Summer vacations are comming...What will be your place?

We are buying a house this summer so no vacation for us! She's going to St Martin's in Sept. for her sisters bachelorette party fo a long weekend! We were trying to plan a trip to Jamaica or Puerto Rico in Oct but this house is breaking my back account lol! So will see how much overtime I can pick up and money I'll have if we go or not in Oct! I try not to go on vacations in July and August! Don't like being around tons of people with their ******* everywhere! Hope to do some day trips to the beach in LI, NJ and Ct! Hope everyone has a fun summer!

We are buying a house this summer so no vacation for us! She's going to St Martin's in Sept. for her sisters bachelorette party fo a long weekend! We were trying to plan a trip to Jamaica or Puerto Rico in Oct but this house is breaking my back account lol! So will see how much overtime I can pick up and money I'll have if we go or not in Oct! I try not to go on vacations in July and August! Don't like being around tons of people with their ******* everywhere! Hope to do some day trips to the beach in LI, NJ and Ct! Hope everyone has a fun summer!
I can meet her in St Martin in Sept...french island too, 30' by plane...

July/August arriving, tell us where you decide to spend your time during your holidays.

For me, it will be France&Eastern Europe (Croatia, Serbia, Romania, Ukraine, Russia and to finish Slovakia...Probably belgium too).

Tell us

Have nice summer holidayzzzz...!!!

Mr West
where might you be next weekend from the friday to the sunday?

Back