JAMAICAN PLEASURE - Our Jamaican Vacation

cuckcplSTL

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MO, US
Disclaimer* The following story is a work of fiction. It has strong sexual content and some of the material may be offensive to some. I hope those that do read it and enjoy it will comment or contact me if you would like to offer any feedback I hope you enjoy!

JAMAICAN PLEASURE -
My wife and I have always loved travel. We like to explore and visit new places and see as much of the world as we possibly can. There is so much beauty and history and culture that we have never been exposed to, and we always look forward to meeting new people and learning new things about the places we visit.
We’ve been to Europe, Central and South America, and parts of the Caribbean.
One place we have never been to is Jamaica. We have friends that have been there and they told us how beautiful it was and how much fun they had. Well it just so happened one day when I was talking with a client of mine about travel and such, that he mentioned that he had a condo in Montego Bay. He had it listed on some rental websites as he was only able to get down there a couple times a year, but he mentioned that October and November before the holidays he usually wasn’t able to rent it out much. I half jokingly said,
“If you give me a good deal I’d love to visit Jamaica some time!”
He replied that over the I had been a valuable customer to him and he really appreciated all the business I had been able to send his way.
“I tell you what,” he said, “Let me check my rental bookings and see what dates are available. If you can be flexible with travels dates I’ll let you stay for free, how’s that sound?”
It was too good to be true I told him, and honestly it had been quite a while since I’d had some time off. He told me he would check back with me in a bit.
Later that day he texted me and said that there wasn’t any bookings the 2nd week of October and if I was interested I could stay the whole week. I texted back that I certainly didn’t want take away from any rental income that he could be making, and he replied,
“Nonsense! It would probably have been vacant anyway, I’m putting you down for the whole week, cool?”
Well hell yes it was cool! And I couldn’t wait tell the wife where and when our next vacation was going be. When I told her she was equally as excited as I was and we wasted no time finding a killer deal on a flight to Montego Bay. It turns out since it was off season for tourists that the flights were super cheap too.
So skip ahead a month or so and the day came for our trip. We were both super excited and the wife had made the excuse to go shopping for some new sexy bathing suits and beach attire (as if she needed an excuse to go shopping.) I was really looking forward to relaxing, unwinding and seeing my beautiful wife strut around on the beach looking sexy as hell, getting some rum drinks in us and then fucking her like crazy all over my clients condo.
And boy did we ever. The first few days we had a routine of waking up and making love very first thing. Then we would take a stroll for breakfast, mingle with the locals and then hit the beach and catch some rays. At some point a lunch of jerk chicken, rice, beans, and rum drinks were necessary and then we would walk back to the condo for an afternoon nap. After waking up we would sex each other again, take a shower and hit the bar for the evening. We had not a care in the world and were having a fantastic time and even though we were warned and had heard stories about crime and unsavory elements that were abound in Jamaica, we never felt unsafe, and believe me, I always keep my wits about me when we are traveling in unfamiliar places.
On the day before we were set to leave, we decided that we wanted to do some snorkeling so after breakfast we asked around to see if there was someone who could take us out to a good spot for the day. One of the beach vendors we had talked to and of course bought a few things from during our stay recommended we walk down the beach to the pier and look for a boat named “Jamaican Pleasure” and there was surely to be a guy named Samson around. He was a good guy and would treat us fairly and take us out to the best snorkeling spots nearby. Well that sounded good to us and we took off down the beach. My wife was wearing a stunning bikini and I couldn’t help but watch as her ass swished back and forth with each step on the sand. She had put on a few pounds over the past few but as before she was sexy and lean, now she was equally sexy but more thick, and as you may have guessed, the Jamaican men had hit on her hard for the whole time we had been there. They had a way of being nice but bordered crossing the line with their compliments and advances. My wife, of course, ate up all the attention, and I did everything I could keep my jealousy in check so we could just enjoy our time on our vacation.
Well, we made it the pier and sure enough, “Jamaican Pleasure” was moored there. As we approached we saw a man sitting in the boat, which was little more than a skiff with an outboard motor, but that was just fine with us. The guy was a big, stocky, light skinned black man with a set of shorter dreads, maybe early to mid 20’s. I walked up to the boat and called out,
“Hey are you Samson?”
The guy looked up at but was silent, and just shook his head. I proceeded ask,
“Well we were told this is Samson’s boat and he could possibly take us out snorkeling today!”
“Yah, dis Samson’s boat, but he not here today,” the man said. Before we could get disappointed he says,
“Hold on one sec,” and he hops out of the boat and goes off down the pier to a small shack on the beach that had a sign that said ”Dive & Tackle.” We saw him talking to another guy in the shack and within a few minutes they both came back up the pier to the boat. The second guy, who was shorter, leaner, and darker than the first guy, introduced himself.
“Hey mon, I’m Thomas, and this is Bo,” he says, motioning to the first guy. “Samson he ain’t working today but dis his boat and he said if anyone wants to fish or snorkel then we take dem out give dem Jamaican Pleasure today!” He laughed as he said it and I couldn’t get a good read on him, he seemed slightly shady. He kept talking though and after a bit we both decided they seemed like good guys and they said they would take us out for 4 hours for $100 US. Thomas asked us what we wanted do and we said snorkeling so he grabbed some gear from the Dive & Tackle and we hopped on board. Thomas held my wife by the hand as he helped her on board, his other hand sliding around the small of her back as he hooted out,
“Well hold on ain’t you just a beautiful ray of sunshine! It is truly our lucky day!”
My wife smiled and said,
“Thank you!”
So we headed out on the skiff down the shore a ways and out the reef. It was a beautiful sunny day which made for some great snorkeling as the suns rays penetrated the water and all the colors of the coral and fish were beautiful. We saw lots of parrotfish, grunts, angelfish, porgies, even some rays and turtles. Thomas and Bo really came through and took us to some fantastic snorkeling spots, we were having a great time. After a couple hours we started heading back, and as Bo piloted the boat, Thomas baited some fishing rods and handed them to us to do a little fishing. The fish were biting and we were landing quite a few. My wife pulled in a good size red snapper, and as Thomas was unhooking it he exclaimed,
“What a good looking snapper, eh? Bet it not as pretty as dat snapper you got there though!” He peered at my wife over the top of his sunglasses as he gestured toward her bikini bottoms, her vaginal lips clearly outlined against the wet material. She smiled and laughed and noticeably made an effort to keep her legs closed. Thomas and Bo laughed at each other and the banter continued like this for the rest of the ride back to the marina, the comments bordering on lewd but always followed with a hearty laugh so I never was quite sure if it was just Jamaican humor or if I should be offended and defend my wife’s honor. She, however, didn’t seem to mind the comments and seemed to by flattered by all the attention she was getting.
As we pulled up to dock the boat Thomas offered to clean some of the fish for us to take back to our condo to grill up for dinner. That was a great idea I said, but just as I answered he added,
“ I got a better idea, why don’t me and Bo fix dis fish up for you, we give you a true Jamaican home cooked meal..... the true Jamaican Pleasure package deal so to speak!”
I looked at the wife, not so sure it was a good idea as I didn’t really trust the of these guys, and she gave the same look back, but I guess not wanting offend or sound ungrateful she said ,
“What do you think babe?”
I was thinking it was not such a good idea, and I still don’t know what made say it but I answered,
“Sure why not, sounds like it could be fun.”
“Oh yah mon, we gon have a LOT of fun!” Thomas answered, and Bo chuckled under his breath.
“We grill up dis snapper nice and spicy, have some mango, some plantain, rice, beans, some Red Stripe, mmm-mmm!” He smiled real big, his gold front tooth glinting in the sunlight.
On the walk back to the condo, we stopped at a produce stand and got some mango and plantain and some pre cooked rice and beans. When we arrived back to the condo we invited them in and showed them the grill and popped some Red Stripes we had in the fridge. My alert mode was kept on high though, we had strange men with knives and cocky attitudes, and very little defend ourselves with if they decided they wanted to rob us and take whatever they wanted.
I decided try keep my mind off of that and give them the benefit of the doubt that they were just being friendly and showing us a good time for our vacation, or “Jamaican Pleasure.”
