Sucking 1st BBC in few weeks

Plus focus more on him not your husband your husband wants to watch u fuck him trust me
actually no he doesn't he's been real firm about that I am not allowed to fuck anyone else but him and if the other guy brings up it's over. My husband isn't a cuck

I will be sucking on my 1st BBC in a few weeks as a anniversary gift. I have some questions and concerns starting to pop up in my head as it gets closer. We have been texting back and forth for a few days now.

1. What should I wear, should I buy something special and little slutty like a short skirt ( he says surprise him when I asked what does he want me to wear ), or should I wear what I normally wear, or lingerie. Especially since I'm on the big side don't want to gross him out once he sees me naked in person

2. Where should he, me and husband have our first vanilla meet and greets , what should we talk about or should we just go into talking about rules etc again and sexual stuff.

3. What do I do if once we meet in person there's no attraction either me for him or him for me.

4. I very shy in person even though I'm not online. I don't want to come across as I'm not interested because I clam up and don't initiate the conversation in person and only respond.

5. We finally have our sex date what do I do if I start having guilty feelings even though my husband has gave me the go ahead and permission and says he's fine with it.

6. Even though he says now he's fine with it , what if he starts getting hurt by the act once it starts and starts having remorse and says stop. Or says nothing at all and lets it continue abut I see on his face he's not enjoying himself. I'm not wanting to cause problems for my marriage for a little of sexual fun even though we both feel like we're ready for it right now.

7. What is actually suppose to happen is I am suppose to suck the new guy off while husband fucks me. What do I do if husband can't get hard with another guy in the room and can't perform. Don't know if he can or not but he can't stay hard when people watched us on Cam and is why he won't cam with me anymore and lets me do it alone. I don't want him to feel left out or feel like he has disappointed me. Or him getting over excited and cumming allot sooner than he usually does.

8. I have never been with two guys at one time in any kind of way. How do I give both the attention they both deserve and not let one feel like they are being left out.

9. Am I going to have good enough oral skills for him. I've only sucked one dick in my life and that's the husbands for 28 yrs now and I perform the way he likes it.

10. Am I just over thinking everything?

That's all the one's coming to mind right now I'm sure others will pop up
So I assume this was initiated long ago by your husband?
You say he is not a cuck but I think this is the first real step towards you becoming a Cuckoldress. For now he just wants to see you suck a BBC but the obvious next step is going all the way.
Hang on. brb

So I assume this was initiated long ago by your husband?
You say he is not a cuck but I think this is the first real step towards you becoming a Cuckoldress. For now he just wants to see you suck a BBC but the obvious next step is going all the way.
Hang on. brb
Is your husband a Dominant type? I have a Dominant side and I love being in charge of a situation where I have arranged for my woman to get a BBC. Is it possible that he is a Dominant cuck type?
I also have my submissive side in regards to my woman being a Cuckoldress/Hotwife. I am forever torn between these two states of mind.
I will say I think you should allow yourself to go out and get an all new outfit from heels to your hair and everything in between. Depending on your husband you can either dress without letting him see what you are wearing (underneath) or not. Your call.
As for your potential lover you shouldn't even worry about him being attracted to you. That isn't going to be an issue...trust me on this.
If I knew more about your husband I might have better and more accurate advice.

Is your husband a Dominant type? I have a Dominant side and I love being in charge of a situation where I have arranged for my woman to get a BBC. Is it possible that he is a Dominant cuck type?
I also have my submissive side in regards to my woman being a Cuckoldress/Hotwife. I am forever torn between these two states of mind.
I will say I think you should allow yourself to go out and get an all new outfit from heels to your hair and everything in between. Depending on your husband you can either dress without letting him see what you are wearing (underneath) or not. Your call.
As for your potential lover you shouldn't even worry about him being attracted to you. That isn't going to be an issue...trust me on this.
If I knew more about your husband I might have better and more accurate advice.
Yes he's dominate and not cuckold in anyway. Only way he would allow me to fuck someone else and with that said the only way I would fuck someone else would be in a full swap situation with a couple and only after we played soft swap with that couple for a long time and became very very good friends. As for fucking a single guy no that will never happen. My husband is very alpha and letting me suck on another guy is a present to me for 28 yrs of marriage but only while he is fucking me. I would not be with him or attracted to him if he was a cuck no offense meant to anyone at all I just don't find it intriguing.

I don't have to worry about hiding how i dress from husband he's fine with that and me sexting and video chatting with other men and even sucking another man while he's fucking me. He's just not one to let another man cross into the what he has spent 28 yrs fucking. He doesn't mind me wanting to and telling him I want to fuck this guy or that guy etc as he puts it, it turns him on because he has the power and control where i can't, even though i wouldn't without him knowing and approving anyway. It's a control thing for him and me being his personal slut as he puts it and i like that.

