Suppose You Come Home....

For the hubbies who's love to watch to give moral support... would you as well urge the black bull to keep pounding the wife harder?

View attachment 87003

No, I wouldn't presume to tell him how to do it, that would be between he and my Wife to decide what is working best for them.
However, I would encourage him in other ways, if they didn't find it intrusive. I might say something about how beautiful my Wife's face looks from the pleasure he is giving her or how wonderful the sounds of my Wife's moans are. Things that let him know that I am not only aware of sexual his prowess, but appreciate it as well.

will

No, I wouldn't presume to tell him how to do it, that would be between he and my Wife to decide what is working best for them.
However, I would encourage him in other ways, if they didn't find it intrusive. I might say something about how beautiful my Wife's face looks from the pleasure he is giving her or how wonderful the sounds of my Wife's moans are. Things that let him know that I am not only aware of sexual his prowess, but appreciate it as well.

will

Would as well like to hover around them with a camcorder, cheering them along while you record?

61.jpg

Would be even better if the hubby sucks on the Bull's balls while he's slamming into the wife.

It would be difficult enough to stay in contact with her clitoris the way he is banging her let alone to try to suck his balls! The Bull would definitely need to use a much less vigorous pace. ;)

It would be difficult enough to stay in contact with her clitoris the way he is banging her let alone to try to suck his balls! The Bull would definitely need to use a much less vigorous pace. ;)

Of course less vigour would be required. Even better when once in a while the bull puts his cock into the hubby's mouth to clean up before returning it back into the wife's pussy.

First of all my wife just isn't into this. However, having said that, if I walked in and she was having sex with another guy, I'm there! Move over babe, I want to share it all...

Back