Once again, Thomas and Bo came through and fed us a fantastic meal, the beers kept flowing, and after dinner some rum shots began flowing also.
Of course, the sexy wife talk continued, Thomas just couldn’t help himself from making compliment after compliment about my wife, her smile, her eyes, her body, etc.
An hour or so passed and the forwardness of the men was progressing the point that I knew what they were thinking, that they would just keep pushing the limits and see if they could make a play for my wife. Maybe they had done this approach before and maybe it worked. Maybe they did this all the time, but I wasn’t going for it. My wife may have been up for it but I wasn’t going ask her so I told Thomas and Bo that we had a great time today and we both thanked them so much for everything. Thomas tried to protest,
“Hey mon, maybe the wife is not ready to end the party so if you’re tired you can just go on to bed, we will take real good care of her!”
Again a big grin crossed his face, but I firmly but nicely ushered them out the door, finally. As I closed and locked the door, I spun around with a,
“Whew! What a day!” to the wife and crossed the room to sit next to her on the couch and we embraced in a long, deep kiss.
“That was, um, interesting” she said, “Our last day was certainly the most exciting of the whole trip!”
“Exciting huh?” I inquired. “Did those Jamaican men turn you on babe? Did you want them to stay?”
She laughed and kind of pushed me back away from her and was like,
“ No!!!.... well maybe just a little!” with a coy smile.
“But don’t worry, you’re going to be the beneficiary of how wet this pussy is right now,” she purred to me.
Well my cock instantly stirred, but before we got down to some serious fucking I said I needed to take a quick shower, as I was still smelling of fish from catching and cleaning our dinner.
“Give me five minutes,” I said, “You pour us some drinks and get real comfortable, and I’ll be right back.”

So as I step out of the shower and put on some clean boxers, out of the bedroom and in the living room, imagine my surprise see Thomas and Bo.
“Thomas said he left his sunglasses here,” the wife stuttered, “So I let them in and now they say they want talk you.”
The look of the men was different now, and the mood a bit more serious.
“Yah, me and Bo was talkin’ when we left and we figured dat you maybe owed us some more for everything we did for you today,” Thomas began. “I thought maybe we was gonna get a gratuity or sumtin at the end but it din’t happen so now we came back to get it if it’s ok wit you.”
I’ll admit, I was nervous about what was going to happen next but I tried to remain calm and in control of the situation.
“Of course Thomas, the wife and I had said the same thing after you left and we were definitely going to come find you in the morning to settle up with you before we left.”
“Yah sure you were.” Thomas sneered. But then he laughed as if to try to calm our nerves. “You hear dat Bo? I told you these was good people.”
I didn’t want to leave my wife in the room by herself with them so I said,
“Hey babe, I have some cash in my shorts pocket, will you grab it for me?”
She started for the bedroom and as she walked past Thomas he grabbed her by the arm and said,
“No Sweetie, you stay here wit us, you much prettier to look at den your old man.”
I could tell it wasn’t going to be worth arguing over so I hurried to the bedroom and came back with some cash and handed Thomas another $100.
“Is that cool?” I asked.
He took the money and pocketed it, and said,
“You know what I think would be cool? How bout we keep dis party going like we was havin’ so much fun before? You would like dat too wouldn’t you Sweetie?”
He still had a hold of my wife’s arm and she was trying to be cool herself and she nodded to him,
“Yeah I suppose we wouldn’t mind having a little more fun tonight,” and she smiled at him.
“Now dat’s what I’m talking ‘bout! See Bo, I told you she would be down for some fun din’t I!”
They both laughed and Bo said,
“Yah Thomas you was right all right.”
Thomas saw the drinks my wife had made for us and handed one to her and took the other for himself and said,
“Cheers Sweetie, come sit on Thomas’ lap for a bit,” and he pulled her toward him. She did as he said, and Bo wanted to know where the rum was so he could make himself a ******* too. I knew what was going to go down now but I couldn’t figure out a way to do anything to stop it, they were both bigger, younger and stronger than I was, and they were armed with knives. They were not threatening us with v******e, but I was quite certain they weren’t opposed to it either.
Bo handed me a ******* and said,
“Jamaican Pleasure my bruther,” and clinked my glass.
“Hey girl I feel you rubbing dat ass on my cock,” Thomas chuckled. “You doin’ it on purpose ain’t you. You like what you feel don’t you. You like to feel my big black cock don’t you?”
He smiled big and she nodded her head yes, but didn’t say anything. He told her to go ahead and rub her big ass over his cock and again, she did as he said and starting grinding her ass back and forth across his crotch. I tensed a bit and Bo put his hand on my shoulder firmly and said,
“It’s ok buddy we gon take real good care of her don’t worry.”
My wife was looking in my direction with a look that I hadn’t seen before, her eyes kind of glazed over and no real expression on her face. I couldn’t quite tell if she had just completely checked out or if it was a look of pure lust. She had her arm around Thomas’ shoulders and she continued to grind back and forth on his cock.
“You feel it gettin’ bigger don’t you girl.” She said yes it was getting much bigger and he said,
“Well why don’t you take it out and get a good look at it den?”
She did not hesitate and slid off his lap and reached down to unbutton and unzip his shorts.
“That’s it girl you know what to do,” he growled, and she reached in and grabbed his semi erect cock and flopped it out of his shorts. I couldn’t believe this was happening and I also couldn’t believe the size of his cock. Not even fully erect he was already bigger than I was at full hard on, and the next thing that happened truly surprised the ******* out of me. I started to get a hard on in my boxers as I watched my wife stroke this guys massive dick.
“Suck it,” he said, and instantly she was slobbering all over his now fully erect cock, trying get it all in her mouth but barely accommodating half of his length, with plenty of room left on his shaft continue stroking with one hand as she bobbed her head up and down. Thomas looked over at me with a smirk on his face, knowing that he owned us in this moment. His eyes shifted to my boxers and he noticed the bulge that was protruding from them.
“Well look at dat Bo, dis white boy like what he seeing! Look at the bulge in his pants!”
They both broke out in a chorus of laughter, which continued for quite a while, as I was now completely humiliated. But it was only going get worse.
“Hey mon why don’t you take dem boxers off and let’s see what you packin’!”
My wife paused blowing Thomas for a moment and looked over at me.
“Do it,” Bo said, and I looked at him as he was staring down at me.
“Come on man we don’t have be like that, this is humiliating enough !” I blurted out.
“Just fucking do it!” Bo said again, “And trust me mon we is just gettin’ started wit all dis. We gon be here quite a while so you might as well just cooperate.”
I dropped my boxers to the floor and my boner sprung straight up and stared right at me. Never in my life have I hated my dick until this moment, but here he was just embarrassing the ******* out of me. The two of them broke out in laughter again, and Thomas hooted out,
“ Hey Sweetie you poor thing, dat’s all the dick you been gettin’?”
Their laughter continued and my wife seemingly couldn’t help herself and chuckled too as she said,
“Yep!”
“Well don’t worry me and Bo gon fix dat here real soon. Matter of fact, now dat we got white boy all naked I think it’s time we see the grand prize. I been admiring yo sweet body all day and now I just got see the whole package!”
He didn’t even have to say another word as my wife stood up, pulled her swimsuit cover over her head, and unclasped her bikini top, exposing her milky white breasts. Fantastic 36d’s with nice big nipples.
“Oh my god,” Thomas muttered, as she continued and then peeled her bikini bottoms off letting them drop to the floor, exposing her expertly manicured mound. My wife knows I don’t like a bald pussy, nor do I like an unruly bush, and she keeps it nice and tidy with just the right amount of hair on her pubis.
“Damn Bo are you seein’ what I’m seein’!!!”
Bo kind of let out a primitive growl and I could see him rubbing his cock through his shorts. My wife kind of paraded around the room and did a little spin, and it occurred to me in that moment that she had probably been wanting this the whole damn time! And even if she didn’t at the beginning she sure was getting into it now.
Bo left his post standing next to me and went and sat on the couch next to Thomas and undid his shorts, proceeding to pull out a cock at least as long as Thomas’ but even thicker. She is never going to take all that cock I thought to myself.
My wife had gotten back on her knees kneeling in from of both of them now, her pale skin contrasting against their dark bodies.
