-investors/

PS: wasnt Trump who sold our Uranium to Russia it was Clinton & the media covered it up

Podesta-RusnCon-feat-3-28-17.jpg

you better look closer at your idol!
I dont have idols & Like I said ....

is the World better off for Obama? is Libya, is Syria ..is North Korea? is Europe with a terrorist attack EVERY WEEK @DaphneD ...is Africa with Obama telling them that the World will boil if they have cars or air conditioners for his false climate change which is NOTHING but separating you from your freedom and money & controlled by Elites"

BOTTOM LINE : Trump has taught us skin color dont matter ..Only colors that matter of RED WHITE AND BLUE ...Unlike Obama WHO ENCOURAGED blacks to hate white and hate cops ... encouraged women to hate & envy men ....etc ...etc.. give it up @DaphneD @MacNfries STOP BEING RACIST!

All this investigation & nothing on Trump but plenty on Podesta & Hillary
Hummmm, think you forget the 9 Benghazi investigations on Hillary??? And even now some Republicans are admitting it was to discredit her before the election.
The ******* trial on Trump & Epstein in Florida is no fake news ... and neither is the lawsuit of Trump's business school. And that's just scratching the surface.

http://www.floridabulldog.org/2017/03/trump-on-witness-list-lawsuit-*******/
http://freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/trump-*******-lawsuit/

Last edited:
Hummmm, think you forget the 9 Benghazi investigations on Hillary??? And even now some Republicans are admitting it was to discredit her before the election.
The ******* trial on Trump & Epstein in Florida is no fake news ... and neither is the lawsuit of Trump's business school. And that's just scratching the surface.

TRY AGAIN LIBERAL ASSKISSSER @MacNfries ... IT WAS BILL CLINTON who went to ******* Island 10 times! .. It was Hillary who defended a ******* ..It is FASCIST PROGRESSIVE NO FREEDOM JUST BUREACRTIC BIG GOVT DEMOCRATS IN CALIFORNIA THAT WHO WANT ******* RIGHTS

clinton%20pervert.jpg

http://www.dailywire.com/news/5749/...-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo#exit-modal

OBAMA ENCOURAGED HATE & ENVY ... BLACKS TO HATE WHITE ...& COPS TOO! .... WOMEN TO HATE MEN.... GAYS ENVY STRAIGHTS (ALL ENCOURAGED BY OBAMA/DEMS) ...ALL THE WHILE RELEASING CRIMINALS ...& FUNDING TERRORISTS

BOTTOM LINE : Trump has taught us skin color dont matter ..Only colors that matter of RED WHITE AND BLUE ...Unlike Obama WHO ENCOURAGED blacks to hate white and hate cops ... encouraged women to hate & envy men ....etc ...etc.. give it up @DaphneD @MacNfries ///

STOP BEING RACIST! @MacNfries
Either you LoVe America or you blame it? ... Well time to start looking inward blaming others = Losers Path .. a Path Democrats LOVE TO KEEP PEOPLE IN (convincing ZOMBIES they are perpetual victims) ...NOT ME!

C9ubwDJVoAAXF91.jpg

OBAMA ENCOURAGED HATE & ENVY ... BLACKS TO HATE WHITE ...& COPS TOO! .... WOMEN TO HATE MEN.... GAYS ENVY STRAIGHTS (ALL ENCOURAGED BY OBAMA/DEMS) ...ALL THE WHILE RELEASING CRIMINALS ...& FUNDING TERRORISTS

BOTTOM LINE : Trump has taught us skin color dont matter ..Only colors that matter of RED WHITE AND BLUE ...Unlike Obama WHO ENCOURAGED blacks to hate white and hate cops ... encouraged women to hate & envy men ....etc ...etc.. give it up @DaphneD @MacNfries ///

STOP BEING RACIST! @MacNfries
Either you LoVe America or you blame it? ... Well time to start looking inward blaming others = Losers Path .. a Path Democrats LOVE TO KEEP PEOPLE IN (convincing ZOMBIES they are perpetual victims) ...NOT ME!

C9ubwDJVoAAXF91.jpg
Andrew Jackson was a STUPID COMMENT @MacNfries & A TERRIBLE PERSON IDK WHAT TRUMP WAS THINKING? ...ANDREW JACKSON = ******* OF DEMOCRAT PARTY

.... NOW LEAVE ME ALONE! YOU LOST THE DEBATE

*THIS IS NEITHER THE PLACE NOR TIME FOR THIS POLITICAL PROPAGANDA!

Laughing at the snowflake

giphy.gif

Sorry everyone. I cannot take this snowflake seriously. Notice how they bring racism into the discussion when things are not going well for them. As for their insepid comments... They have all the trade marks of being a frustrated Trumpanzee male supporter.

Notice how they flit from one subject to the next. Making stupid and often NON factual claims and comments. They have no rational train of thought and continue to use examples that have been shown to be either beither false, generated by Trump and his cohorts, or a down right lie.

Not a single one of his promises has even been started or accomplished. Yet its funny how they defend the mighty Orange and went after Obama when it looked like he was going to do something simular during his terms of office...

Now normaly I don't make personal remarks about people who comment.. But in the last two days alone I have met two of the most triggered snowflakes who think only their opinion is right and people are racist or stupid if they disagree..Snowflake above is a classic example of a triggered racist .

Racism isn't about politics. Its about prejudices, discrimmination, lack of equality due to ones colour or beliefs. Any one who uses racism against others with false accusations needs to seriously re-exam their core beliefs and moral compass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trump will not be impeached any faster than Obama was.....not gonna happen and people need to get over it. Jesus Trump won the election...a lot of people may not like it but he did. Deal with it. If he isnt popular he will get voted out in 4 years

Trump will not be impeached any faster than Obama was.....not gonna happen and people need to get over it. Jesus Trump won the election...a lot of people may not like it but he did. Deal with it. If he isnt popular he will get voted out in 4 years

BUNCH OF STUPID PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE THE SMEARS...FUNNY HOW THEY THROW SMEARS AROUND @Alanm WITH ALMOST NO EVIDENCE ALMOST LIKE THE MEDIA

GET OVER SNOWFLAKE ELECTION IS OVER! ... THE GOVERNMENT LOST & THE PEOPLE WON @subhub174014 @DaphneD

proxy.php

Trump will not be impeached

I think it may take a while with the right dragging their feet.... but I don't see him serving 4 years!

and even if he should make it past the midterms... I think he will have wore out his welcome and be flat useless!
like Hannity says....
you got the Russia thing going
you got the lawsuits over conflict of interests
you got the investigations into his "charlty donations"
you got the sexual lawsuits
you got the threats and intimidation at his rallies
it just goes on and on
and that is not even going into the rest of his family
and when all the sexual dealings do come out and his upcoming divorce.... I think the religious right will also turn their head!

Last edited:
Back