TAKE THE POLL: HOW LONG BEFORE TRUMP GETS IMPEACHED

How long will it be before Trump gets impeached:

• Before Finishing 1st year?

Votes: 54 25.6%
  • After 1st year?

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • After 2nd year in office?

Votes: 25 11.8%
  • After 3rd year and before he completes his full term?

Votes: 50 23.7%
  • I hate America, I don't believe in Justice and that Trump is guilty or should be Impeached.

Votes: 56 26.5%

• Total voters
Any bets on whether Trump will go before Mueller? He sees what's happening ... he knows unless he gets rid of Mueller, his ass is grass and Mueller's the lawnmower.
He'll never allow himself to go before MUELLER .... Trump's a fake, a liar, and a chicken. When Sessions goes down, you'll know Trump's going to make his play.
Your opinion and I respect it - but disagree - Sessions should go because he's a weak AG - Trump will be President for this term fully and very possibly for another if he wants to. Time will be the judge of which of us is correct - I feel bad for all the seething liberals - hope ya don't blow a gasket !!!

Your opinion and I respect it - but disagree - Sessions should go because he's a weak AG - Trump will be President for this term fully and very possibly for another if he wants to. Time will be the judge of which of us is correct - I feel bad for all the seething liberals - hope ya don't blow a gasket !!!

Why is Sessions a weak AG?

It seems that you believe that he's weak because he did not simply blindly obey Trump and instead did what he thought was proper and recused himself. But I don't think you'll find the word "strong" defined in any dictionary as being a Trump sycophant.
No he's not the man for the job - there are many ways he has illustrated he's weak - but trying to explain that to liberals is like trying to explain that water is wet :|

Last edited:
You think you could cut that dissertation by 3/4th’s. Im not going to read the same copy and paste bs over and over.
Come up with an origional thought.
Lol - its no wonder you have no clue whats going on and still cling to the belief that Chump's hands are so clean and his ass is not in hot-water. I see you lack the ability to hold your attention long enough to grasp and embrace details and facts or simply unable to comprehend the basic information presented. Hence I now know to tune out your retorts from this point on.

I haven't seen one piece of legitimate INFO to refute anything I've copied and pasted that just builds on top of each other every day with more overwhelming facts that you don't have anything to counter it with. Continue on with your head in the sand or under the sheets in your life, this will be all over with soon with Chump leaving office in disgrace.

In fact this move here was genius and I support Chump 100% on it and hope he has the balls to stick with it. Ask me why......
Screen Shot 2018-03-01 at 9.12.54 PM.png

Cause its all about the Economy stupid. Not only does he have multiple scandals under investigation, people fleeing from the White House left and right with John Kelly just stating this
Screen Shot 2018-03-01 at 9.52.17 PM.png

and Jeff Sessions getting tired of boot-licking chumps soles and starting to buck up and clap back...

Screen Shot 2018-03-01 at 9.54.37 PM.png

Trump's loosing his tether to his rock and anchor through the storms
Screen Shot 2018-02-28 at 7.48.48 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-03-01 at 11.01.19 PM.png

Loosing his *******-in-law right hand man too (wow this hasn't been Chump's week has it)...
Screen Shot 2018-03-01 at 11.02.55 PM.png

But now if Mueller's investigation doesn't finish him he'll be the instrument of his own demise and impeach himself from office over his single-handedly wrecking of the US Economy. Way to go Chump - thats being a good businessman.
Screen Shot 2018-03-01 at 10.02.21 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-03-01 at 10.08.09 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-03-01 at 10.52.45 PM.png

So comment all you want about the copy & paste of facts I lay out which are irrefutable of Chump's collosal and costly mistake with ever being elected President. The Country will soon wake up to its senses with the exception of non-fact following trolls that come on here with two or three line sentences that we are just Chump baiting-hating.

Bottom-line: All the news headlines speak for themselves - and say everything that needs to be said.

How about you have a thought for yourself for a change and stop believing the B.S. propaganda being pushed by Faux News and Trump's twitter account.

Last edited:
You think you could cut that dissertation by 3/4th’s. Im not going to read the same copy and paste bs over and over.

* F A C T S *
Got some more original FACTs copied and pasted for the public's awareness although some appear either too brain-washed or brain-dead to comprehend it.

Screen Shot 2018-03-01 at 11.14.20 PM.png
Following Tuesday's hearing, Swalwell said Hick's reaction to his question was telling.

"If your response to the question, 'Have you ever been asked by your boss to lie for him?' is to take two time outs, we already know the answer to the question," he told CBS.

ref: http://www.businessinsider.com/hope-hicks-white-lies-answer-took-10-minutes-to-confer-2018-3

Screen Shot 2018-03-01 at 11.17.02 PM.png

• The special counsel Robert Mueller is reportedly building a criminal case against Russians who were involved in the hack of the Democratic National Committee in 2016 and the distribution of stolen materials.
  • Public reporting indicates Mueller has zeroed in on the DNC hack in recent weeks, and whether members of President Donald Trump's campaign, including the candidate himself, were involved in the effort.
  • Two close Trump confidants, including his *******, were in direct contact with the radical pro-transparency group WikiLeaks, which disseminated the hacked emails, during and after the 2016 election.
  • Trump also repeatedly praised WikiLeaks on the campaign trail and publicly asked Russia for information about his political opponent.

