Successful bulls

How do the ladies feel about successful bulls? Turn you on more? More susceptible to long term? Just picking your brains. I'm a paramedic and have just got accepted in med school going for truama surgery (Pat's self on the back) lol what are your thoughts!!?
Congratulations, my thoughts are doesn't matter to me as long as he's respectful and considerate and down for a great time

Good for you. Work hard, be you're own man. Play hard. There are many types of women in here. Each like their own thing. My ladies like that I am not a drain on their other relationships. I'm not a hand out. I pay my own way. Have my own home and career. I bring a lot to the table and so will you. If you want to just be a cock to ride and that's it, then hey, some ladies like that too. All depends on what you want out of it.

Congrats though.

Good for you. Work hard, be you're own man. Play hard. There are many types of women in here. Each like their own thing. My ladies like that I am not a drain on their other relationships. I'm not a hand out. I pay my own way. Have my own home and career. I bring a lot to the table and so will you. If you want to just be a cock to ride and that's it, then hey, some ladies like that too. All depends on what you want out of it.

Congrats though.
Thanks alot bro! Your 100 percent right

Back