TAKE THE POLL: HOW LONG BEFORE TRUMP GETS IMPEACHED

How long will it be before Trump gets impeached:

• Before Finishing 1st year?

Votes: 54 25.6%
  • After 1st year?

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • After 2nd year in office?

Votes: 25 11.8%
  • After 3rd year and before he completes his full term?

Votes: 50 23.7%
  • I hate America, I don't believe in Justice and that Trump is guilty or should be Impeached.

Votes: 56 26.5%

• Total voters
I'm more than ready for the impeachment proceedings to start...got mixed emotions on weather I want to see Pence involved in some or all of this also....lose Pence and we then have Ryan...damn it just keeps going down hill and getting worse...so will settle for trump impeachment and a few serving some time and live with pence for a couple of years...and hope he doesn't use the bible to fuck the country the way he has in the past
Lets remove the idiot Drumpf, deal with Pence and ensure he is a one-termer, then worry about Paul Ryan later. I'd definitely take Paul Ryan over the former two extremist nut-cases.

This Roy Moore business and endorsement is just plain sickening and shows how messed up Drumf's head is. This should be an impeachable offense in itself.

* * * FACTS * * *

ONCE AGAIN TRUMP FINDS HIMSELF ON THE WRONG-SIDE OF A MORAL ISSUE, WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY, AND JUST PLAIN WRONG ALL AROUND.
Screen Shot 2017-11-23 at 1.14.37 AM.png

• President Donald Trump on Tuesday implicitly endorsed Roy Moore, the Republican Senate nominee in Alabama who has been accused of sexual misconduct by multiple women.
  • "We don't need" Moore's Democratic challenger, Doug Jones, to win the Senate seat, Trump said.
  • Of the allegations against Moore, Trump said, "He totally denies it."
President Donald Trump on Tuesday implicitly endorsed Roy Moore, the Republican Senate nominee in Alabama, telling reporters as he left the White House for a Thanksgiving trip to Palm Beach, Florida, "We don't need a liberal person ... a Democrat," in that seat.

In the past two weeks, Moore has been accused of sexual misconduct by several women, including one who told The Washington Post that he initiated a sexual encounter with her in 1979, when she was 14 and he was in 32.

"He totally denies it," Trump said on Tuesday of the sexual-misconduct allegations against Moore.

Though Moore has vehemently denied the allegations, he has done little to clear up what has emerged as a pattern of women saying Moore pursued relationships with them as teenagers.

ref: http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-roy-moore-endorse-alabama-senate-doug-jones-2017-11

Screen Shot 2017-11-23 at 1.17.39 AM.png

• Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore was accused Thursday of initiating a sexual encounter with a girl who was 14 years old when he was 32.
  • Moore's former colleague told CNN on Saturday that it was "common knowledge" that Moore dated high school girls.
  • She added that "everyone thought it was weird" that Moore dated young girls and attended high school football games when he was in his 30s.
  • Moore has denied the sexual misconduct allegations against him, though he acknowledged knowing some of his accusers.
A former colleague of Roy Moore's told CNN on Saturday that it was "common knowledge" that he "dated high school girls" when he was in his 30s.

Moore is currently running as a Republican for an open Senate seat in Alabama. His campaign has been in turmoil since The Washington Post published a report on Thursday detailing allegations of sexual misconduct against him. One woman claimed that Moore initiated a sexual encounter with her when she was 14 and he was 32.

ref: http://www.businessinsider.com/roy-...n-knowledge-hedated-high-school-girls-2017-11

At least one of my fellow VA citizens who happens to be a Republican is also turned off and disgusted by this Moore character and possible seat in office.

Screen Shot 2017-11-23 at 1.18.43 AM.png

• Republican Rep. Scott Taylor of Virginia on Wednesday said he didn't "feel comfortable" with Roy Moore's response to allegations of sexual misconduct against him.
  • "The 14-year-old girl that was there, I can tell you right now if it was my *******, I'd break his face, I'd break his fingers, and I'd probably do a lot worse," Taylor said.
  • Moore, the Republican nominee for a US Senate seat in Alabama, has denied the allegations.
Speaking to CNN's John Berman on Wednesday, Taylor, a former US Navy SEAL, expressed skepticism about Moore's denials of the allegations.

"All I know is what I've seen," Taylor said. "I saw the man give his interview. Me personally, I don't think it was sufficient enough."