The special counsel Robert Mueller is in the process of building a criminal case against Russians involved in the 2016 hack of the Democratic National Committee and subsequent dissemination of stolen materials, NBC News reported on Thursday.

The revelation adds yet another piece to a growing puzzle highlighting Mueller's focus on a prominent thread of the Russia investigation: the Russian-backed campaign to hack into the DNC and distribute stolen emails via the Russia-linked hacker Guccifer 2.0 and the radical pro-transparency group WikiLeaks. The hack was just one slice of an elaborate campaign that US intelligence agencies said the Kremlin ordered in an effort to interfere in the 2016 US election, which Mueller is now investigating.

In July 2016, the DNC announced that Russian hacking groups known as "Cozy Bear" and "Fancy Bear" had infiltrated its servers. The intrusions came after federal investigators warned the DNC in September 2015 that its servers had been breached, but the DNC failed to take action.
After gaining access to the DNC's system in 2016, Fancy Bear and Cozy Bear disseminated thousands of emails via hacker Guccifer 2.0, who leaked the information to WikiLeaks. US intelligence agencies believe Guccifer 2.0 is a front for Russian military intelligence, and that WikiLeaks is a propaganda tool of the Russian government. WikiLeaks published the first batch of DNC emails on July 22, one day before the Democratic National Convention.

A little over two months later, on October 7, WikiLeaks released a batch of emails from the account belonging to John Podesta, Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton's campaign manager. The hack of Podesta's emails came after Roger Stone, a Republican strategist and longtime confidant of President Donald Trump, tweeted in August 2016, "Trust me, it will soon the [sic] Podesta's time in the barrel. #CrookedHillary"
WikiLeaks continued releasing Podesta's emails and published nearly 60,000 messages leading up to Election Day. Podesta said after the initial breach that Russian intelligence was responsible.

5a98998f487ff91d008b464a-750-375.jpg
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump speaks during a campaign rally, Friday, Nov. 4, 2016, in Hershey, Pa. Associated Press/Evan Vucci

In addition to investigating Russia's actions before and during the 2016 election, the special counsel is also examining whether members of the Trump campaign colluded with Moscow to tilt the race in his favor, and whether Trump sought to obstruct justice when he fired James Comey as FBI director last May.

Because collusion, as Trump and his allies often point out, is not in and of itself a crime, Mueller's approach to the inquiry is likely to be tethered to proving two key assertions: that a conspiracy to defraud the US took place by way of attempting to interfere in the election, and that Americans had knowledge of and acted to further that conspiracy.

The special counsel already appears to be building a case to prove the former. Last month, Mueller's office charged 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities with conspiring to interfere in the 2016 election via a social-media disinformation campaign aimed at sowing discord before and after the race. Thursday's report — of Mueller's impending criminal case against Russians connected to the DNC hack — adds yet another layer to the foundation.

Sources told NBC News on Thursday that the charges Mueller is weighing vis-a-vis the Russian hacking case are related to conspiracy, campaign finance law, and the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act.

Meanwhile, both Stone, as well as Trump's eldest *******, Donald Trump Jr., were in direct contact with WikiLeaks in the months leading up to the November 2016 election. And reports surfaced on Wednesday that Mueller is now in the process of questioning witnesses about what, and how much, Trump knew about the DNC hack and WikiLeaks — an indication that the special counsel is zeroing in on proving whether any Americans were knowing co-conspirators in Russia's campaign.

Stone testified to the House Intelligence Committee last year that he had no communications with WikiLeaks, and that he interacted with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange only through an intermediary, the radio host Randy Credico. Credico later denied the connection.
But it emerged earlier this week that Stone was, in fact, in direct communication with WikiLeaks via Twitter in the weeks leading up to the November election. Following a brief back-and-forth in mid-October 2016, during which Stone reportedly told WikiLeaks to remember who its "friends" were, WikiLeaks replied: "Happy? We are now more free to communicate."

The reply came on November 9, 2016, the day after Donald Trump won the presidential election.

5965fadcabc1c821008b48d6-750-500.jpg

Trump Jr., was also in contact with WikiLeaks between September 2016 and July 2017. The bulk of their communications occurred in September and October 2016 and leading up to the election.

President Trump, meanwhile, has had no known communications with WikiLeaks or Assange.

But as a candidate, Trump expressed support for the group, repeatedly praising it ahead of the election in November. He also famously made a public appeal directly to Russia during a July 2016 press conference, saying he hoped they would be "able to find" the 33,000 emails Clinton deleted from her private server.

As Trump's public praise for WikiLeaks escalated in the month before the election, WikiLeaks told Trump Jr. in a Twitter direct message on October 12, 2016 that it was "great" to see him and Trump "talking about our publications." It "strongly" suggested Trump tweet the link wlsearch.tk, saying the site would help people search through the hacked documents.

