Swingers website everyone is using.

AFF is ok if you are in an area that many utilize it. Here in the Panhandle/Destin area not that many use it and the ones that do are fakers or just want the online fantasy thing. The other websites are a time suck for me so I just do it the old fashioned way of meeting at the local grocery stores or beer pubs. Yet I have not met a true QoS and I have had the pleasure of one actual military couple that was into the cuck lifestyle but as with anything they moved away

It depends a lot on what area of the country you are in. When we travel to FL we sometimes subscribe to SDC for a few months. We are on Swinglifestyle and have been for many years. We also like fetlife really well and you get a lot for free. Adultfriendfinder is a rip off. Twice they have just arbitrarily taken away our gold membership and refused to restore it. I was a finalist in a photo contest a few months back and they were supposed to award 30 days gold. They didn't. We have taken down nearly all our content on that site and don't go there often.

This is a brand new site started in December 2022 ! Free to join !

Attachments

• C8B7F8B0-9D1B-4208-BFCF-34953B7E14CB.png
    C8B7F8B0-9D1B-4208-BFCF-34953B7E14CB.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
This is a brand new site started in December 2022 ! Free to join !

Preciate this

Back