Swing Life Style

I honestly feel like it depends what cities you are in and how active they are. Some cities i have lived in for a few years don't even have one single group on Fetlife, AFF, or SLS with the name of that city so you have to look for the larger metro area. Then there are also areas that just seem a lot more F&F (freaky and flourishing).

Some sites offer better search resources (i.e.: searching for black males, couples with black males, etc.) While the numbers on other sites might be impressive, when you use the search feature to its fullest, it truly narrows things down.

Some sites offer better search resources (i.e.: searching for black males, couples with black males, etc.) While the numbers on other sites might be impressive, when you use the search feature to its fullest, it truly narrows things down.

Can you share which ones offer that component ?

I see a wonderful lady on POF. She only wants a long term relationship. Then I see her on a swinging site like AFF and she wants to get gang banged. lol
I don't think she's fake at all. She wants love, but to also be a slut. That's why I love guys like you that allow their wives to have the best of both worlds. I only hope she realizes how lucky she is for having. you.

I was the same thing. Long before finding this fetish....I was on POF, and I have been on AFF for a long time. I'd love to find a long term love, but at the same time, until then, I'd like to have a hell of a lot of fun, and who knows, maybe the person I meet for sexual fun becomes the forever person.

I’ve had reasonable success with finding playmates on both AFF and SDC but I do like SDC a little more than AFF though.

Back