WikiLeaks also told Trump Jr. it had just released another batch of Podesta emails.

An hour later, Trump tweeted: "Very little pick-up by the dishonest media of incredible information provided by WikiLeaks. So dishonest! Rigged system!"

Trump Jr. tweeted out the link WikiLeaks had sent him two days later.

ref: http://www.businessinsider.com/muel...against-russians-in-dnc-hack-wikileaks-2018-3

1518850738411-png.1710354

1518850750208-png.1710355

TUCK FRUMP!!!!! - HIS RUMP IS ALMOST COOKED.

Unlike HOTUS Melania who can't write or recite an original (noticed I spelled mine correctly) speech and needed to copy and paste from a true FLOTUS Michelle, I copy and paste different headlines from people who have political credentials whose words American's should take heed to that convey messages that back up and support my thread's 'original' thesis. We are on the road to Armageddon thanks to the nut Frump that's in office. America got the reality TV Game-show host idiot-in-cheif Macho Comacho they deserved and hopefully its a wake-up call for this idiocracy to take the position of the POTUS more seriously when selecting candidates.

Screen Shot 2018-03-03 at 9.12.49 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-03-03 at 9.17.22 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-03-03 at 8.18.15 AM.png
  • Former CIA director John Brennan delivered a ******* assessment of President Donald Trump on Friday, capping off the most tumultuous week the administration has seen in months.
  • Trump is "unstable, inept, inexperienced, and also unethical," Brennan said in an interview with MSNBC.
  • Brennan said he has gone from being "angry" at Trump for his words and actions, to a state of "deep worry and concern" about what he described as a lack of leadership in the White House.
  • His comments follow a week that saw an avalanche of troubling headlines about top Trump aides, the Russia investigation, high-profile White House departures, and a widely criticized policy announcement that prompted near-immediate global backlash.

Former CIA director John Brennan says he believes the US is headed down a dangerous path under President Donald Trump. As another unprecedented week of tumult came to an end Friday, Brennan delivered a ******* assessment of Trump, calling him "unstable, inept, inexperienced, and also unethical" in an interview with MSNBC.
"And I think this is now coming to roost," Brennan said, referring to the magnitude of the chaos that seems to flow constantly from the Trump White House. He expressed concern that in the midst of it all, Trump is no more prepared to lead nearly 14 months into his presidency than he was on day one.

"There's a part of me that had been very angry at Donald Trump for the things he said and things he did," Brennan said. "I am now moving into the realm of deep worry and concern that our country needs strong leadership now."
Brennan pointed to looming threats from North Korea and Russia in particular, chastising Trump for "tweeting about Alec Baldwin" while Russian President Vladimir Putin was "flexing his muscles" on the military front.
"And I do think, unfortunately, it is going to get more painful, a bit worse before it gets better," Brennan said.

Embattled senior aides, and a West Wing in disarray
On the domestic front, this week saw embattled senior White House aide and Trump's *******-in-law, Jared Kushner, headline multiple troubling stories in the span of one day, including pointed questions about whether he might be using his official government role for personal gain. Kushner also lost his top-secret security clearance this week, due to unresolved red flags in his federal background check that he has struggled to overcome.

Trump's eldest *******, Ivanka, was not spared. She was scrutinized over an international business deal that reached a coda shortly after her ******* took office. The Trump administration also lost another communications director in Hope Hicks— one of Trump's closest and most trusted aides. The apparently fraying edges of that relationship were on full display after her resignation was announced on Wednesday. Trump was said to have berated Hicks, who earlier in the week admitted to congressional lawmakers that she sometimes told lies on Trump's behalf.

The West Wing drama rolled on, with reports that national security adviser H.R. McMaster could be on his way out, and news that Trump's chief of staff, John Kelly, is still smarting from the scandal around former staff secretary Rob Porter, who was ousted last month over allegations of domestic abuse.

All of those developments preceded Trump's announcement of new tariffs on steel and aluminum, which prompted near-immediate global backlash, and a declaration from Trump that "trade wars are good." Former CIA director Brennan said it's all just a bit too much: "The longer this goes on, the worse it's going to get," he said.

ref: http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-is-unstable-inept-and-also-unethical-john-brennan-says-2018-3

Last edited:
Trump said that if he had been in Parkland when the shooting was going on, he would have gone into the school and confronted the shooter, even if he wasn't armed himself. Now, I know that everything that spews out of his mouth is either bullshit, nonsense or both, but I think this has to be the most outrageously self-aggrandizing claim (out of thousands of them) that he's ever vomited up.
You're right, he'll never go before Mueller, but not because he will choose not to; his galactic-sized ego makes him believe he could outwit Mueller (although he couldn't outwit a paramecium), but his legal team simply will not let it happen, they know their moronic client would talk himself right into the clink.

Great point @WhiteOutNow and Amen from the church pew here. Tell them again hallelujah!

TUCK FRUMP & his liar liar hair on fire ass!!!!!!