Taylor continued: "The 14-year-old girl that was there, I can tell you right now if it was my *******, I'd break his face, I'd break his fingers, and I'd probably do a lot worse."

"I think that the president has probably looked at raw politics, and the alternative, of course, would jeopardize his agenda in a very close Senate," Taylor said on Wednesday. "The people can have their feelings about that, whether he should do it or not ... but I certainly don't feel comfortable with [Moore's] explanation and everything that happened.

"I think you have to listen to the women," Taylor continued. "Clearly, this isn't an isolated case now."

ref: http://www.businessinsider.com/scott-taylor-roy-moore-navy-seal-2017-11

Screen Shot 2017-11-23 at 1.23.12 AM.png

• The communications director for Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore resigned on Wednesday with less than three weeks before the December 12 special election.

The former communications director gave no reason for his sudden departure.

The move comes a day after President Donald Trump voiced his support for Moore amid the allegations of sexual misconduct against him.
The communications director for besieged Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore resigned from the campaign on Wednesday with less than three weeks left before the Alabama special election in December, the Washingtonian reported.

John Rogers quit his post without giving reasons for his departure and offered no further comments to the press.

ref: http://www.businessinsider.com/roy-moore-communications-director-quit-2017-11

Screen Shot 2017-11-23 at 1.24.19 AM.png

• National Republican Senatorial Committee chairman Cory Gardner called on Roy Moore to drop out of the Alabama special election.
  • If Moore does not drop out and still wins, Gardner is demanding the Senate expel him from office.
WASHINGTON — The chairman of the National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC), Colorado Sen. Cory Gardner, called for the Senate to expel Alabama candidate Roy Moore if he wins the election on December 12.

Gardner issued a statement Monday condemning Moore, who has been accused of sexual misconduct with multiple teenagers. A woman came forward on Monday and accused Moore of sexually assaulting her when she was a young.

"I believe the individuals speaking out against Roy Moore spoke with courage and truth, proving he is unfit to serve in the United States Senate and he should not run for office," Gardner said. "If he refuses to withdraw and wins, the Senate should vote to expel him, because he does not meet the ethical and moral requirements of the United States Senate."

The allegations against the Republican candidate, which included sexual misconduct with a 14-year-old girl when Moore was 32, have resulted in a snowball of withdrawn endorsements, including from Sens. Steve Daines and Mike Lee.

Last week, the NRSC withdrew from the joint fundraising agreement between Moore's campaign, the Republican National Committee, and the Alabama GOP.

ref: http://www.businessinsider.com/nrsc-chair-cory-gardner-roy-moore-senate-expel-2017-11
Screen Shot 2017-11-23 at 2.36.37 AM.png
See video Ad here:

Though Moore has denied allegations of wrongdoing and blamed the uproar on the news media and his political opponents, many top Republicans have denounced Moore and said they believe the women's stories are credible.

"I have no reason to doubt these young women," Attorney General Jeff Sessions said last week in his testimony to the House Judiciary Committee. Sessions' words, too, were quoted in Jones' ad.

Another voice the ad included was that of Republican Sen. Richard Shelby of Alabama, who said he would "absolutely not" vote for Moore.

"Conservative voices — putting children and women over party. Doing what's right," the ad's narrator said.

ref: http://www.businessinsider.com/ivanka-trump-doug-jones-roy-moore-jeff-sessions-alabama-2017-11

FUCK CHUMP!
screen-shot-2017-07-14-at-2-29-42-am-png.1358679

screen-shot-2017-06-26-at-11-24-06-am-png.1332805

STILL MY COUNTRY AND THE 52% MAJORITY OF AMERICANS WHO DIDN'T VOTE FOR THE ASSHOLE

screen-shot-2017-06-26-at-11-25-23-am-png.1332811

screen-shot-2017-06-26-at-11-39-31-am-png.1332841

Last edited:
* * * * * * * * F A C T S * * * * * * * *

JOIN, DONATE, GET INVOLVED!
Screen Shot 2017-11-23 at 2.42.30 AM.png

ref: https://impeachdonaldtrumpnow.org/

Screen Shot 2017-11-23 at 2.44.46 AM.png
  • An NBC News report on Sunday said the special counsel Robert Mueller had enough evidence to indict the former national security adviser Michael Flynn in the investigation into Russia's interference in the 2016 US election.
  • An indictment of Flynn could bear some consequences for President Donald Trump, whose firing of the FBI director James Comey in May has reportedly prompted an investigation into whether Trump attempted to obstruct justice.
  • The report indicates Flynn is most likely angling for a presidential pardon before an indictment, legal experts say.

