Swingers website everyone is using.

Here is my take. AFF I have seen people pretending to be me and although I met two decent people on there it got sketchy. I never used my name on there and I saw people using my photos and pretending to be me and AFF took their time taking those accounts down. Lots of fakes there and on Fetlife.

Lifestyle Lounge is the best as it was the most truthful. They have something on there called REAL SEAL. If you had a Real Seal it is because another person with a REAL SEAL couched for you because they met you or played with you. If you gave someone a REAL SEAL and they didn't turn out to be who they said they were, you could lose your membership. I remember meeting Sean Michaels who liked my page and I had to email him on his website to verify it was he that was really adding comments to my profile. It was via the website that I met Richard Mann and CHristina Noir as well as many other certified black men who were verified with reviews from other swingers that I knew

Last edited:
Here is my take. AFF I have seen people pretending to be me and although I met two decent people on there it got sketchy. I never used my name on there and I saw people using my photos and pretending to be me and AFF took their time taking those accounts down. Lots of fakes there and on Fetlife.

Lifestyle Lounge is the best as it was the most truthful. They have something on there called REAL SEAL. If you had a Real Seal it is because another person with a REAL SEAL couched for you because they met you or played with you. If you gave someone a REAL SEAL and they didn't turn out to be who they said they were, you could lose your membership. I remember meeting Sean Michaels who liked my page and I had to email him on his website to verify it was he that was really adding comments to my profile. It was via the website that I met Richard Mann and CHristina Noir as well as many other certified black men who were verified with reviews from other swingers that I knew
Thank you for the recommendation have already made a couple very nice connections on that site

We still find SDC is the best bang for the buck. There are always several parties or events posted weekly, and its a nice mix of all ages. Recently more single woman promoting there fans pages, but they wont last.

Interesting. Just tried out doublelist. It's a shame Craigslist is gone that was the GOAT

I also use fabswingers but its not as good as it was when I first joined

Back