Screen Shot 2018-03-04 at 10.22.57 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-03-04 at 12.57.52 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-03-04 at 1.00.38 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-03-04 at 12.59.59 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-03-04 at 1.01.45 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-03-04 at 10.22.17 AM.png

AS OF THE DATE OF THIS POSTING:

REF: http://trumpgolfcount.com/
Screen Shot 2018-03-04 at 12.59.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-03-04 at 1.01.55 PM.png

MORE TO FOLLOW ON THIS FRAUD-WASTE-AND ABUSE SWAMP INCREASE/NOT DRAINER OF THE AMERICAN TAXPAYER's MONEY

screen-shot-2018-02-25-at-12-04-04-pm-png.1728747

screen-shot-2018-02-25-at-12-17-31-pm-png.1728749

screen-shot-2018-02-25-at-12-18-51-pm-png.1728750

screen-shot-2018-02-25-at-12-20-34-pm-png.1728751

screen-shot-2018-02-25-at-12-21-01-pm-png.1728752

Great point @WhiteOutNow and Amen from the church pew here. Tell them again hallelujah!

TUCK FRUMP & his liar liar hair on fire ass!!!!!!

View attachment 1740765

View attachment 1740768
View attachment 1740775View attachment 1740776
View attachment 1740779
View attachment 1740781

View attachment 1740773

View attachment 1740780

MORE TO FOLLOW ON THIS FRAUD-WASTE-AND ABUSE SWAMP INCREASE/NOT DRAINER OF THE AMERICAN TAXPAYER's MONEY

screen-shot-2018-02-25-at-12-20-34-pm-png.1728751

screen-shot-2018-02-25-at-12-21-01-pm-png.1728752

* * F A C T S * *
Part Two continued. Can you say a serial lying hypocrite boys and girls?:
Screen Shot 2018-03-04 at 6.10.07 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-03-04 at 12.57.52 PM.png

Donald Trump has tweeted about golf at least 460 times since creating his Twitter account in 2009.

He’s promoted the courses he owns, praised the game as a source of mental and physical development, critiqued other courses, and bragged about whom he’s playing with.

Between 2011 and 2016, he also tweeted at least 27 complaints, jokes, or scoldings about Barack Obama playing golf while president. Some of the following could be considered retweets, but Trump’s long had a unique Twitter style that blurs the line between tweets about him and those he writes himself.

President Obama should have gone to Louisiana days ago, instead of golfing. Too little, too late!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 23, 2016
While our wonderful president was out playing golf all day, the TSA is falling apart, just like our government! Airports a total disaster!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 21, 2016
"@YankeeRunnerLV:Can U trick Obama into appearing on @ApprenticeNBC by telling him Golf is involved so you can do Country a favor& FIRE HIM!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 6, 2015
"@mooovin_on: No Bush, no Clinton, no RINOs, no golfing, no more handouts!! It's got to be @realDonaldTrump. Time for #Trump2016"
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 24, 2014
Obama has admitted that he spends his mornings watching @ESPN. Then he plays golf, fundraises & grants amnesty to illegals.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 16, 2014
President Obama has a major meeting on the N.Y.C. Ebola outbreak, with people flying in from all over the country, but decided to play golf!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 24, 2014
"@nikkio: DonaldTrump: Only way to get Obama to do right for our Marine would be for every country club across USA to deny him golf access
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 21, 2014
We pay for Obama's travel so he can fundraise millions so Democrats can run on lies. Then we pay for his golf.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 14, 2014
Can you believe that,with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf.Worse than Carter
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 14, 2014
Can you believe we still have not gotten our Marine out of Mexico. He sits in prison while our PRESIDENT plays golf and makes bad decisions!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 26, 2014
"@Kalozap: Obama's mind, IsIs, ebola, etc.... and then thinking, boy I wish I was on the golf coarse. What should I wear on the Links"
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 11, 2014
If Obama resigns from office NOW, thereby doing a great service to the country—I will give him free lifetime golf at any one of my courses!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 10, 2014
"@TheBigJamesG: What kind of president doesn't get playing golf after a cruel beheading isn't the thing to do? Detached from reality he is"
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 9, 2014
"@__________IAN: "No one respects golf more than me, but there is a time and place for everything"- Mr.Trump hitting the nail on the head!"
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 8, 2014
"@BackOnTrackUSA: @realDonaldTrump While Obama vacations,golfs, attends parties & jazz concerts, ISIS is chopping heads off of journalists."
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 20, 2014
"@jeff_smith7: @realDonaldTrump Maybe Perry can put in a 9 hole golf course on the banks of the Rio Grande to lure Obama to see the border?"
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 11, 2014
President Obama played golf yesterday???
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 18, 2013
"@gretawire: PresObama is not busy talking to Congress about Syria..he is playing golf ...go figure"
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 8, 2013
"@pellscuse11: @realDonaldTrump Who plays more golf, yourself or the President? My money is on POTUS." You win!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 21, 2013
My @foxandfriends interview discussing Pres. Obama playing golf w/@TigerWoods, US Airways-American merger & oil http://t.co/C868hkJf
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 19, 2013
Obama should play golf with Republicans & opponents rather than his small group of friends. That way maybe the terrible gridlock would end.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 19, 2012
Too busy playing golf? @BarackObama sends form letters with an electronic signature to the parents of fallen SEALs http://t.co/ELKcqTyr
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 30, 2012
23rd Jul 2012 from Twitlonger: Who else could take 16 vacations, play over 100 rounds of golf and hold over 300 fundraisers while serving as POTUS besides @BarackObama--& not one jobs meeting.
I don't mind that @BarackObama plays a lot of golf. I just wish he used it productively to make deals with Congress!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 18, 2012
I play golf to relax. My company is in great shape. @BarackObama plays golf to escape work while America goes down the drain.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 30, 2011
Yesterday @BarackObama actually spent a full day in Washington. He didn't campaign, fund raise or play golf. Shocking.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 22, 2011
@BarackObama played golf yesterday. Now he heads to a 10 day vacation in Martha's Vineyard. Nice work ethic.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 15, 2011
Also, he sometimes seemed to argue presidents shouldn’t enjoy sports at all.