I will be sucking on my 1st BBC in a few weeks as a anniversary gift. I have some questions and concerns starting to pop up in my head as it gets closer. We have been texting back and forth for a few days now.

1. What should I wear, should I buy something special and little slutty like a short skirt ( he says surprise him when I asked what does he want me to wear ), or should I wear what I normally wear, or lingerie. Especially since I'm on the big side don't want to gross him out once he sees me naked in person

2. Where should he, me and husband have our first vanilla meet and greets , what should we talk about or should we just go into talking about rules etc again and sexual stuff.

3. What do I do if once we meet in person there's no attraction either me for him or him for me.

4. I very shy in person even though I'm not online. I don't want to come across as I'm not interested because I clam up and don't initiate the conversation in person and only respond.

5. We finally have our sex date what do I do if I start having guilty feelings even though my husband has gave me the go ahead and permission and says he's fine with it.

6. Even though he says now he's fine with it , what if he starts getting hurt by the act once it starts and starts having remorse and says stop. Or says nothing at all and lets it continue abut I see on his face he's not enjoying himself. I'm not wanting to cause problems for my marriage for a little of sexual fun even though we both feel like we're ready for it right now.

7. What is actually suppose to happen is I am suppose to suck the new guy off while husband fucks me. What do I do if husband can't get hard with another guy in the room and can't perform. Don't know if he can or not but he can't stay hard when people watched us on Cam and is why he won't cam with me anymore and lets me do it alone. I don't want him to feel left out or feel like he has disappointed me. Or him getting over excited and cumming allot sooner than he usually does.

8. I have never been with two guys at one time in any kind of way. How do I give both the attention they both deserve and not let one feel like they are being left out.

9. Am I going to have good enough oral skills for him. I've only sucked one dick in my life and that's the husbands for 28 yrs now and I perform the way he likes it.

You should have exchange pics and agree to meet at a bar or public place.
What to wear something that comes off easy or easy access to your tits as the guy getting the blowjob will likely want to touch and feel them and if your Husband is going to fuck you easy access.

You could role play this with a Dildo with a suction cup that way you both could practice.

Good luck

You should have exchange pics and agree to meet at a bar or public place.
What to wear something that comes off easy or easy access to your tits as the guy getting the blowjob will likely want to touch and feel them and if your Husband is going to fuck you easy access.

You could role play this with a Dildo with a suction cup that way you both could practice.

Good luck
ty good advice

All legit questions going into this lifestyle! Meet at a bar or restaurant so you can talk. Start off talking about normal everyday things, get to know a bit about each other without revealing too much personal info. Wear something that shows your curves and a bit if skin but not very revealing (you want to tease)! Definitely talk about rules and what you want. Let him know you're shy, he'll understand. Don't plan a date and time to meet right then. Let him know y'all are looking forward to meeting and y'all can set a date for that in a few days. Go home and talk. Very important to be honest with each other and if either of you say it's a no-go, don't get mad. Your marriage is more important. But, if it's a go make the date and then send tantalizing messages a couple times before then. Tell your husband how excited you are to fulfill his fantasy and how excited you are to feel him fucking you as you suck another guys cock! That'll turn him on and make him feel included. If he decides he wants to just watch once things get started, make eye contact with him while you're playing and wink at him. Once you get home, talk again and see how you both feel about it. And if you're not attracted to the guy or him to you when you meet the first time, move on. No one should feel obligated. Sorry, I know this is long but you asked!

Girl you are amazing the way you are! I would wear some fishnet stockings and a skirt for easy lifting or maybe some shorts for comfort! I’d also just wear a top to match the bottoms, but the stockings are super cute because then you can fuck with them or just take them off, it’s a nice visual.

Also since your man has told you what he enjoys, see if you enjoy it too! Create a safe word so that once you both hear it then you know the activities should stop for any reason, then talk about it.

Communicate as much as you can before to see what your man wouldn’t enjoy but for now it looks like he wants you pleased 🥰 If he wants to fuck your, let him try again and then have him eat you out maybe if he gets soft.

i don’t know if this will help for the oral, but make it nice and wet and don’t be afraid to get sloppy! Men are different but with a long shaft, it really helps getting it wet and sucking on the top while working the shaft 🌹

Goodluck! Hope you have fun :3 my husband and I love the lifestyle. I was very concerned with a lot at first too but he reassured me that what he was saying (that he wanted to watch me be with another male BBC) was true. It’s so sexy and my pussy is wet like all the time thinking about how horny my man gets watching me fuck such beautifully built men.

Back