An NBC News report on Sunday that the special counsel Robert Mueller had gathered enough evidence to indict the former national security adviser Michael Flynn could bolster an obstruction-of-justice case Mueller is reportedly building against President Donald Trump — and it could be Flynn's signal for a presidential pardon.

Mueller is investigating Flynn, Trump, and others as part of his inquiry into Russia's interference in the 2016 US election. He's also examining whether members of the Trump campaign colluded with Moscow to tilt the race in Trump's favor.

Flynn was ****** to resign in February when it emerged that he had misled Vice President Mike Pence about his contacts with Sergey Kislyak, then Russia's ambassador to the US, during the transition period. Three weeks earlier, Sally Yates, then the acting attorney general, warned the White House that Flynn could be vulnerable to Russian blackmail over his conversations with Kislyak.

Trump also ignored advice during the transition period from President Barack Obama, who fired Flynn as head of the Defense Intelligence Agency in 2014, to steer clear of Flynn.

The FBI was already investigating Flynn when he resigned. He informed the Trump transition team in January, before the inauguration, that he was the subject of a separate FBI investigation related to his lobbying work for Turkey. He joined the administration as national security adviser shortly after.

The evidence Mueller has against Flynn relates to his lobbying work through the latter half of 2016, while he was a top Trump campaign surrogate, NBC News reported. At the time, Flynn was lobbying for Ekim Alptekin, a prominent businessman with ties to the Turkish government. Flynn did not register with the Department of Justice as a foreign agent, as required by federal law, until March.

Flynn's activities came up in a February conversation between Trump and the FBI director at the time, James Comey. Comey testified before the Senate Intelligence Committee in June that soon after Flynn resigned, Trump approached him and asked him to "let this go," referring to the bureau's investigation into the former national security adviser. Comey said he refused to assure Trump that the FBI would do so.

Trump fired Comey in May, later citing "this Russia thing" as a factor in his decision.

A Flynn indictment could serve to "complete the circle" in an obstruction case against Trump, said Patrick Cotter, a former federal prosecutor who is currently a white-collar defense attorney at Greensfelder, Hemker & Gale, P.C.

"If there was any doubt that the substantive investigation against Flynn — which had to do with the Russia investigation and which did touch the administration — was the reason the president approached Comey, asked him to back off, and then fired him when he didn't, this would complete the circle," said Cotter, who has worked with Mueller in the past. "That's something a prosecutor always wants to do. You want to tie up all the loose ends."

In addition to investigating whether president attempted to obstruct justice by firing Comey, Mueller is also looking into the role Trump played in crafting a misleading statement in July about his ******* Donald Trump Jr.'s meeting in June 2016 with a Kremlin-connected lawyer at Trump Tower. Emails released days later by Trump Jr. showed that the meeting was accepted on the premise that the campaign would receive dirt on Hillary Clinton, the 2016 Democratic presidential nominee.

The statement had to be amended several times as details about the meeting emerged, and Trump's defense lawyers initially said the president had no knowledge of the meeting or any role in drafting his *******'s initial statement.

In late July, however, The Washington Post reported that Trump had "dictated language for" Trump Jr.'s statement, against the advice of aides, while he was aboard Air ******* One. Mueller was planning to interview six aides, many of whom were also witness to critical discussions before Comey's firing, The Post's report said.

Leaking information about possible charges now is 'in everybody's interest'

gettyimages-615530474.jpg
Donald Trump and Flynn. George Frey/Getty Images

News of a possible Flynn indictment comes amid reports that Trump is probing the boundaries of his pardon power.

The president's power to pardon federal crimes is very broad and has few constitutional limits, and legal experts have suggested that Flynn is hoping for a pardon before any charges are brought against him.

The NBC News report said Mueller was increasing pressure on Flynn following last week's indictments of Paul Manafort, the former Trump campaign chairman, and Rick Gates, a longtime associate of Manafort's.

It emerged in September that the special counsel was also investigating Flynn's *******, Michael Flynn Jr., in connection with his work for his *******'s lobbying firm, Flynn Intel Group.