Obama must now FOCUS, get his mind off "March.Madness", and LEAD! Watch Russia closely, work hard on the economy and get rid of ObamaCare!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 22, 2014
President Obama, be cool, be smart, be sharp and FOCUS (no more March Madness), and you can beat Putin at his own game. IT CAN BE DONE!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 21, 2014
While Putin is scheming and beaming on how to take over the World, President Obama is watching March Madness (basketball)!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 21, 2014
Why is Obama playing basketball today? That is why our country is in trouble!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 6, 2012
Michelle Obama's weekend ski trip to
Aspen makes it 16 times that Obamas have gone on vacation in 3 years. (cont) http://t.co/2SXcBxrJ
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 21, 2012
That’s a lot of tweets about presidents spending too much time on sports!
In more recent news ...

President Trump is at his Florida golf club this morning, marking his 95th day at a golf property and his 124th day at a Trump property since taking office. https://t.co/EAMseb3ktD pic.twitter.com/bMpDFYnOwj
— NBC News (@NBCNews) February 3, 2018
ref: https://www.sbnation.com/golf/2017/3/27/15073086/donald-trump-tweets-barack-obama-golf

Screen Shot 2018-03-04 at 5.57.55 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-03-04 at 5.58.06 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-03-04 at 5.58.18 PM.png

screen-shot-2018-03-04-at-12-59-00-pm-png.1740773

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2018-03-04 at 10.42.02 PM.png

Jeff Sessions has been caught on camera hanging out with Rodstein and other peoples at the Justice Department and its driving Frump even more bat ******* crazy than he already is - lol. Hillarious SNL video satirized this - Jeff Sessions pops up at the end saying 'I aint going anywhere - thats right Mr. President you cant bully me anymore - I just linger'. Lol

Dam then the SNL weekend news report said: "who is still working in the white-house? You know its bad when a 29 year old with no experience working directly for the President in the white house thinks I gotta get out of this dead-end job, lol.

• President Donald Trump has become increasingly emotionally unstable in recent weeks, and his friends blame this on his obsession with TV coverage and defensiveness in the face of perceived attacks against him.
  • "The more pressure put on him and the more isolated he becomes, I think, his ability to do harm is going to increase," one person told the Washington Post.
  • Trump has felt hampered by the Russia investigation and the scandals surrounding his *******-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner.
  • His recently unstable demeanor was reflected in freewheeling policy decisions and behaviors this week.
President Donald Trump's friends and confidantes are reportedly more worried about his emotional health than ever before.
As Trump becomes ever more focused on perceived attacks against him, constantly obsesses over TV coverage, and lashes out at friends and foes alike in public, many close to him say he is approaching "pure madness," according to the Washington Post.

Retired Gen. Barry McCaffrey did not mince his words about Trump's current mental state.

"I think the president is starting to wobble in his emotional stability and this is not going to end well," he told the Post. "Trump's judgment is fundamentally flawed, and the more pressure put on him and the more isolated he becomes, I think, his ability to do harm is going to increase."
But others say things will likely get worse before they get better.

"We haven't bottomed out," one official told the paper.

Unprecedented pressure

5a9822f7aae60530008b4697-750-500.jpg
Hope Hicks is known as the Trump whisperer. Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images

The Trump administration has been hampered by a quickening Russia investigation led both by the House Intelligence Committee and special counsel Robert Mueller, who is reportedly working his way "up the food chain" and may be eyeing Trump himself.

White House communications director Hope Hicks testified before the committee on Russian election interference on Tuesday, and then announced her resignation on Wednesday.

One of the president's closest confidantes who's been with him since the beginning, Hicks' departure will be a huge loss for Trump, who has fewer and fewer close, trusted allies in his White House.

Trump's *******-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner also lost his "top secret" security clearance this week and gotten embroiled in several scandals simultaneously.

In short, it's been a tough week for Trump.