“Hey white boy get over here I got a job for you! I’m gon need her good and wet so she take all dis black dick so get over here and lick her pussy real good you got me?!”
I defeatedly replied,
“Guys I’m pretty sure she is already plenty wet, I know how she gets.”
“It wasn’t a request bruther you got me?”
My wife was on her knees in doggy position and had a huge black dick in each hand as she took turns taking as much cock down her throat as she could before gagging. I approached her from behind and got underneath her. I could smell her sex and she was dripping juices down both thighs, just as I expected. I do absolutely love to lick her pussy though and was pretty sure it was all I was going to get that night so I went down on her, licking her from behind, lapping up and down from her clit to her asshole. She let out long deep moans, that were muffled by cock. My face was covered in her juices and it didn’t take long before she shuddered and came all over my face. It was so incredibly hot I almost forgot for a second the predicament we were in until I heard Thomas’ voice,
Ok white boy, your job is done, it’s time watch your pretty little wife get fucked better dan she ever been fucked before. Give her a kiss and tell her you love her and den get da fuck out da way.”
Not even thinking about it, I kissed her right on her cock sucking mouth, but was suddenly shaken back reality when I realized that my wife was not on birth control of any kind, as I had a vasectomy a few years back. This couldn’t be happening.
“Hey guys, this isn’t the kind of party I thought we were having! I mean it looks like she’s enjoying herself ok but how about we just stick blow jobs?”
Predictably, they broke out in laughter again,
“No way we leavin’ here without hittin’ dat!” Thomas assured.
“Ok then,” I pretended to have leverage for negotiating, “Do you guys have condoms?”
Again the laughter.
“What da fuck I need a condom for? You got to be joking !”
I wasn’t giving up,
“Well can you at least go buy some? We can’t risk her getting pregnant!”
Thomas almost seemed ponder this for a second, but then responded,
“I tell you what white boy, you want condoms you just head on back to town and get you some!”
I knew for a fact that the minute I left they were going to fuck her anyway, bareback, and not to mention it was after midnight at this point and there wasn’t going to be any place open to buy condoms anyway. As a last ditch effort I offered them more cash if they would just leave, which was dumb but I had to try, even though I was pretty sure I was the only one of the four of us that was not enjoying what was happening.
“That’s cool,” said Thomas, “We will take the cash, but we gon’ fuck yo wife too.”
Thomas stood up from the couch and said,
“You ready for this Sweetie?”
She nodded and moaned her approval as he grabbed her by the hips and flipped her on to the couch so she was still on all fours working Bo’s dick and Thomas had easy access to my wife’s dripping pussy. I couldn’t bear to watch but was hypnotized as his ebony rod that was almost the length of my forearm inched toward her swollen cunt. He pressed the head in to her and she moaned deeply again, followed by a few more inches, then he pulled back, allowing her pussy to open up some, and then pushed back in her. I never would have thought it possible but he continued sliding his cock in her until it all disappeared inside her, and his balls touched her clit.
“Oh my god!!!!” was all she could say, as Thomas’ dick went to places that I had never been, and then he slowly and rhythmically started fucking her. This sent her into a frenzy of lust and she made noises that sounded like a wild a-ni-mal, grunts and groans that were not sexy to the ear, but I obviously knew she was getting the fucking of her life. She tried her best to continue to give attention to Bo’s cock as Thomas went balls deep again and again and again. Bo had a handful of her hair and Thomas was holding her by both hips as she was now just completely their little fuck toy. She was theirs for the taking, her head bobbing, her ass jiggling with each thrust from Thomas and her tits swaying back and forth as they completely used her for their pleasure.
My cock was so hard it was turning purple and oozing pre cum, and I cursed it for betraying me. There was no way I should be turned on by seeing my wife getting handled like this by other men. I resisted touching it but I feared it would burst if I didn’t relieve the pressure soon.
Thomas was a fucking machine and I watched the clock go by 15, then 20, then 30 minutes, thrusting deep in my wife quickly, then slowly, then fast again. Each time he picked his pace up she screamed with lust and came on his dick. He made her cum at least 5 times, and I was certainly jealous of his abilities to give her pleasure. Jamaican Pleasure, I thought myself, and I just shook my head.
At about the 30 minute mark they took a break, and as they separated, they were dripping sweat, mostly Thomas’, but my wife’s hair was noticeably wet from sweat, and beads of sweat were on her chest. They were having quite a workout. She took a deep breath and let out a deep sigh, and rolled over on her back on the couch. Bo and Thomas had gotten up and gone to the fridge for a couple beers, and I handed my wife her ******* from the end table.
“Can you get some water please babe?” she asked, and as I brought her a glass of water she whispered ,
“Don’t worry it will all be over soon.”
I didn’t say anything but thought myself that she probably didn’t really want it be over, and I was the only one that wasn’t having the time of my life. I stood there looking at my wife, her face all flushed, and her pussy swollen and gaping, holding her hand. Suddenly I had the thought that she had actually never looked so beautiful. As I was admiring her, Bo pushed me from the back and said,
“You in my way mon, it’s my turn to have a stab at her. Ain’t dat right girl?”
She nodded her head yes, and let go of my hand. Bo knelt between her legs and started pushing his massive cock into her. Her pussy didn’t immediately adjust to his size so he motioned to me and said,
“Come here mon, I’m gon need you to get her wet again so I can fuck her!”
Well it was one thing to lick her pussy before, but now Thomas’ dick had been sliding in and out of it for quite some time and there was bound to be a mix of his sweat and precum mixed in with her cum. She saw me hesitate, and instantly jumped in to save what little of my dignity was left.
“No Bo, I am good and wet for you already, please just put that big dick in me right now!”
He chuckled a low growl and said,
“Alright den!” and stroked his cock as he got back between her legs.
“Bo is a monster when he fucks!” Thomas yelled out as he crossed the room back over to the couch, and I watched as Bo parted her pussy lips with his fingers, allowing the most access he could for his huge cock. He popped the head of his cock in her and her head flopped back and her eyes closed. He continued slide it in her but was getting resistance due his massive girth. He was gentle though, and I imagined he had used this technique every time he bedded a woman, and soon enough he had sank himself all the way in her. And he stayed there, not moving, waiting for her vaginal walls to adjust and accept his size.
And then, he fucked her. Oh my god did he fuck her. He fucked her so fast and hard she could barely make a sound, just little whimpers coming from her with each thrust of his cock. I was sure he was hurting her and made a couple strides towards her and Thomas grabbed my arm.
“No mon she loving it I promise you!”
“Are you ok babe?” I called out, just as a massive orgasm crashed over her and she started screaming,
“Fuck Yes!!! Fuck Yes!! Fuck !!! Oh God!!!! I’m Cumming!!!!”
Bo didn’t stop and piston fucked my wife’s previously little pussy non stop. I would have been out of breath by now but Bo showed no signs of slowing down. Thomas rejoined the action kneeling and shoving his dark black dick in her face and slapping her with it as she just opened her mouth wide with her tongue sticking out. He shoved his dick down her throat until she gagged and slapped her with it and just rubbed it all over her face. Then he dropped his balls in her mouth and she sucked them one at a time as he continued stroking himself. Bo was reaching his point of no return and somehow picked up his pace even more and fucked her to limp submission. Suddenly he roared out and with one final thrust, and unloaded his seed deep inside my wife’s beat up cunt. The moment I was dreading, and he certainly didn’t hold anything back, as he kept every inch of his dick buried deep inside her until every last drop of his cum was deposited, flooding her cervix. After he was done he got up off of her and put his shorts back on. I could see a huge load of cum oozing out of her.
No sooner had Bo gotten up off her than Thomas grunted and started cum down my wife’s throat. She made a noise in protest and turned her head away as Thomas’ orgasm continued. He proceeded to unceremoniously dump a couple of long ropes of cum across her face with the last few drops splattering across her tits.
“Guess I not be gettin’ her pregnant!” he laughed.
“But you probably be having a little baby Bo tho!”