Renato Mariotti, a former federal prosecutor, wrote that the report suggested Mueller's team had contacted Flynn about cooperating with the investigation by using a possible indictment of his ******* as leverage, and that it was likely Flynn's team was the source of the report.

Mariotti said that though Mueller had a reasonable chance of gaining Flynn's cooperation because of the substantial prison sentence he could face, Trump could still be expected to pardon Flynn, given Trump's February request to Comey and previous statements expressing support for the former national security adviser.

Flynn's ******* has also aggressively gone after Mueller on social media, retweeting accounts criticizing him while posting reminders of his *******'s staunch support for Trump. The tactic "suggests that Flynn Jr. knows he'll be charged and refuses to flip," Mariotti said.

Cotter echoed that view and emphasized Trump's apparent loyalty to Flynn, who was one of his most prominent campaign surrogates before becoming national security adviser.

"The president of the United States, who has virtually unlimited pardon power, has gone on the record, in public, and said he doesn't think Flynn should be prosecuted," Cotter said.

"If you're Flynn's attorney, the possibility of a pardon is something you'd think about," he added. "It's an amazing thing to have the president, before your client is charged, saying publicly that he doesn't think they should even be investigated, much less charged."

If charged, Flynn could be subject to what's known as a speaking indictment, or relatively lengthy indictment that includes more facts and allegations than legally required. The indictments against Manafort and Gates were speaking indictments, and it's likely that one against Flynn's indictment would be as well.

Given that, Cotter said, it's possible that Flynn's defense lawyers were the source of the NBC News report because it "could serve as a nudge to Trump" to pardon Flynn sooner rather than later to prevent the release of a list of allegations damaging to both Flynn and Trump.

Neither Flynn's attorney nor the White House immediately responded to a request for comment.

"It's in everybody's interest for Flynn's team to leak information about possible charges," Cotter said. "If you're going to pardon Flynn, it does the most good for him and the White House to do it now, before that indictment is filed."

ref: http://www.businessinsider.com/flynn-indictment-trump-russia-obstruction-of-justice-pardon-2017-11

Screen Shot 2017-11-23 at 2.51.23 AM.png

• Jared Kushner, President Donald Trump's *******-in-law and senior adviser, is said to be increasingly worried about the size and scope of the Russia investigation.
  • Kushner reportedly asked a friend whether the probe would become big enough to "get the president."
  • The investigation has expanded to include whether Trump attempted to obstruct justice when he fired James Comey as FBI director and whether Trump had a role in crafting a misleading statement his ******* Donald Trump Jr. released about a meeting with a Kremlin-connected lawyer at Trump Tower in June 2016.
  • Kushner is a central figure in both of those events.

Jared Kushner, President Donald Trump's senior adviser and *******-in-law, is worried about the widening scope of the investigation into Russia's interference in the 2016 US election, Vanity Fair reported on Tuesday.

As part of his investigation, the special counsel Robert Mueller is looking into whether members of the Trump campaign colluded with Moscow to tilt the election in his favor.

A grand jury in October indicted Paul Manafort, the Trump campaign chairman, and his associate Rick Gates on 12 counts — related to money laundering, financial crimes, and their work as foreign agents — stemming from Mueller's investigation.

Vanity Fair reported that after the indictments were unsealed, Kushner asked a friend, "Do you think they'll get the president?"

Mueller is also investigating whether Trump attempted to obstruct justice when he fired James Comey as FBI director in May. At the time, Comey was leading the bureau's Russia investigation.

The White House initially said Trump fired Comey because of his handling of the FBI's investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server to conduct government business while she was secretary of state. Later, however, Trump told NBC's Lester Holt that "this Russia thing" had been a factor in his decision.

He also told two high-ranking Russian officials in an Oval Office meeting that firing Comey, whom he called a "nut job," the day before had taken "great pressure" off of him, The New York Times reported in May.

Mueller is also reportedly looking into the president's role in drafting a misleading statement his ******* Donald Trump Jr. issued in response to reports in July that he met with a Kremlin-connected lawyer at Trump Tower in June 2016.

The statement had to be amended several times after it emerged that Trump Jr. took the meeting when the music publicist setting it up promised him dirt on his *******'s Democratic challenger, Hillary Clinton, as "part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump."

donald%20trump%20jared%20kushner.jpg

Kushner and President Donald Trump. REUTERS/Kevin Lamarque

Kushner's role takes center stage

Kushner, along with Manafort and Trump Jr., attended the Trump Tower meeting in June 2016, and he "pushed" for Comey's firing, The Wall Street Journal reported.