Chaos on the policy front
Trump has recently undertaken significant policy measures, like the planned tariffs announced this week on steel and aluminum, without consulting or reviewing them with his advisers.

A presidential ally who spoke with CNN said this week is "different" and that the president is spiraling.
"This has real economic impact," the source said, referring to the market's rejection of the tariffs. "Something is very wrong."
In the words of one official, Trump became "unglued" on Wednesday night.

On Thursday, he invited business leaders to the White House without allowing the Secret Service to check their backgrounds and screen them for entry, NBC reports.

59726909c50c2931008b5db0-750-479.jpg
President Donald Trump is disappointed with his Attorney General Jeff Sessions. Reuters/Kevin Lamarque
On Wednesday, Trump had chided Republicans in a meeting for being "afraid of the NRA," and then invited members of the gun rights group to the White House the following night.

Trump also escalated his public feud with attorney general Jeff Sessions, attacking him on Twitter Wednesday. Then a photo leaked of Sessions dining with a top official and deputy attorney general Rod Rosenstein, who oversees the Russia investigation since Sessions recused himself.
The Post reported that Trump was "raging" about Sessions' disloyalty to friends the following morning.

Former Rep. Timothy Roemer said in many ways, Trump's dark demeanor of late is exactly what voters asked for.
"Many people voted for Trump in order to throw a hand grenade into national politics," the Indiana Democrat told The New York Times. "It seems he has done the same thing to Capitol Hill, and no one knows from a tweet to an exchange in an Oval Office meeting what's next."

ref: http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-spiraling-out-of-control-according-to-friends-2018-3

Jeff Sessions has been caught on camera hanging out with Rodstein and other peoples at the Justice Department and its driving Frump even more bat ******* crazy than he already is - lol. Hillarious SNL video satirized this - Jeff Sessions pops up at the end saying 'I aint going anywhere - thats right Mr. President you cant bully me anymore - I just linger'. Lol

Dam then the SNL weekend news report said: "who is still working in the white-house? You know its bad when a 29 year old with no experience working directly for the President in the white house thinks I gotta get out of this dead-end job, lol.

• President Donald Trump has become increasingly emotionally unstable in recent weeks, and his friends blame this on his obsession with TV coverage and defensiveness in the face of perceived attacks against him.
  • "The more pressure put on him and the more isolated he becomes, I think, his ability to do harm is going to increase," one person told the Washington Post.
  • Trump has felt hampered by the Russia investigation and the scandals surrounding his *******-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner.
  • His recently unstable demeanor was reflected in freewheeling policy decisions and behaviors this week.
President Donald Trump's friends and confidantes are reportedly more worried about his emotional health than ever before.
As Trump becomes ever more focused on perceived attacks against him, constantly obsesses over TV coverage, and lashes out at friends and foes alike in public, many close to him say he is approaching "pure madness," according to the Washington Post.

Retired Gen. Barry McCaffrey did not mince his words about Trump's current mental state.

"I think the president is starting to wobble in his emotional stability and this is not going to end well," he told the Post. "Trump's judgment is fundamentally flawed, and the more pressure put on him and the more isolated he becomes, I think, his ability to do harm is going to increase."
But others say things will likely get worse before they get better.

"We haven't bottomed out," one official told the paper.

Unprecedented pressure

5a9822f7aae60530008b4697-750-500.jpg
Hope Hicks is known as the Trump whisperer. Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images

The Trump administration has been hampered by a quickening Russia investigation led both by the House Intelligence Committee and special counsel Robert Mueller, who is reportedly working his way "up the food chain" and may be eyeing Trump himself.

White House communications director Hope Hicks testified before the committee on Russian election interference on Tuesday, and then announced her resignation on Wednesday.

One of the president's closest confidantes who's been with him since the beginning, Hicks' departure will be a huge loss for Trump, who has fewer and fewer close, trusted allies in his White House.

Trump's *******-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner also lost his "top secret" security clearance this week and gotten embroiled in several scandals simultaneously.

In short, it's been a tough week for Trump.

Chaos on the policy front
Trump has recently undertaken significant policy measures, like the planned tariffs announced this week on steel and aluminum, without consulting or reviewing them with his advisers.

A presidential ally who spoke with CNN said this week is "different" and that the president is spiraling.
"This has real economic impact," the source said, referring to the market's rejection of the tariffs. "Something is very wrong."
In the words of one official, Trump became "unglued" on Wednesday night.

On Thursday, he invited business leaders to the White House without allowing the Secret Service to check their backgrounds and screen them for entry, NBC reports.

59726909c50c2931008b5db0-750-479.jpg
President Donald Trump is disappointed with his Attorney General Jeff Sessions. Reuters/Kevin Lamarque
On Wednesday, Trump had chided Republicans in a meeting for being "afraid of the NRA," and then invited members of the gun rights group to the White House the following night.

Trump also escalated his public feud with attorney general Jeff Sessions, attacking him on Twitter Wednesday. Then a photo leaked of Sessions dining with a top official and deputy attorney general Rod Rosenstein, who oversees the Russia investigation since Sessions recused himself.
The Post reported that Trump was "raging" about Sessions' disloyalty to friends the following morning.