They were both already dressed and quickly left the condo without saying another word. I guess since they had their fun they possibly forgot about the rest of my cash. I went over and asked my wife if she was ok. She nodded her head yes but was laying still on the couch with her eyes closed. I went the bathroom and fetched a towel for her to wipe up with. When I came back she saw me standing there, towel in hand and my little white dick still hard as a rock. I could see the wistful look on her face, as she obviously felt sorry for me.
“Oh you poor man, I am so sorry you had see that. I guess you couldn’t help yourself though,” she said, as she motioned toward my painfully erect member.
“I wish I could let you fuck me,” she continued, “But I have been completely worn out by them. I hope you understand.”
I nodded, certainly understanding, as I had just watched her engage in the most enduring and physical act of sex that I had ever seen, even in porn.
“Well before you clean yourself up can I at least.....” I started, and before I could finish my sentence she nodded her head and said,
“Yes babe, go for it,” as she knew what I was about to say.
I knelt between her legs, where Bo had been just moments earlier and started stroking my throbbing rod furiously. My eyes wandered from her cum soaked face and tits down to her gaping and cum oozing pussy. Unlike the bulls that had just used her for well over an hour, I lasted only a minute or so before ejaculating an excited stream of semen over her pussy. I watched as it ran down her pubis and mixed in with Bo’s cum still dripping from her pussy. It felt so good to finally release and I was so glad the whole ordeal was over. I sat back and breathed a sigh of relief, glanced at the clock and saw that it was past 3am. We were due at the airport for our flight home in less than five hours. As I looked back at my wife I saw that she was sound asleep. I knew I should let her rest. Trying my best not to disturb her I wiped as much of the cum as I could off of her.
I then got up and went about packing our stuff and getting everything ready so all she had to do when she woke up was take a quick shower and get dressed. We drove to the airport without speaking a word to each other but the thoughts in my head were swirling. Were we just assaulted and robbed? Had my wife just been r-ap-ed? Should I contact the police? But the more I thought about it the more the answer was clear. No, we were just given Jamaican hospitality, Jamaican Pleasure as it were. Obviously we were asking for it, and those men were just making our vacation one to remember, fulfilling our wishes and deepest darkest fantasies. I mean, everyone knows what will happen if you take your white wife on vacation to Jamaica. Take it from me, as either a warning or an advertisement for Jamaican tourism, if you didn’t know before now, I’m telling you.
The following day, after we had gotten home and settled back to our normal lives, the wife and I sat down and talked about what had happened. She confirmed to me that at the beginning of it all she was scared about what they were going to do to us but at some point the idea of fucking those black men with huge cocks overtook her fear. She said that she figured it would keep them from robbing and maybe doing worse things to us and she would also be able to satisfy her fantasies and curiosities. So it was a win-win, I suppose? I just had to accept what had happened and move on from it.
A couple final things I feel I should pass on in closing. First, as soon as we got home my wife took a home pregnancy test that gave a positive result. I was completely freaked out but when she followed up with a doctors visit days later it turned out she was not pregnant, so we dodged a bullet there. She did say the doctor questioned her about why she needed the test, as he knew I was vasectomy safe. She said she felt she had no option but to tell him that she had sex with another man, and was scared to death she had gotten pregnant by him as she would have had to tell me about it. And lastly, a week later I received a text from Thomas with some pics attached. I had forgotten that we had exchanged phone numbers early in our snorkeling excursion in case we ever made it back Jamaica. Apparently he had been snapping some cell phone pics during the evening. With everything that had been going on I didn’t even notice. Along with the pics was a note from him,
“Memories of your vacation! See you next time, you know who call!”
So that’s my story of our Jamaican vacation. I'll let you all decide if it sounds like a vacation you might want to take. Your travel agent is just a phone call away!

Last edited:
Disclaimer* The following story is a work of fiction. It has strong sexual content and some of the material may be offensive to some. I hope those that do read it and enjoy it will comment or contact me if you would like to offer any feedback I hope you enjoy!

JAMAICAN PLEASURE -
My wife and I have always loved travel. We like explore and visit new places and see as much of the world as we possibly can. There is so much beauty and history and culture that we have never been exposed to, and we always look forward to meeting new people and learning new things about the places we visit.
One place we have never been to is Jamaica. We have friends that have been there and they told us how beautiful it was and how much fun they had. Well it just so happened one day when I was talking with a client of mine about travel and such, that he mentioned that he had a condo in Montego Bay. He had it listed on some rental websites as he was only able to get down there a couple times a year, but he mentioned that October and November before the holidays he usually wasn’t able to rent it out much. I half jokingly said,
He replied that over the I had been a valuable customer to him and he really appreciated all the business I had been able to send his way.
“I tell you what,” he said, “Let me check my rental bookings and see what dates are available. If you can be flexible with travels dates I’ll let you stay for free, how’s that sound?”
It was too good to be true I told him, and honestly it had been quite a while since I’d had some time off. He told me he would check back with me in a bit.
Later that day he texted me and said that there wasn’t any bookings the 2nd week of October and if I was interested I could stay the whole wee I texted back that I certainly didn’t want take away from any rental income that he could be making, and he replied,
“Nonsense! It would probably have been vacant anyway, I’m putting you down for the whole week, cool?”
Well hell yes it was cool! And I couldn’t wait tell the wife where and when our next vacation was going be. When I told her she was equally as excited as I was and we wasted no time finding a killer deal on a flight to Montego Bay. It turns out since it was off season for tourists that the flights were super cheap too.
So skip ahead a month or so and the day came for our trip. We were both super excited and the wife had made the excuse to go shopping for some new sexy bathing suits and beach attire (as if she needed an excuse to go shopping.) I was really looking forward to relaxing, unwinding and seeing my beautiful wife strut around on the beach looking sexy as hell, getting some rum drinks in us and then fucking her like crazy all over my clients condo.
And boy did we ever. The first few days we had a routine of waking up and making love very first thing. Then we would take a stroll for breakfast, mingle with the locals and then hit the beach and catch some rays. At some point a lunch of jerk chicken, rice, beans, and rum drinks were necessary and then we would walk back to the condo for an afternoon nap. After waking up we would sex each other again, take a shower and hit the bar for the evening. We had not a care in the world and were having a fantastic time and even though we were warned and had heard stories about crime and unsavory elements that were abound in Jamaica, we never felt unsafe, and believe me, I always keep my wits about me when we are traveling in unfamiliar places.
On the day before we were set to leave, we decided that we wanted to do some snorkeling so after breakfast we asked around to see if there was someone who could take us out to a good spot for the day. One of the beach vendors we had talked to and of course bought a few things from during our stay recommended we walk down the beach to the pier and look for a boat named “Jamaican Pleasure” and there was surely to be a guy named Samson around. He was a good guy and would treat us fairly and take us out to the best snorkeling spots nearby. Well that sounded good to us and we took off down the beach. My wife was wearing a stunning bikini and I couldn’t help but watch as her ass swished back and forth with each step on the sand. She had put on a few pounds over the past few but as before she was sexy and lean, now she was equally sexy but more thick, and as you may have guessed, the Jamaican men had hit on her hard for the whole time we had been there. They had a way of being nice but bordered crossing the line with their compliments and advances. My wife, of course, ate up all the attention, and I did everything I could keep my jealousy in check so we could just enjoy our time on our vacation.
Well, we made it the pier and sure enough, “Jamaican Pleasure” was moored there. As we approached we saw a man sitting in the boat, which was little more than a skiff with an outboard motor, but that was just fine with us. The guy was a big, stocky, light skinned black man with a set of shorter dreads, maybe early to mid 20’s. I walked up to the boat and called out,
“Hey are you Samson?”
“Well we were told this is Samson’s boat and he could possibly take us out snorkeling today!”
“Yah, dis Samson’s boat, but he not here today,” the man said. Before we could get disappointed he says,
“Hold on one sec,” and he hops out of the boat and goes off down the pier to a small shack on the beach that had a sign that said ”Dive & Tackle.” We saw him talking to another guy in the shack and within a few minutes they both came back up the pier to the boat. The second guy, who was shorter, leaner, and darker than the first guy, introduced himself.