He was also with Trump at his golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey, during a weekend in early May when Trump put together a draft letter laying out all the reasons he wanted to fire Comey. Though it was never sent — the White House counsel Don McGahn strongly advised against sending it — Trump fired Comey days later. The letter is now in Mueller's possession.

Concerns about the Russia investigation and Kushner are not one-sided. Citing two Republicans who spoke with Trump recently, Vanity Fair reported that Trump was "frustrated" with Kushner's advice, including his pushing to dismiss Comey.

Trump has been "pressuring" Kushner and Ivanka Trump — the president's ******* who's married to Kushner — to leave Washington, DC, and return to New York to avoid negative news coverage, one source close to Kushner told Vanity Fair.

But it's unlikely he will leave the spotlight anytime soon, particularly as he becomes an increasingly critical figure in the Russia investigation.

ref: http://www.businessinsider.com/kushner-worried-about-mueller-trump-russia-investigation-2017-11

FUCK CHUMP!
screen-shot-2017-07-14-at-2-29-42-am-png.1358679

screen-shot-2017-06-26-at-11-24-06-am-png.1332805

STILL MY COUNTRY AND THE 52% MAJORITY OF AMERICANS WHO DIDN'T VOTE FOR THE ASSHOLE

screen-shot-2017-06-26-at-11-25-23-am-png.1332811

screen-shot-2017-06-26-at-11-39-31-am-png.1332841

Trump Pressed Top Republicans to End Senate Russia Inquiry

President Trump over the summer repeatedly urged senior Senate Republicans, including the chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, to end the panel’s investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 election, according to a half dozen lawmakers and aides. Mr. Trump’s requests were a highly unusual intervention from a president into a legislative inquiry involving his family and close aides.

Senator Richard Burr of North Carolina, the intelligence committee chairman, said in an interview this week that Mr. Trump told him that he was eager to see an investigation that has overshadowed much of the first year of his presidency come to an end.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ssia-inquiry/ar-BBFZ5DQ?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=ientp

Senior Trump Transition Official Suggested Russia 'Threw' Election In Leaked Email: Report
Carla Herreria, HuffPost

A senior official on President Donald Trump’s transition team suggested that Russia had “thrown” the U.S. presidential election in Trump’s favor in a December 2016 email thread leaked to the New York Times and published Saturday.

The emails contradict White House lawyer Ty Cobb’s claims that Michael Flynn, Trump’s former national security adviser, acted independently when he reached out to Russian officials during Trump’s transition to presidency.

Hours after the Obama administration imposed sanctions against Russia for its meddling in the 2016 presidential election, Trump’s former Deputy National Security Adviser KT McFarland suggested that the transition team would need to strengthen its relationship with Russia, according to email exchanges obtained by or described by unnamed sources to the Times.

The sanctions, McFarland noted in the email, appeared to be the outgoing administration’s attempt to discredit Trump’s victory in the election and would make it more difficult for the incoming president to improve the U.S.’s relationship with Russia.

“If there is a tit-for-tat escalation Trump will have difficulty improving relations with Russia, which has just thrown the U.S.A. election to him,” McFarland wrote, according to the Times.

“If there is a tit-for-tat escalation Trump will have difficulty improving relations with Russia, which has just thrown the U.S.A. election to him.” An excerpt from McFarland's email, according to the Times.

As Times reporter Michael S. Schmidt noted in the story and later on Twitter, it’s not clear if McFarland believed that Russia threw the election in Trump’s favor, but a White House lawyer told the paper on Friday that she was only saying Democrats were trying to make it appear that way.

.@McFaul See attached. As we said in the story, it’s no clear that she is saying she believed that election had been thrown. And WH lawyer in story said she was referring to how Dems portrayed it. pic.twitter.com/cjXNpCKIJO
— Michael S. Schmidt (@nytmike) December 2, 2017
The leaked emails show how Trump’s transition team worked to ease relations with Russia after former President Barack Obama attempted to punish the country for reportedly interfering in the U.S. election.

These efforts would include Flynn reaching out to Russian ambassador Sergey I. Kislyak to discuss the sanctions hours after they were placed, McFarland wrote in an email, according to the Times. Flynn later resigned from his post in February following revelations that he lied about his conversations with the Russian ambassador.