Former Rep. Timothy Roemer said in many ways, Trump's dark demeanor of late is exactly what voters asked for.
"Many people voted for Trump in order to throw a hand grenade into national politics," the Indiana Democrat told The New York Times. "It seems he has done the same thing to Capitol Hill, and no one knows from a tweet to an exchange in an Oval Office meeting what's next."

ref: http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-spiraling-out-of-control-according-to-friends-2018-3

This tarifs war Trump has started will cost you Americans, jobs and more. Wake the f**k up for gods sake!

This tarifs war Trump has started will cost you Americans, jobs and more. Wake the f**k up for gods sake!
The nonprofit group Trade Partnership analyzed Trump’s metal tariffs and found they’d generate 33,000 new jobs in steel and aluminum, but ******* 179,000 jobs in other industries, because of the higher prices manufacturers buying those metals would have to pay. So a net loss of 146,000 jobs, just from two tariffs. That doesn’t include any ramifications of retaliatory tariffs by trading partners.

The nonprofit group Trade Partnership analyzed Trump’s metal tariffs and found they’d generate 33,000 new jobs in steel and aluminum, but ******* 179,000 jobs in other industries, because of the higher prices manufacturers buying those metals would have to pay. So a net loss of 146,000 jobs, just from two tariffs. That doesn’t include any ramifications of retaliatory tariffs by trading partners.

So lets say 140,000 jobs BEFORE the retalitory tariffs from China, the EU and Asia... Good going!

It's really to bad we couldn't have had Obama just one more year!

If you read that book "Russian Roulette" and yahoo is posting excerpts of it daily

We had a bunch of options to stop all the hacking...hurt Russia and even take p u t I n down...he has more whores in the closet than trump does...and funneling a ton of money to daughters and etc...we have a ******* load of stuff on him....Obama did threaten him with it....but no one knew to the extent of what all Russia was doing at the time
problem is....all that ******* put out we now know was false....but there are a bunch of people and some on here...that still believe all of it

and how many of these right wingers care about how trump got into office or who is actually running the country....it is putting money in their pocket!...in case you haven't noticed AMERICA is for sale

Russia even has their claws in the NRA to get some of the weakest minds in the country!

Last edited:
Some of the Tarrifs hype was grand-standing to save that Republican seat in the special election in West PA. All of the 10s of millions of dollars the GOP poured in, visits from Trump himself and his minions Pence and Donald Jr. and they still lost the seat.

The Dems only need about 25 more seats (which they can definitely accomplish) and they can start impeachment proceedings with the majority in a few months. That's why Ol' Frump fought hard to set-up a fire-wall to keep every seat he can before the Dem Blue wave crashes those walls down.

For the record I'm not a DEMO, I think Shillary is crooked and she can be locked up for all I care but Trump should be sharing a cell right next to her too and get a longer jail sentence.

Frump and his administration fired some big shots at Russia with sanctions from Mueller's early indictments on THR but then Mueller shot an even bigger shot back at Trump too to let him know this is serious business. Wow the timing of that ******* - can you say 'Master-stroke'.

First in the beginning of the week the REPUBs side of the HOUSE INTEL committee tried to do a head-fake on all of us to say FRUMP was clear of any collusion but then ...

Hillarious ass parody
the actual episode

* * F A C T S * *
Mueller has definitely crossed a line that Frump told him not to cross devling into his business dealings so lets see how he reacts now.

Screen Shot 2018-03-16 at 8.51.24 PM.png

• The special counsel Robert Mueller's move to subpoena the Trump Organization brings him ever closer to President Donald Trump's personal finances — a "red line" Trump warned him against crossing.
  • Trump said last year that he does not "make money from Russia." But his *******, Donald Trump Jr., wrote in a 2008 op-ed that a large chunk of the family's wealth flows in from Russia.
  • Mueller's subpoena likely indicates the Trump Organization has something of value to prosecutors, and that they want to "leave no doubt publicly or to Trump [that] this is important to them," said one legal expert.
The special counsel Robert Mueller's reported decision to subpoena the Trump Organization for documents related to its dealings in Russia shows he is not only homing in on President Donald Trump, but that Mueller believes the company has information crucial to the Russia investigation.
Mueller, who was appointed to oversee the investigation last year, is probing Russia's interference in the 2016 US election and whether Trump's campaign colluded with Moscow.
As part of that investigation, he has drilled down in recent weeks on the Trump family's dealings with Russia and other foreign governments to gauge whether outside entities used the Trumps' financial interests to influence the president's policies and platform.
Mueller's decision to subpoena the Trump Organization instead of merely requesting the documents suggests he "has reason to believe that the Trump folks have something of interest," said Michael Gerhardt, a constitutional law expert who once served as a federal special counsel. "It is not likely to be a fishing expedition for no good reason."