“Hey mon, I’m Thomas, and this is Bo,” he says, motioning to the first guy. “Samson he ain’t working today but dis his boat and he said if anyone wants to fish or snorkel then we take dem out give dem Jamaican Pleasure today!” He laughed as he said it and I couldn’t get a good read on him, he seemed slightly shady. He kept talking though and after a bit we both decided they seemed like good guys and they said they would take us out for 4 hours for $0 US. Thomas asked us what we wanted do and we said snorkeling so he grabbed some gear from the Dive & Tackle and we hopped on board. Thomas held my wife by the hand as he helped her on board, his other hand sliding around the small of her back as he hooted out,
“Well hold on ain’t you just a beautiful ray of sunshine! It is truly our lucky day!”
My wife smiled and said,
“Thank you!”
So we headed out on the skiff down the shore a ways and out the reef. It was a beautiful sunny day which made for some great snorkeling as the suns rays penetrated the water and all the colors of the coral and fish were beautiful. We saw
lots of parrotfish, grunts, angelfish, porgies, even some rays and turtles. Thomas and Bo really came through and took us to some fantastic snorkeling spots, we were having a great time. After a couple hours we started heading back, and as bro piloted the boat, Thomas baited some fishing rods and handed them to us to do a little fishing. The fish were and we were landing quite a few. My wife pulled in a good size red snapper, and as Thomas was unhooking it he exclaimed,
“What a good looking snapper, eh? Bet it not as pretty as dat snapper you got there though!” He peered at my wife over the top of his sunglasses as he gestured toward her bikini bottoms, her vaginal lips clearly outlined against the wet material. She smiled and laughed and noticeably made an effort to keep her legs closed. Thomas and Bo laughed at each other and the banter continued like this for the rest of the ride back to the marina, the comments bordering on lewd but always followed with a hearty laugh so I never was quite sure if it was just Jamaican humor or if I should be offended and defend my wife’s honor. She, however, didn’t seem to mind the comments and seemed to by flattered by all the attention she was getting.
As we pulled up to dock the boat Thomas offered to clean some of the fish for us to take back to our condo to grill up for dinner. That was a great idea I said, but just as I answered he added,
“ I got a better idea, why don’t me and Bo fix dis fish up for you, we give you a true Jamaican home cooked meal..... the true Jamaican Pleasure package deal so to speak!”
I looked at the wife, not so sure it was a good idea as I didn’t really trust the of these guys, and she gave the same look back, but I guess not wanting offend or sound ungrateful she said ,
I was thinking it was not such a good idea, and I still don’t know what made say it but I answered,
“Oh yah mon, we gon have a LOT of fun!” Thomas answered, and Bo chuckled under his breath.
“We grill up dis snapper nice and spicy, have some mango, some plantain, rice, beans, some Red Stripe, mmm-mmm!” He smiled real big, his gold front tooth glinting in the sunlight.
On the walk back to the condo, we stopped at a produce stand and got some mango and plantain and some pre cooked rice and beans. When we arrived back to the condo we invited them in and showed them the grill and popped some Red Stripes we had in the fridge. My alert mode was kept on high though, we had strange men with knives and cocky attitudes, and very little defend ourselves with if they decided they wanted rob us and take whatever they wanted.
I decided try keep my mind off of that and give them the benefit of the doubt that they were just being friendly and showing us a good time for our vacation, or “Jamaican Pleasure.”
Once again, Thomas and Bo came through and fed us a fantastic meal, the beers kept flowing, and after dinner some rum shots began flowing also.
Of course, the sexy wife talk continued, Thomas just couldn’t help himself from making compliment after compliment about my wife, her smile, her eyes, her body, etc.
An hour or passed and the forwardness of the men was progressing the point that I knew what they were thinking, that they would just keep pushing the limits and see if they could make a for my wife. Maybe they had done this approach before and maybe it worked. Maybe they did this all the time, but I wasn’t going for it. My wife may have been up for it but I wasn’t going ask her so I told Thomas and Bo that we had a great time today and we both thanked them so much for everything. Thomas tried to protest,
“Hey mon, maybe the wife is not ready to end the party so if you’re tired you can just go on to bed, we will take real good care of her!”
Again a big grin crossed his face, but I firmly but nicely ushered them out the door, finally. As I closed and locked the door, I spun around with a,
“Whew! What a day!” to the wife and crossed the room to sit next to her on the couch and we embraced in a long, deep kiss.
“That was, um, interesting” she said, “Our last day was certainly the most exciting of the whole trip!”
“Exciting huh?” I inquired. “Did those Jamaican men turn you on babe? Did you want them to stay?”
“But don’t worry, you’re going to be the beneficiary of how wet this pussy is right now,” she purred to me.
Well my cock instantly stirred, but before we got down to some serious fucking I said I needed to take a quick shower, as I was still smelling of fish from catching and cleaning our dinner.
“Give me five minutes,” I said, “You pour us some drinks and get real comfortable, and I’ll be right bac”

So as I step out of the shower and put on some clean boxers, out of the bedroom and in the living room, imagine my surprise see Thomas and Bo.
“Thomas said he left his sunglasses here,” the wife stuttered, “So I let them in and now they say they want talk you.”
“Yah, me and Bo was talkin’ when we left and we figured dat you maybe owed us some more for everything we did for you today,” Thomas began. “I thought maybe we was gonna get a gratuity or sumtin at the end but it din’t happen so now we came back to get it if it’s ok wit you.”
I’ll admit, I was nervous about what was going to happen next but I tried to remain calm and in control of the situation.
“Of course Thomas, the wife and I had said the same thing after you left and we were definitely going to come find you in the morning to settle up with you before we left.”
“Yah sure you were.” Thomas sneered. But then he laughed as if to try to calm our nerves. “You hear dat Bo? I told you these was good people.”
She started for the bedroom and as she walked past Thomas he grabbed her by the arm and said,
“No Sweetie, you stay here wit us, you much prettier to look at den your old man.”
I could tell it wasn’t going to be worth arguing over so I hurried to the bedroom and came back with some cash and handed Thomas another $0.
“Is that cool?” I asked.
He took the and pocketed it, and said,
“You know what I think would be cool? How bout we keep dis party going like we was havin’ so much fun before? You would like dat too wouldn’t you Sweetie?”
He still had a hold of my wife’s arm and she was trying to be cool herself and she nodded to him,
“Yeah I suppose we wouldn’t mind having a little more fun tonight,” and she smiled at him.
“Now dat’s what I’m talking ‘bout! See Bo, I told you she would be down for some fun din’t I!”
Thomas saw the drinks my wife had made for us and handed one to her and took the other for himself and said,
“Cheers Sweetie, come sit on Thomas’ lap for a bit,” and he pulled her toward him. She did as he said, and Bo wanted to know where the rum was so he could make himself a ******* too. I knew what was going to go down now but I couldn’t figure out a way to do anything to stop it, they were both bigger, younger and stronger than I was, and they were armed with knives. They were not threatening us with v******e, but I was quite certain they weren’t opposed to it either.
“Jamaican Pleasure my brudder,” and clinked my glass.
“Hey girl I feel you rubbing dat ass on my cock,” Thomas chuckled. “You doin’ it on purpose ain’t you. You like what you feel don’t you. You like to feel my big black cock don’t you?”
He smiled big and she nodded her head yes, but didn’t say anything. He told her to go ahead and rub her big ass over his cock and again, she did as he said and starting grinding her ass back and forth across his crotch. I tensed a bit and Bo put his hand on my shoulder firmly and said,
My wife was looking in my direction with a look that I hadn’t seen before, her eyes kind of glazed over and no real expression on her face. I couldn’t quite tell if she had just completely checked out or if it was a look of pure lust. She had her arm around Thomas’ shoulders and she continued to grind back and forth on his coc
“You feel it gettin’ bigger don’t you girl.” She said yes it was getting much bigger and he said,
She did not hesitate and slid off his lap and reached down unbutton and unzip his shorts.
“That’s it girl you know what to do,” he growled, and she reached in and grabbed his semi erect cock and flopped it out of his shorts. I couldn’t believe this was happening and I also couldn’t believe the size of his coc Not even fully erect he was already bigger than I was at full hard on, and the next thing that happened truly surprised the ******* out of . I started get a hard on in my boxers as I watched my wife stroke this guys massive dic
“Suck it,” he said, and instantly she was slobbering all over his now fully erect cock, trying get it all in her mouth but barely accommodating half of his length, with plenty of room left on his shaft continue stroking with one hand as she bobbed her head up and down. Thomas looked over at with a smirk on his face, knowing that he owned us in this moment. His eyes shifted my boxers and he noticed the bulge that was protruding from them.