On Friday, Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about his contacts with the Russian government, including his conversation with Kislyak about the sanctions. After news of Flynn’s guilty plea spread, Trump tweeted that he had to fire Flynn because he knew Flynn lied to Vice President Michael Pence and the FBI.

I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI. He has pled guilty to those lies. It is a shame because his actions during the transition were lawful. There was nothing to hide!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 2, 2017
On the same day Flynn pleaded guilty, the Associated Press identified McFarland as the unnamed senior official in court papers who is said to have talked to Flynn about what he would say to Russian officials during a discussion on the Obama administration’s sanctions.

Trump has called for friendlier relations with Russia and continuously denies claims that his election campaign colluded with Russia during last year’s presidential election.

Cobbs responded to Flynn’s guilty plea by saying it implicates no one other than Flynn himself.

The false statements involved mirror the false statements to White House officials which resulted in his resignation in February of this year. Nothing about the guilty pleas or the change implicates anyone other than Mr. Flynn,” he said in an official statement.

all i know is Hillary cheated and still lost... i know trump gets bashed a lot by fakes news AKA main stream media... i kno i didn't vote for hitler ooops Hillary or trump

all i know is Hillary cheated

and how do you know that?

watch the news much....Russia put out a lot of fake news .....this whole Russia thing was about destroying Hillary and putting trump in the white house....or haven't you read anything?

i know trump gets bashed a lot by fakes news AKA main stream media

trump is his own worst enemy.....the news is just reporting on what he does/did/ says...a lot of his wounds are self inflicted

Schiff: Criticisms of Mueller probe meant to discredit potential future charges

Washington (CNN)Rep. Adam Schiff is dismissing the GOP's accusations of bias in special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation, saying they're partisan efforts to discredit the significance of the investigation's potential findings. On CNN's "State of the Union" Sunday morning, host Jake Tapper asked the California Democrat about the GOP's accusations of bias within the investigation into allegations of collusion by the Trump campaign in Russia's efforts to influence last year's election. Schiff, who serves as the ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, said Republicans' criticisms are "an effort to tear at the very idea that there is an objective truth." "(T)he intent here ...
Read more
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/54e177...6e49ffe/ss_schiff:-criticisms-of-mueller.html

Schiff: Evidence in Russia probe is ‘damning’
New York Post

WASHINGTON — The top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee said the evidence mounting in the Russia probe against President Trump’s campaign is “damning.” “We do know this,” Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) said on CNN’s “State of the Union.” “The Russians offered help. The campaign accepted help. The Russians gave help. And the president made full use of that help. And that’s pretty damning, whether it is proof beyond a reasonable doubt of conspiracy or not.” Special Counsel Robert Meuller already indicted four members of Trump’s team and half pleaded guilty. The House and Senate intelligence committees also continue their reviews of Russian influence in the election, with Donald Trump Jr. ...
Read more
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/815a2b91-39c7-31cd-9648-a743afab562f/schiff:-evidence-in-russia.html

I smell a rat!

U.S. judge orders special counsel to turn over evidence on Michael Flynn
By Sarah N. Lynch,Reuters

A U.S. District Court judge ordered Special Counsel Robert Mueller on Tuesday to turn over any potential evidence that could be material for when he sentences President Donald Trump's former national security adviser, Michael Flynn.
Flynn pleaded guilty earlier this month to lying to the Federal Bureau of Investigation during his interview in Mueller's probe into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election and whether Trump's campaign colluded with Russia.
Flynn has agreed to cooperate with Mueller's investigation. Moscow has denied interfering in the election and Trump has denied any collusion.
U.S. District Judge Emmet Sullivan told the government in a filing to turn over any exculpatory evidence, known as "Brady" material, that could potentially help Flynn's defense or information that is "material either to the defendant's guilt or punishment."
The order by the judge is considered routine, and the government by law is required to turn over such information to the defense if it exists.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-judge-orders-special-counsel-turn-over-evidence-222653279.html

Republicans Refuse to Continue Trump Investigation, Won't Name New Witnesses in Probe
Lauren Gill,Newsweek