Gerhardt said there could be a few reasons why Mueller subpoenaed the business.
"One is that perhaps they anticipated resistance so they cut to the chase," he said. "The other is the Trump folks were already resisting on this or other stuff."
The third, he added, is that Mueller's team is playing "hard ball" to "leave no doubt publicly or to Trump [that] this is important to them."
Alan Dershowitz, a professor at Harvard Law School, echoed the third point. "When a subpoena is issued it becomes a crime to destroy records," he said. "Perhaps prosecutors want to send a message."
Asked by The New York Times' Michael Schmidt and Haberman last year about whether an investigation into his finances would breach a red line, Trump answered, "I would say yeah."

"I don't make money from Russia," he continued. "In fact, I put out a letter saying that I don't make — from one of the most highly respected law firms, accounting firms. I don't have buildings in Russia. They said I own buildings in Russia. I don't. They said I made money from Russia; I don't."
The comments appear to stand in contrast to those made by Trump's eldest *******, Donald Trump Jr., in a 2008 New York Times op-ed. The younger Trump wrote, "In terms of high-end product influx into the US, Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets."
"Say, in Dubai, and certainly with our project in SoHo, and anywhere in New York," he added. "We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia."
'Mueller will get the documents he wants'

5965fadcabc1c821008b48d6-750-500.jpg
Then-President-elect Donald Trump speaks with his ******* in the lobby of Trump Tower in Manhattan on January 11, 2017.

The Trump Organization was also pursuing a deal to build a Trump Tower in Moscow as recently as late 2015 and early 2016, at the height of the presidential election.
Trump signed a non-binding letter of intent for the deal that was dated October 13, 2015.
Trump's longtime personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, and the Russian-born businessman, Felix Sater, took point on pushing for the deal.

In a series of emails the two men exchanged weeks later, Sater bragged about his relationship with Russian President Vladimir Putin and told Cohen he would "get all of Putin's team to buy in" on the deal.

"Our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it," Sater wrote, according to The Times. "I will get Putin on this program and we will get Donald elected."
Sater walked back his claims in a recent interview with BuzzFeed, saying he did not know Putin and that he made an exaggerated claim about his relationship with the Russian leader to secure the deal.

The breadth and scope of documents Mueller is seeking from the Trump Organization remain unclear. But whatever he obtains may "provide evidence that witnesses lied under oath and can also be evidence regarding events that we already know are under investigation," wrote former federal prosecutor Renato Mariotti.

"If documents are destroyed, that could be obstruction of justice," he added.
Meanwhile, Mueller's approach to dealing with the Trump Organization reflects that taken by most prosecutors investigating corruption and financial crime. Conversely, because the White House has been cooperating with the probe since it began, Mueller has merely sent document requests their way as opposed to subpoenas.

"Trump's commingling of his political and business affairs might ultimately be his Achilles heal," said Jens David Ohlin, a vice dean at Cornell Law School and an expert on criminal law. "Typically, a president might assert executive privilege in an attempt to shield documents and other evidence from public view. But there's no way that the Trump Organization, as a cooperation, or its officers and employees, can assert executive privilege."

Mariotti noted that the special counsel's decision to subpoena the Trump Organization may have been part of an effort to cast a wide net allowing him to compel the production of a vast array of documents and records beyond what may immediately be necessary to continue the investigation.

Once prosecutors can bring the subject of a subpoena to the negotiating table, they can narrow the request, he added. "The broad language in the subpoena, and the requirement to comply with the subpoena, gives the prosecutor the upper hand in that negotiation."
Either way, Ohlin said, "Mueller will get the documents he wants."

ref: http://www.businessinsider.com/subp...ization-has-crucial-russia-information-2018-3

Screen Shot 2018-03-16 at 9.10.05 PM.png

Last edited:
I just love laughing at crybabies who hate how great Trump has been. Makes up for the embarrassment we had to live under with Osama. Trump will not be impeached and will get 450 Electoral College votes in 2020. He's converted many of us who didn't vote for him in 2016. As long as the economy keeps rolling and we are earning 145% in our portfolio, I don't care what he does. He did as promised, Obamacrap is gone, taxes are lower, regulations for oil and other industry are lower, GDP at record highs over decades...Hell Yeah, Trump has our vote in 2020

At Chicago nightclub, George Papadopoulos allegedly makes explosive new claim about Jeff Sessions
thinkprogress.org

At a London bar in May 2016, after numerous drinks, Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos bragged to an Australian diplomat the Russians had obtained damaging information on Hillary Clinton. The diplomat reported the conversation to American officials, which prompted the FBI to launch their investigation of the Trump campaign and its connections to Russia. On Thursday at a Chicago nightclub, Papadopoulos had some drinks and, in a conversation with a new acquaintance, allegedly made new and explosive claims about Attorney General Jeff Sessions. Papadopoulos, according to this new acquaintance, said that Sessions was well aware of the contact between Papadopoulos and Joseph Mifsud, an academic from Malta with high-level connections in Russia. ...
Read more
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/279ab3...91dfcd6e/ss_at-chicago-nightclub,-george.htmlzzzz6.jpg

Back