“Well look at dat Bo, dis white boy like what he seeing! Look at the bulge in his pants!”
They both broke out in a chorus of laughter, which continued for quite a while, as I was now completely humiliated. But it was only going get worse.
“Come on man we don’t have be like that, this is humiliating enough for !” I blurted out.
“Just fucking do it!” Bo said again, “And trust mon we is just gettin’ started wit all dis. We gon be here quite a while so you might as well just cooperate.”
I dropped my boxers the floor and my boner sprung straight up and stared right at . Never in my life have I hated my dick until this moment, but here he was just embarrassing the ******* out of me. The of them broke out in laughter again, and Thomas hooted out,
Their laughter continued and my wife seemingly couldn’t help herself and chuckled too as she said,
“Yep!”
“Well don’t worry and Bo gon fix dat here real soon. Matter of fact, now dat we got white boy all naked I think it’s time we see the grand prize. I been admiring yo sweet body all day and now I just got see the whole package!”
He didn’t even have say another word as my wife stood up, pulled her swimsuit cover over her head, and unclasped her bikini top, exposing her milky white breasts. Fantastic 36d’s with nice big nipples.
“Oh my god,” Thomas muttered, as she continued and then peeled her bikini bottoms off letting them drop to the floor, exposing her expertly manicured mound. My wife knows I don’t like a bald pussy, nor do I like an unruly bush, and she keeps it nice and tidy with just the right amount of hair on her pubis.
Bo kind of let out a primitive growl and I could see him rubbing his cock through his shorts. My wife kind of paraded around the room and did a little spin, and it occurred to in that moment that she had probably been wanting this the whole damn time! And even if she didn’t at the beginning she sure was getting into it now.
Bo left his post standing next to me and went and sat on the couch next to Thomas and undid his shorts, proceeding to pull out a cock at least as long as Thomas’ but even thicker. She is never going to take all that cock I thought to myself.
My wife had gotten back on her knees kneeling in from of both of them now, her pale skin contrasting against their dark bodies.
“Hey white boy get over here I got a job for you! I’m gon need her good and wet so she take all dis black dick so get over here and lick her pussy real good you got me?!”
I defeatedly replied,
“It wasn’t a request brudder you got me?”
My wife was on her knees in doggy position and had a huge black dick in each hand as she took turns taking as much cock down her throat as she could before gagging. I approached her from behind and got underneath her. I could smell her sex and she was dripping juices down both thighs, just as I expected. I do absolutely love to lick her pussy though and was pretty sure it was all I was going to get that night so I went down on her, licking her from behind, lapping up and down from her clit to her asshole. She let out long deep moans, that were muffled by coc My face was covered in her juices and it didn’t take long before she shuddered and came all over my face. It was so incredibly hot I almost forgot for a second the predicament we were in until I heard Thomas’ voice,
Ok white boy, your job is done, it’s time watch your pretty little wife get fucked better dan she ever been fucked before. Give her a kiss and tell her you love her and den get da fuck out da way.”
Not even thinking about it, I kissed her right on her cock sucking mouth, but was suddenly shaken back reality when I realized that my wife was not on birth control of any kind, as I had a vasectomy a few bac This couldn’t be happening.
“Hey guys, this isn’t the kind of party I thought we were having! I mean it looks like she’s enjoying herself ok but how about we just stick blow jobs?”
“Ok then,” I pretended have leverage for negotiating, “Do you guys have condoms?”
Again the laughter.
“What da fuck I need a condom for? You got be joking !”
I wasn’t giving up,
“I tell you what white boy, you want condoms you just head on back town and get you some!”
I knew for a fact that the minute I left they were going to fuck her anyway, bareback, and not to mention it was after midnight at this point and there wasn’t going to be any place open to buy condoms anyway. As a last ditch effort I offered them more cash if they would just leave, which was dumb but I had to try, even though I was pretty sure I was the only one of the four of us that was not enjoying what was happening.
“That’s cool,” said Thomas, “We will take the cash, but we gon’ fuck yo wife too.”
She nodded and moaned her approval as he grabbed her by the hips and flipped her on to the couch so she was still on all fours working Bo’s dick and Thomas had easy access to my wife’s dripping pussy. I couldn’t bear to watch but was hypnotized as his ebony rod that was almost the length of my forearm inched toward her swollen cunt. He pressed the head in to her and she moaned deeply again, followed by a few more inches, then he pulled back, allowing her pussy to open up some, and then pushed back in her. I never would have thought it possible but he continued sliding his cock in her until it all disappeared inside her, and his balls touched her clit.
“Oh my god!!!!” was all she could say, as Thomas’ dick went to places that I had never been, and then he slowly and rhythmically started fucking her. This sent her into a frenzy of lust and she made noises that sounded like a wild a-ni-mal, grunts and groans that were not sexy to the ear, but I obviously knew she was getting the fucking of her life. She tried her best to continue to give attention to Bo’s cock as Thomas went balls deep again and again and again. Bo had a handful of her hair and Thomas was holding her by both hips as she was now just completely their little fuck toy. She was theirs for the taking, her head bobbing, her ass jiggling with each thrust from Thomas and her tits swaying back and forth as they completely used her for their pleasure.
My cock was so hard it was turning purple and oozing pre cum, and I cursed it for betraying me. There was no way I should be turned on by seeing my wife getting handled like this by other men. I resisted touching it but I feared it would burst if I didn’t relieve the pressure soon.
Thomas was a fucking machine and I watched the clock go by 15, then 20, then 30 minutes, thrusting deep in my wife quickly, then slowly, then fast again. Each time he picked his pace up she screamed with lust and came on his dic He made her cum at least 5 times, and I was certainly jealous of his abilities give her pleasure. Jamaican Pleasure, I thought myself, and I just shook my head.
At about the 30 minute mark they took a break, and as the separated, they were dripping sweat, mostly Thomas’, but my wife’s hair was noticeably wet from sweat, and beads of sweat were on her chest. They were having quite a workout. She took a deep breath and let out a deep sigh, and rolled over on her back on the couch. Bo and Thomas had gotten up and gone to the fridge for a couple beers, and I handed my wife her ******* from the end table.
“Can you get some water please babe?” she asked, and as I brought her a glass of water she whispered ,
I didn’t say anything but thought myself that she probably didn’t really want it be over, and I was the only one that wasn’t having the time of my life. I stood there looking at my wife, her face all flushed, and her pussy swollen and gaping, holding her hand. Suddenly I had the thought that she had actually never looked so beautiful. As I was admiring her, Bo pushed me from the back and said,
She nodded her head yes, and let go of my hand. Bo knelt between her legs and started pushing his massive cock into her. Her pussy didn’t immediately adjust to his size so he motioned to me and said,
Well it was one thing to lick her pussy before, but now Thomas’ dick had been sliding in and out of it for quite some time and there was bound to be a mix of his sweat and precum mixed in with her cum. She saw me hesitate, and instantly jumped in to save what little of my dignity was left.
“No Bo, I am good and wet for you already, please just put that big dick in me right now!”
“Bo is a monster when he fucks!” Thomas yelled out as he crossed the room back over to the couch, and I watched as Bo parted her pussy lips with his fingers, allowing the most access he could for his huge coc He popped the head of his cock in her and her head flopped back and her eyes closed. He continued slide it in her but was getting resistance due his massive girth. He was gentle though, and I imagined he had use this technique every time he bedded a woman, and soon enough he had sank himself all the way in her. And he stayed there, not moving, waiting for her vaginal walls adjust and accept his size.
And then, he fucked her. Oh my god did he fuck her. He fucked her so fast and hard she could barely make a sound, just little whimpers coming from her with each thrust of his coc I was sure he was hurting her and made a couple strides towards her and Thomas grabbed .
