Surrendering to muslim men feels so hot...

Im a muslim bull and I like women of all kinds though I admit when I see a hot caucasian woman , all the ******* in my body goes down between my legs.I like being dominant in bed and I have been told by ladies that I have a dominant personality but I never thought about degrading a woman apart from during sex .To me there’s more to a woman than just her good looks .I like loving her , being nice to her , making her smile and making her feel special.It’s a package of all different emotions and not just sex sex and sex all the time .Idk about other muslim men but this is how I feel when I meet someone I start to like .

Im a muslim bull and I like women of all kinds though I admit when I see a hot caucasian woman , all the ******* in my body goes down between my legs.I like being dominant in bed and I have been told by ladies that I have a dominant personality but I never thought about degrading a woman apart from during sex .To me there’s more to a woman than just her good looks .I like loving her , being nice to her , making her smile and making her feel special.It’s a package of all different emotions and not just sex sex and sex all the time .Idk about other muslim men but this is how I feel when I meet someone I start to like .
can't agree more , i'm in the same situation and sometime it piss me off that ppl tend to generalise

well well , you're right at some point but there's some stereotypes that have to be cleared i think
* ******* & abuse exist all over coutries ( for ex usa and sweden and even india ) have one of the highest ******* score in the world
* muslim countries are a big region with different culture background , it start from indonesia till mauritania
* death sentence existe in few muslim countries generally concentrated in the middle east like saudi arabia & iran adding tothat sudan and mauritania in north africa but for the rest it's not applicable ( noticing that it exist in usa death sentence but in annother topic)
* for ex morroco , algeria , tunisia and lebanon are open countries ( especially big cities) and ppl are living their sexuality openly ( even lgbt)
* there's also christian and jewish community in arab countries adding to that agnostics and atheist

instead of culture & religion in most of countries even african ppl suffer from poverty so most live in community since they can't afford rent and related stuffs

and more for the black ppl cause there's the history background about slavery and the relation between black & white which increase the fantasy to have white woman.

hope you get my point cause i'm not that fluent in english

I also know that Tunisia and Lebanon are the two most liberal and enlightened Muslim countries.There are many educated and tolerant people,and there are more people than intolerant and extremist people!As a result, they are more open sexually,which is why it is no stranger to have sex with people of other religions and races!

well well , you're right at some point but there's some stereotypes that have to be cleared i think
* ******* & abuse exist all over coutries ( for ex usa and sweden and even india ) have one of the highest ******* score in the world
* muslim countries are a big region with different culture background , it start from indonesia till mauritania
* death sentence existe in few muslim countries generally concentrated in the middle east like saudi arabia & iran adding tothat sudan and mauritania in north africa but for the rest it's not applicable ( noticing that it exist in usa death sentence but in annother topic)
* for ex morroco , algeria , tunisia and lebanon are open countries ( especially big cities) and ppl are living their sexuality openly ( even lgbt)
* there's also christian and jewish community in arab countries adding to that agnostics and atheist

instead of culture & religion in most of countries even african ppl suffer from poverty so most live in community since they can't afford rent and related stuffs

and more for the black ppl cause there's the history background about slavery and the relation between black & white which increase the fantasy to have white woman.

hope you get my point cause i'm not that fluent in english
- Just because ******* happens in another other country doesn't justify the fact that in some countries (muslim) a woman can be blame for been ******* and put in prison or *******.
- Yes USA have death penalty like some other countries but not for been gay, infidelity, etc...
- If is that open just show me a gay parade in any of that countries.
- We all know of multiple attacks to the Jewish and Christian communities in those countries.
- Just because is a fantasies to be with a white woman doesn't give you the right to ******* her or abuse her.

Don't worry about your English is not my first language either.

Last edited:
- Just because ******* happens in another other country doesn't justify the fact that in some countries (muslim) a woman can be blame for been ******* and put in prison or *******.
- Yes USA have death penalty like some other countries but not for been gay, infidelity, etc...
- If is that open just show me a gay parade in any of that countries.
- We all know of multiple attacks to the Jewish and Christian communities in those countries.
- Just because is a fantasies to be with a white woman doesn't give you the right to ******* her or abuse her.

Don't worry about your English is not my first language either.
Well what I tried to explain is that every country have his own reality and I don't like when ppl tend to generalise , it's like saying all us citizens are criminals or all Chinese have Corona
For the gay pride not yet and that's is explained with the fact that most Arab/Muslim/ countries can't be compared to Europe/states due to different factors but still there's tolerance , I'll try to send you some.articles/videos
Well for my part I'm not a ******* or like abusing women , I do respect them and love to have pleasure with em as they want
With all love and.peace 🙂

Well what I tried to explain is that every country have his own reality and I don't like when ppl tend to generalise , it's like saying all us citizens are criminals or all Chinese have Corona
For the gay pride not yet and that's is explained with the fact that most Arab/Muslim/ countries can't be compared to Europe/states due to different factors but still there's tolerance , I'll try to send you some.articles/videos
Well for my part I'm not a ******* or like abusing women , I do respect them and love to have pleasure with em as they want
With all love and.peace 🙂
I don't generalize in every country, culture, religion, race are good and terrible people. All I'm trying to explain you is not nice to glorify ******* because is a real problem for women and in Arab countries women are I
a struggle to have equality. Plus any person that is in this life style (hotwife, swing, cuck, etc) will be ******* in most countries where religion (Muslim, Christian, Jews, etc) have power.

I don't generalize in every country, culture, religion, race are good and terrible people. All I'm trying to explain you is not nice to glorify ******* because is a real problem for women and in Arab countries women are I
a struggle to have equality. Plus any person that is in this life style (hotwife, swing, cuck, etc) will be ******* in most countries where religion (Muslim, Christian, Jews, etc) have power.
Yeah agree with you on that and it's too sad but reality begun to change with the new generation
And I'm totally against tht , as I said I respect women

If anyone here really understand the true meaning of what Islam religion is all about and what’s taught at home, schools n mosques, I’m sure you will think twice before dating anyone. Never mind sleeping around with whoever...

Yes, they are not all religious, but they have the same mindset about non Muslims, and it’s not a good positive feedback.

You play, you pay..... somehow now or later.

If anyone here really understand the true meaning of what Islam religion is all about and what’s taught at home, schools n mosques, I’m sure you will think twice before dating anyone. Never mind sleeping around with whoever...

Yes, they are not all religious, but they have the same mindset about non Muslims, and it’s not a good positive feedback.

You play, you pay..... somehow now or later.
Don't agree with you on the fact that all of them are intolerant , for.my part I do respect all opinions and lifestyles

Back