Swing Life Style

We have been on SLS since the very beginning of our "adventure".... we started in 2005. SLS has been very good for us and we are lifetime members. It has been good mainly for reaching other couples when we are in that mood. Not so good for reaching single Black guys, although we have.
We have found that AFF if much better for finding the single Black guys that we want. But we pay for that site too. Being a free member on any site truly has its limitations.
Just our opinion :)
what is aff...curious

I’m a free member on SLS and I refuse to pay. When I was a paying member it was a waste of money. It sucks being a single guy on SLS because most people want a female or couples. There doesn’t seem to be a lot of BBC lovers on SLS.
There are plenty of women on that site that love bbc. Two groups in the NY/NJ area host monthly parties. Dark Cavern and Chocolate Rendezvous. I’m sure there are similar groups in various parts of the US

There are plenty of women on that site that love bbc. Two groups in the NY/NJ area host monthly parties. Dark Cavern and Chocolate Rendezvous. I’m sure there are similar groups in various parts of the US
I’m aware of those groups and have been to one of their parties a few years ago when I was in Jersey.

I just got around to checking our account.. yep it sucks. been a free member there for many years and have meet a few good and not so good guys on there. I'm going to give some time to see where all this leads before I start paying , Besides we are getting older and need to consider that as well

We like the 3 to1 black on white parties in Philly. Guess we have to pay if we want to get access to the listing now.

Are any members here also on swinglifestyle (SLS)? I recently checked the site, and they started severely restricting what free members can see. Free members used to be limited to 5 emails a day, now you can't even see any emails. They claim it's because of some new government restrictions they are trying to comply with. Anyone know any more details on these changes? I hope similar restrictions don't come to this site.
We have used SLS for many years. Never paid a dime. If you are a couple, people will find you so let them pay. Fetlife is another good site that's free

We have been both paid and free members of SLS over the years. We seem to have had reasonable success in finding playmates.

Back