“Are you ok babe?” I called out, just as a massive orgasm crashed over her and she started screaming,
Bo didn’t stop and piston fucked my wife’s previously little pussy non stop. I would have been out of breath by now but Bo showed no signs of slowing down. Thomas rejoined the action kneeling and shoving his dark black dick in her face and slapping her with it as she just opened her mouth wide with her tongue sticking out. He shoved his dick down her throat until she gagged and slapped her with it and just rubbed it all over her face. Then he dropped his balls in her mouth and she sucked them one at a time as he continued stroking himself. Bo was reaching his point of no return and somehow picked up his pace even more and fucked her to limp submission. Suddenly he roared out and with one final thrust, unloaded his seed deep inside my wife’s beat up cunt. The moment I was dreading, and he certainly didn’t hold anything back, as he kept his inch dick buried deep inside her until every last drop of his cum was deposited, flooding her cervix. After he was done he got up off of her and put his shorts back on. I could see a huge load of cum oozing out of her.
No sooner had Bo gotten up off her than Thomas grunted and started cum down my wife’s throat. She made a noise in protest and turned her head away as Thomas’ orgasm continued. He proceeded unceremoniously dump a couple of long ropes of cum across her face with the last few drops splattering across her tits.
They were both already dressed and quickly left the condo without saying another word. I guess since they had their fun they possibly forgot about the rest of my cash. I went over and asked my wife if she was o She nodded her head yes but was laying still on the couch with her eyes closed. I went the bathroom and fetched a towel for her to wipe up with. When I came back she saw me standing there, towel in hand and my little white dick still hard as a roc I could see the wistful look on her face, as she obviously felt sorry for .
“Oh you poor man, I am so sorry you had see that. I guess you couldn’t help yourself though,” she said, as she motioned toward my painfully erect member.
“I wish I could let you fuck me,” she continued, “But I have been completely worn out by them. I hope you understand.”
I nodded, certainly understanding, as I had just watched her engage in the most enduring and physical act of sex that I had ever seen, even in porn.
“Well before you clean yourself up can I at least.....” I started, and before I could finish my sentence she nodded her head and said,
I knelt between her legs, where bro had been just moments earlier and started stroking my throbbing rod furiously. My eyes wandered from her cum soaked face and tits down to her gaping and cum oozing pussy. Unlike the bulls that had just used her for well over an hour, I lasted only a minute or so before ejaculating an excited stream of semen over her pussy. I watched as it ran down her pubis and mixed in with the bro’s cum still dripping from her pussy. It felt so good to finally release and I was so glad the whole ordeal was over. I sat back and breathed a sigh of relief, glanced at the clock and saw that it was past 3am. We were due at the airport for our flight home in less than five hours. As I looked back at my wife I saw that she was sound asleep. I knew I should let her rest. Trying my best not to disturb her I wiped as much of the cum as I could off of her.
I then got up and went about packing our stuff and getting everything ready so all she had to do when she woke up was take a quick shower and get dressed. We drove to the airport without speaking a word to each other but the thoughts in my head were swirling. Were we just assaulted and robbed? Had my wife just been
r-ap-ed? Should I contact the police? But the more I thought about it the more the answer was clear. No, we were just given Jamaican hospitality, Jamaican Pleasure as it were. Obviously we were asking for it, and those men were just making our vacation one to remember, fulfilling our wishes and deepest darkest fantasies. I mean, everyone knows what will happen if you take your white wife on vacation to Jamaica. Take it from me, as either a warning or an advertisement for Jamaican tourism, if you didn’t know before now, I’m telling you.
The following day, after we had gotten home and settled back to our normal lives, the wife and I sat down and talked about what had happened. She confirmed to me that at the beginning of it all she was scared about what they were going to do to us but at some point the idea of fucking those black men with huge cocks overtook her fear. She said that she figured it would keep them from robbing and maybe doing worse things to us and she would also be able to satisfy her fantasies and curiosities. So it was a win-win, I suppose? I just had to accept what had happened and move on from it.
A couple final things I feel I should pass on in closing. First, as soon as we got home my wife took a home pregnancy test that gave a positive result. I was completely freaked out but when she followed up with a doctors visit days later it turned out she was not pregnant. I know, sorry disappoint all you hardcore interracial fans out there, but she did say the doctor questioned her about why she needed the test, as he knew I was vasectomy safe. She said she felt she had no option but to tell him that she had sex with another man, and was scared to death she had gotten pregnant by him as she would have had to tell about it. And lastly, a week later I received a from Thomas with some pics attached. I had forgotten that we had exchanged phone numbers early in our snorkeling excursion in case we ever made it back Jamaica. Apparently he had been snapping some cell phone pics during the evening. With everything that had been going on I didn’t even notice. Along with the pics were some from him,
So that’s my story of our Jamaican vacation. I'll let you all decide if it sounds like a vacation you might want to take. Your travel agent is just a phone call away!
what an fantastic experience - wowh

hugs and kisses

J & M

JAMAICAN PLEASURE -
My wife and I have always loved travel. We like explore and visit new places and see as much of the world as we possibly can. There is so much beauty and history and culture that we have never been exposed to, and we always look forward to meeting new people and learning new things about the places we visit.
Later that day he texted me and said that there wasn’t any bookings the 2nd week of October and if I was interested I could stay the whole wee I texted back that I certainly didn’t want take away from any rental income that he could be making, and he replied,
“Hey are you Samson?”
“Hey mon, I’m Thomas, and this is Bo,” he says, motioning to the first guy. “Samson he ain’t working today but dis his boat and he said if anyone wants to fish or snorkel then we take dem out give dem Jamaican Pleasure today!” He laughed as he said it and I couldn’t get a good read on him, he seemed slightly shady. He kept talking though and after a bit we both decided they seemed like good guys and they said they would take us out for 4 hours for $0 US. Thomas asked us what we wanted do and we said snorkeling so he grabbed some gear from the Dive & Tackle and we hopped on board. Thomas held my wife by the hand as he helped her on board, his other hand sliding around the small of her back as he hooted out,
My wife smiled and said,
“Thank you!”
So we headed out on the skiff down the shore a ways and out the reef. It was a beautiful sunny day which made for some great snorkeling as the suns rays penetrated the water and all the colors of the coral and fish were beautiful. We saw
lots of parrotfish, grunts, angelfish, porgies, even some rays and turtles. Thomas and Bo really came through and took us to some fantastic snorkeling spots, we were having a great time. After a couple hours we started heading back, and as bro piloted the boat, Thomas baited some fishing rods and handed them to us to do a little fishing. The fish were and we were landing quite a few. My wife pulled in a good size red snapper, and as Thomas was unhooking it he exclaimed,
On the walk back to the condo, we stopped at a produce stand and got some mango and plantain and some pre cooked rice and beans. When we arrived back to the condo we invited them in and showed them the grill and popped some Red Stripes we had in the fridge. My alert mode was kept on high though, we had strange men with knives and cocky attitudes, and very little defend ourselves with if they decided they wanted rob us and take whatever they wanted.
An hour or passed and the forwardness of the men was progressing the point that I knew what they were thinking, that they would just keep pushing the limits and see if they could make a for my wife. Maybe they had done this approach before and maybe it worked. Maybe they did this all the time, but I wasn’t going for it. My wife may have been up for it but I wasn’t going ask her so I told Thomas and Bo that we had a great time today and we both thanked them so much for everything. Thomas tried to protest,
“Give me five minutes,” I said, “You pour us some drinks and get real comfortable, and I’ll be right bac”

I could tell it wasn’t going to be worth arguing over so I hurried to the bedroom and came back with some cash and handed Thomas another $0.
“Is that cool?” I asked.
He took the and pocketed it, and said,
“Jamaican Pleasure my brudder,” and clinked my glass.
My wife was looking in my direction with a look that I hadn’t seen before, her eyes kind of glazed over and no real expression on her face. I couldn’t quite tell if she had just completely checked out or if it was a look of pure lust. She had her arm around Thomas’ shoulders and she continued to grind back and forth on his coc
She did not hesitate and slid off his lap and reached down unbutton and unzip his shorts.
