Swingers website everyone is using.

Our track record...

B2W: No one yet.
AFF: 6 successes.
Doublelist: 1 success.
FetLife: No one yet.
Ashley Madison: No luck.

The free sites make it easy to interact, but the success rate is low... Lots of talkers, few walkers. Paid sites like AFF tend to produce more results for us but interaction is a bit more work... Although AFF is going downhill.

J&K

Our track record...

The free sites make it easy to interact, but the success rate is low... Lots of talkers, few walkers. Paid sites like AFF tend to produce more results for us but interaction is a bit more work... Although AFF is going downhill.

J&K
This is a new site started December 2022 . Brand new and free to join !

Our track record...

J&K
Craigslist was the best for me. AFF sucks, B2W has potential if individuals in a particular area made an effort or wasn’t full of fake men pretending. Good to see you all have success

Craigslist was the best for me. AFF sucks, B2W has potential if individuals in a particular area made an effort or wasn’t full of fake men pretending. Good to see you all have success
AFF went really well for a while... But lately all of our traffic comes from "senior citizens." Nothing particularly wrong with older folks but Kay likes them a little younger than her.

Craigslist gave us some good prospects but few followed through. Then CL got stupid and cracked down on the personal ads and hasn't been the same since... Haven't checked it in a while... Has it gotten better?

J&K

AFF went really well for a while... But lately all of our traffic comes from "senior citizens." Nothing particularly wrong with older folks but Kay likes them a little younger than her.

Craigslist gave us some good prospects but few followed through. Then CL got stupid and cracked down on the personal ads and hasn't been the same since... Haven't checked it in a while... Has it gotten better?

J&K
Isn’t doublelist the new Craigslist?

This is a new site started December 2022 . Brand new and free to join !
Add me as a friend on oursecretlifestyle ! Here is my handle!

Attachments

• 2D2AA333-A098-41D1-9E40-6456552DBC4C.png
    2D2AA333-A098-41D1-9E40-6456552DBC4C.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 88
  • 311D8F16-82E6-413B-94CE-5544FCB77ACA.png
    311D8F16-82E6-413B-94CE-5544FCB77ACA.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 86
Back