Republicans are refusing to name new witnesses in the Congressional investigation into the Trump campaign's alleged collusion with Russia during the 2016 election and may be prematurely winding down the probe, according to the ranking Democrat in the House Intelligence Committee.
Firing off a nine-tweet thread on Friday, Adam Schiff (D–California) warned he had become “increasingly worried Republicans will shut down the House Intelligence Committee investigation at the end of the month,” before going on to explain that the Majority hasn’t lined anyone up to testify after Dec. 22.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/republicans-refuse-continue-trump-investigation-151159224.html

63 Percent Of Americans Believe Donald Trump Tried To Obstruct Russia Probe
Mary Papenfuss,HuffPost

A new poll has found that 63 percent of Americans believe President Donald Trump has tried to “impede or obstruct” the investigations into Russian interference in the U.S. election and possible links between Trump’s campaign and the Kremlin.
Additionally, 40 percent are convinced Trump did something “illegal” with Russia, according to the Associated Press-NORC poll, while 32 percent believe he has done something “unethical” concerning Russia.
Among those polled, 38 percent believe the Russia investigation is very or extremely important. Yet 54 percent are not confident that congressional investigations into the Russia issue will be fair and impartial. Forty-two percent aren’t confident that the Justice Department’s investigation led by former FBI director Robert Mueller will be fair and impartial.
The poll found the president had only a 32 percent approval rating, with 67 percent disapproving of the way Trump is handling his job as president. Those numbers mimic the findings of an earlier Pew Research poll.
That makes Trump the most unpopular first-year president on record.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/63-percent-americans-believe-donald-043643077.html

America still hasn't reckoned with the election of a reckless con man as president
Los Angeles Times
I’m tired of hearing about how Russia intervened in the recent U.S. election and tired of the talk about collusion, and I’m especially fed up with the speculation that all this will doom the Trump presidency. My weariness is not due to a lack of indignation at how a foreign country covertly helped a reckless con man become president. And I would certainly celebrate if the uncovering of crimes ****** President Trump to abandon the White House and slink back to his tower. But I fear that the Russia investigations — and the hope that they will save the republic — are turning too many opponents of this administration into passive, victimized spectators of a drama performed by remote actors over which ...
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/8709dfda-f60a-329a-98f9-cb9bdc260db7/ss_america-still-hasn't.html

Threads like this validate The Bell Curve
.....I'm always curious as to why people are here, actually. When you referred to this as "hate filled" were you referring to the website, itself, or to the political threads, like this one? You're going to have arguments in political threads ... that's why its off separate from the rest of the forum, as is the gay/bisexual thread.
.....I think BtoW provides an excellent variety of options for activities ... best I've seen, actually in many years. If political threads upset you, as Daphne mentioned, don't come in them. Years ago we didn't have all these options, and we had all kinds of posts mingling with topics that tried to focus on the primary topic ... blacks & whites enjoying each other. We separated the political threads & gay/bisexual threads out of the "mainstream", provided a way to allow people to meet real people (in a thread of their own, added media, a chatroom, and cut way down on the flaming arguments, etc ... So, if you're into any aspect of BtoW, I can't imagine you can't find a nitch to post your interests. Now, if you're here to "find fault" with whatever IS going on, well ....
.....I hope you might start by filling out your profile and telling everyone HERE why you are here ... personally, I post a lot of pics on the topics, have a few threads I keep up, and comment some in the political threads. I'm also a realist, and prefer commenting with the use of "common sense" when possible, as some people here are serious about BtoW. My wife & I have been "swingers" since our school days BUT we haven't crossed the racial lines as of yet.
....So, what's going on with you, OwnedWife? What brings you here?
Mac

If the democrats impeach Trump without any criminal evidence, it will be the trigger for the second civil war. And the Democrats know it.
I think it'd be worse to fire someone getting at the "proof" than to impeach the "LIAR-N-CHIEF" and his lying administration. So, who do you think's going to go first ... Mueller or Trump? I say Mueller will be gone before March ... and many of the Trump administration will scatter to the wind once the verdicts start coming in and someone goes to jail ... INCLUDING Trump.

BREAKING NEWS-Tragedy In Colorado: A tour bus, carrying 39 passengers has crashed in Colorado into a gorge in the Colorado Mountains. All 37 passengers, including the driver, are dead, as the bus dropped approximately 2,100 feet to the canyon floor, and burst into flames. The "heart breaking news" is that the bus, which normally carries 44 passengers, was filled with lawyers attending a Christmas Party and there were 5 vacant seats. gif_YellowBall-laughing6.gif

Last edited:
Back