“That’s it girl you know what to do,” he growled, and she reached in and grabbed his semi erect cock and flopped it out of his shorts. I couldn’t believe this was happening and I also couldn’t believe the size of his coc Not even fully erect he was already bigger than I was at full hard on, and the next thing that happened truly surprised the ******* out of . I started get a hard on in my boxers as I watched my wife stroke this guys massive dic
“Suck it,” he said, and instantly she was slobbering all over his now fully erect cock, trying get it all in her mouth but barely accommodating half of his length, with plenty of room left on his shaft continue stroking with one hand as she bobbed her head up and down. Thomas looked over at with a smirk on his face, knowing that he owned us in this moment. His eyes shifted my boxers and he noticed the bulge that was protruding from them.
“Come on man we don’t have be like that, this is humiliating enough for !” I blurted out.
“Just fucking do it!” Bo said again, “And trust mon we is just gettin’ started wit all dis. We gon be here quite a while so you might as well just cooperate.”
I dropped my boxers the floor and my boner sprung straight up and stared right at . Never in my life have I hated my dick until this moment, but here he was just embarrassing the ******* out of me. The of them broke out in laughter again, and Thomas hooted out,
“Yep!”
“Well don’t worry and Bo gon fix dat here real soon. Matter of fact, now dat we got white boy all naked I think it’s time we see the grand prize. I been admiring yo sweet body all day and now I just got see the whole package!”
He didn’t even have say another word as my wife stood up, pulled her swimsuit cover over her head, and unclasped her bikini top, exposing her milky white breasts. Fantastic 36d’s with nice big nipples.
Bo kind of let out a primitive growl and I could see him rubbing his cock through his shorts. My wife kind of paraded around the room and did a little spin, and it occurred to in that moment that she had probably been wanting this the whole damn time! And even if she didn’t at the beginning she sure was getting into it now.
I defeatedly replied,
“It wasn’t a request brudder you got me?”
My wife was on her knees in doggy position and had a huge black dick in each hand as she took turns taking as much cock down her throat as she could before gagging. I approached her from behind and got underneath her. I could smell her sex and she was dripping juices down both thighs, just as I expected. I do absolutely love to lick her pussy though and was pretty sure it was all I was going to get that night so I went down on her, licking her from behind, lapping up and down from her clit to her asshole. She let out long deep moans, that were muffled by coc My face was covered in her juices and it didn’t take long before she shuddered and came all over my face. It was so incredibly hot I almost forgot for a second the predicament we were in until I heard Thomas’ voice,
Not even thinking about it, I kissed her right on her cock sucking mouth, but was suddenly shaken back reality when I realized that my wife was not on birth control of any kind, as I had a vasectomy a few bac This couldn’t be happening.
“Ok then,” I pretended have leverage for negotiating, “Do you guys have condoms?”
Again the laughter.
“What da fuck I need a condom for? You got be joking !”
I wasn’t giving up,
“I tell you what white boy, you want condoms you just head on back town and get you some!”
Thomas was a fucking machine and I watched the clock go by 15, then 20, then 30 minutes, thrusting deep in my wife quickly, then slowly, then fast again. Each time he picked his pace up she screamed with lust and came on his dic He made her cum at least 5 times, and I was certainly jealous of his abilities give her pleasure. Jamaican Pleasure, I thought myself, and I just shook my head.
At about the 30 minute mark they took a break, and as the separated, they were dripping sweat, mostly Thomas’, but my wife’s hair was noticeably wet from sweat, and beads of sweat were on her chest. They were having quite a workout. She took a deep breath and let out a deep sigh, and rolled over on her back on the couch. Bo and Thomas had gotten up and gone to the fridge for a couple beers, and I handed my wife her ******* from the end table.
“Bo is a monster when he fucks!” Thomas yelled out as he crossed the room back over to the couch, and I watched as Bo parted her pussy lips with his fingers, allowing the most access he could for his huge coc He popped the head of his cock in her and her head flopped back and her eyes closed. He continued slide it in her but was getting resistance due his massive girth. He was gentle though, and I imagined he had use this technique every time he bedded a woman, and soon enough he had sank himself all the way in her. And he stayed there, not moving, waiting for her vaginal walls adjust and accept his size.
And then, he fucked her. Oh my god did he fuck her. He fucked her so fast and hard she could barely make a sound, just little whimpers coming from her with each thrust of his coc I was sure he was hurting her and made a couple strides towards her and Thomas grabbed .
Bo didn’t stop and piston fucked my wife’s previously little pussy non stop. I would have been out of breath by now but Bo showed no signs of slowing down. Thomas rejoined the action kneeling and shoving his dark black dick in her face and slapping her with it as she just opened her mouth wide with her tongue sticking out. He shoved his dick down her throat until she gagged and slapped her with it and just rubbed it all over her face. Then he dropped his balls in her mouth and she sucked them one at a time as he continued stroking himself. Bo was reaching his point of no return and somehow picked up his pace even more and fucked her to limp submission. Suddenly he roared out and with one final thrust, unloaded his seed deep inside my wife’s beat up cunt. The moment I was dreading, and he certainly didn’t hold anything back, as he kept his inch dick buried deep inside her until every last drop of his cum was deposited, flooding her cervix. After he was done he got up off of her and put his shorts back on. I could see a huge load of cum oozing out of her.
No sooner had Bo gotten up off her than Thomas grunted and started cum down my wife’s throat. She made a noise in protest and turned her head away as Thomas’ orgasm continued. He proceeded unceremoniously dump a couple of long ropes of cum across her face with the last few drops splattering across her tits.
They were both already dressed and quickly left the condo without saying another word. I guess since they had their fun they possibly forgot about the rest of my cash. I went over and asked my wife if she was o She nodded her head yes but was laying still on the couch with her eyes closed. I went the bathroom and fetched a towel for her to wipe up with. When I came back she saw me standing there, towel in hand and my little white dick still hard as a roc I could see the wistful look on her face, as she obviously felt sorry for .
I knelt between her legs, where bro had been just moments earlier and started stroking my throbbing rod furiously. My eyes wandered from her cum soaked face and tits down to her gaping and cum oozing pussy. Unlike the bulls that had just used her for well over an hour, I lasted only a minute or so before ejaculating an excited stream of semen over her pussy. I watched as it ran down her pubis and mixed in with the bro’s cum still dripping from her pussy. It felt so good to finally release and I was so glad the whole ordeal was over. I sat back and breathed a sigh of relief, glanced at the clock and saw that it was past 3am. We were due at the airport for our flight home in less than five hours. As I looked back at my wife I saw that she was sound asleep. I knew I should let her rest. Trying my best not to disturb her I wiped as much of the cum as I could off of her.
I then got up and went about packing our stuff and getting everything ready so all she had to do when she woke up was take a quick shower and get dressed. We drove to the airport without speaking a word to each other but the thoughts in my head were swirling. Were we just assaulted and robbed? Had my wife just been
r-ap-ed? Should I contact the police? But the more I thought about it the more the answer was clear. No, we were just given Jamaican hospitality, Jamaican Pleasure as it were. Obviously we were asking for it, and those men were just making our vacation one to remember, fulfilling our wishes and deepest darkest fantasies. I mean, everyone knows what will happen if you take your white wife on vacation to Jamaica. Take it from me, as either a warning or an advertisement for Jamaican tourism, if you didn’t know before now, I’m telling you.
A couple final things I feel I should pass on in closing. First, as soon as we got home my wife took a home pregnancy test that gave a positive result. I was completely freaked out but when she followed up with a doctors visit days later it turned out she was not pregnant. I know, sorry disappoint all you hardcore interracial fans out there, but she did say the doctor questioned her about why she needed the test, as he knew I was vasectomy safe. She said she felt she had no option but to tell him that she had sex with another man, and was scared to death she had gotten pregnant by him as she would have had to tell about it. And lastly, a week later I received a from Thomas with some pics attached. I had forgotten that we had exchanged phone numbers early in our snorkeling excursion in case we ever made it back Jamaica. Apparently he had been snapping some cell phone pics during the evening. With everything that had been going on I didn’t even notice. Along with the pics were some from him,
That's hot love to get together and enjoy an amazing experience like this too

Thanks for checking out our stuff! I’ve posted a few stories on here (4 to be exact) have you read them all?
I’m working on another one currently
I would love to hook up with you both. Would love for you guys to befriend my wife and I. We are from St. Louis also. Hope to hear back from you.

Back